Silver Snows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Summer Territory

+18
Larka
Mist
Seala
Darak
Silver
Drake
Hare
Dost
Wesker
Ray
Flame
Isatas(Snow)
Amuro
Katria
Josh
Blue
Alaric
Kanae
22 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Summer Territory - Page 39 Empty Re: The Summer Territory

Post  Katria Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:09 pm

The vixen cocked her head. Usually, Amuro was upright, ready and calm. Though when she approached, it seemed as if she caught him off guard, though it wasn't like him to react like that.... "Would you like to have some elk?" She repeated. Was there something wrong? Did she scare him?
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Katria
Age/Gender: 3 Years 2 Months/Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:06 pm

Once Feather had grabbed all the leaves she could, she instructed Larka as to how to carry the delicate herbs properly. The fae made her way back to camp. When she got there, she saw Amuro and Katria talking, Blu and Kanae talking. No Dreake. the Crimson fae walked over to Rinn and sat.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Feather
Age/Gender: 3 YOish

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:25 pm

"Would you like to have some elk?"

Amuro let out the breath he hadn't known he had been holding. Mustering up a weak smile, he tried to patch up what was left of his composure. "That'd be wonderful, thank you." he replied, hoping he hadn't looked too stupid earlier. In fact, he was just recalling that Gale and Farolin had probably been watching him. He hoped they wouldn't think poorly of him...

The warrior glanced over at the mentioned elk, and inspected it with his eyes. "You caught this, all by yourself?" he asked Katria, surprised. He'd only known one wolf in his life time that could bring down an elk by himself. But, he was so much bigger than Katria, so it made more sense. Though, she more likely than not had a large speed advantage. Yes... the brute had taken down an elk, but had chased it for two days strait before the elk had finally slowed down dramatically enough for him to catch up to. All in all, though, it took extraordinary amounts of skill to do such.

Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Amuro
Age/Gender: Five year-old/Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:02 pm

Rin had watched Amuro for most of it, noticing how his composure disappeared as soon as Katria came in. Deciding that he probably didn't want to be watched, she thought 'I'll ask him about the strategies again later. She turned to Feather. "You had said you wanted to check me over?" She asked, before turning back to Gale. "Like I said, it's nice to meet you," The fae said, dipping her head politely, before turning again to face Feather.

Last edited by Rin on Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Rin
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Farolin
Age/Gender: 2 3/4, Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:33 pm

"It was easy," She said with a shrug. "It was wounded before I made the attack, and I wounded its other leg, so.. it couldn't run very fast." It was true. The other leg was bloody and swollen, twisted at an awkward angle. Either it had tripped, fallen, or something attempted to kill it but failed.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:52 pm

Larka carried the herbs as Feather said, until she just left for some other wolf. She rolled her eyes before dropping the herbs carelessly. Show no consideration for her, and she wouldn't show any. Larka paused for a second, before shrugging. She could stalk someone else now! Someone more interesting...
Casting about for a scent, she soon caught the scent of Katria. Larka paused. Wasn't Katria attacked by a lion? Huh... Wonder what she's doing...
Her decision made, she set off in the direction of the scent.
Larka
Larka
Hunter

Wolf Information
Wolf Name:
Age/Gender:

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:07 pm

"Yes, I did." she smiled, placing her herbs down in her den and walking over to Farolin again. "So how long were you alone? Did you get any injuries?" Feather asked the new arrival. The apprentice sniffed at all of Farolins paws and chest. "Anything hurt?"
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:21 pm

Rin recounted her months alone in her head. "Three months, I beleive." She started, "No, I don't think that I'm injured." Well, not from being alone anyways. She still had the scars from being a warrior in her last pack, but those didn't matter- she'd healed. Her left leg, where the majority of the scars were, was sore from running, but she diodn't want to draw any more attention to herself, so she stayed silent.
Rin
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:08 pm

"It was easy. It was wounded before I made the attack, and I wounded its other leg, so... it couldn't run very fast."

A warm smile formed on Amuro's features. He was greatful she wasn't the bragging type, he always had prefered modesty. His amber eyes softened, staring into the guardian's golden ones. Voicing his previous thoughts, the warrior admitted, "Well, I'm impressed."

Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:20 pm

"Alright, you must be tired then, here eat these and go get some rest." Feather said, offering some poppy seeds to help. "Sweet dreams Farolin." Fea nodded at the fae and walked into her den. 'Time for me to take a nap too.' she told herself, curling up and closign her eyes.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:38 pm

Farolin blanched. 'Where am I supposed to sleep?' She wondered, unsure of her den. She licked up the poppy seeds, being careful not to swallow any just yet. She found a nice hollow log a little ways out of the camp and swallowed her seeds, falling quickly into slumber.

Last edited by Rin on Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rin
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:39 pm

She shuffled her paws. Not a lot of people said that, and she didn't like people pouring all over her. "Well... thanks, but again, it wasn't anything just a wounded old elk." She mumbled. Looking over at the elk, she backed up toward the warm scent and took the scruff in her jaws. With all her strength in her neck and legs, she dragged it back, as far as she could until she had to drop it, near Amuro.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:23 pm

(I'm stealing Kitty from you later because Kan and Kat have to talk. ^^)

"Something got your goat?"

Kanae decided to play on Blue's words; the young Alphess changed her appearance to one of confusion and innocence. "A goat? I have a goat? Who took him! He's mine!" She whimpered, her tail curling around her. "I want him back!"
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Kanae
Age/Gender: 2.3 years / Female

https://silversnowspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:22 pm

"Well... thanks, but again, it wasn't anything just a wounded old elk."

Amuro sighed as she went to retrieve her elk. He should have known she would reject compliment... Then again, he hadn't meant to say it just to please her. He was only telling her his opinion. So that was it. His opinion apparently was not held very high in her book.

Insecurity claimed his once optimistic aura. There was always a chance he was wrong... but all the evidence proved his case. He averted his gaze, replacing it with a view of the ground.

She returned shortly after, placing her catch near him. He thought it to be rude of him to eat before she did, but she probably wouldn't be pleased if he told her so. Instead, not quite feeling up to talking, he bowed his head in thanks, and hesitantly tore into a wounded leg. He didn't really feel up to eating much, anymore, but it was only polite.
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:28 pm

She sighed, her shoulders slumping. It seemed as though he was now hesitant of eating. She wanted to say 'You know, if you don't want any you don't have to eat...' Though she bit her tongue. If she did do that, he may find it rude, but what was she supposed to say?

In awkward silence, she settled down and began to eat from the liver. She didn't know what to say, since he obviously didn't.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:02 am

"A goat? I have a goat? Who took him! He's mine!" She whimpered, her tail curling around her. "I want him back!"

Blue resisted the urge to grin, before she threw herself at Kanae's paws. "I was hungry!" she wailed guiltily, wishing she could form crocodile tears for effect. Instead, she collasped all together, and hid her face between her paws. She pretended to sniffle in order to cover up her snickers.
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Blue
Age/Gender: 3-year of the Female Variety

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:30 pm

Fea heard a wail from the other side of the clearing. The crimson fae looked over, 'Oh, they're just pretending.' Feather looked around the clearing, 'no sign of Drake, I hope he isn't mad.' she thought.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:06 pm

(Flame just told me that she will be returning soon, but as a different character)

Drake returned from his pointless search, there was no sign of Flame anywhere. He made his way to the den and curled up inside, not sure if there was a point to looking for her anymore, but also not wanting to give up. "There is no smoke where there is no Flame." Drake quietly said to himself. He had once been told the line by his mother referring to rumors about some wolves liking each other when they both denied the truth. Now, he saw it as a line of lost hope. Without her scent, he could not find her.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Drake
Age/Gender: 3/ Male

http://hiddenoasis.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:12 am

Rin awoke, sensing that she had not been asleep for a long time. She felt much better though, so she got up and shook out her pelt. Rin walked back into camp, and seeing Feather , she walked over. "Hi," She greeted her, not without caution.
Rin
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:03 pm

(Wait... So Flame isn't here anymore?)

Fea turned at the sound of the faes voice. "Hello Farolin, can I help you with anything?" she asked calmly. 'DRAKEISMINEGOAWAY!' was secretly going through her mind. The crimson fae sat. "Have you met Flame yet?" she asked another question, not really caring about the first one anymore.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:12 pm

(lol, I'm yours now huh? xD)

Resting his head on her paws, watching the other wolves conversing. 'she's gone' he thought, knowing now that he would be unable to find her. 'it's time to move on.' but he didn't think he would move on for a while, but with the help of all his packmates, he knew he would eventually go back to looking for a fae.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:12 am

"Hello Farolin, can I help you with anything?"
"Er, no, I just thought I'd say hi.." Rin replied, 'Am I not supposed to be in here?' She thought, slightly confused. Feather was acting pretty darn formal, Rin had assumed they were friends. 'But perhaps it's too early to be anyone's friend,' She reminded herself.
"Have you met Flame yet?"
"No," She replied, more confused then ever.
Rin
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:58 pm

(Ooooh yeah, just you wait Drakey, just you wait...)

"Oh, ok. Hello then, how do you like the pack so far?" Feather asked. "I think it's superb, all the wolves are so friendly. Though I can't say that my welcome was as gentle as yours, but I still like it here. I've survived none the less, and you're lucky, you arrived just after Katria killed the cougar. A nasty beast that was. He nearly killed the ebony, poor fae, she's all better now though, Drake and I fixed her up nicely." Fea spoke with the highest intellect and formality, even more formal than she had been when she had met Kanae.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:11 pm

Drake, knowing that there was nothing for him to gain from moping around, got up and walked over to Feather and Farolin. "Hey." he said half heartedly, not sure what else to say
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:52 am

"Hi," Rin replied, more confused than ever. Feather was being overly formal, and it seemed as if she didn't want her there. 'Well, then...' She thought, and returned her thoughts to Drake. "Could I have that tour of the territory? If it's not to much trouble, I mean," She asked, sitting down.
Rin
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next