Silver Snows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Summer Territory

+18
Larka
Mist
Seala
Darak
Silver
Drake
Hare
Dost
Wesker
Ray
Flame
Isatas(Snow)
Amuro
Katria
Josh
Blue
Alaric
Kanae
22 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Summer Territory - Page 38 Empty Re: The Summer Territory

Post  Rin Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:06 pm

"I will just call you Farolin, unless you wish otherwise." "Alright," Rin replied. Farolin was fine. "I hold the position of beta by the way. My previous post was that of a guardian." "Cool," She replied admiringly. "I've always been a warrior." 'I guess we wont be working together,' She thought, slightly disappointed, but not terribly.
Rin
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Farolin
Age/Gender: 2 3/4, Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaric Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:20 pm

"Alright. Cool, I've always been a warrior."

"That had been one of my first choices when Kanae told me of the ranks. But guardians seemed to have a lot to do and I thought that I should take the position to see how I fared." Gale's tail curled around his body as he allowed himself to get more comfortable. Farolin kept herself slightly guarded, or so he thought. He did not know her that well; he could not make any sure fire thoughts without making himself feel like he was being judgemental. "Have you met Kanae yet?"
Alaric
Alaric
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:55 pm

"Sounds reasonable. Did you like being a guardian? No, I haven't met her." Rin replied, assuming that Kanae was the alphess. "What's she like?" She asked, nervous about meeting her.
Rin
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaric Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:24 pm

"Sounds reasonable. Did you like being a guardian? No, I haven't met her. What's she like?"

"It was great while it lasted. Though I didn't get to work with Katria as much as I would have wanted. She seems like an interesting wolf to know." Gale answered her first question quickly but paused and thought over the second. What was Kanae like? He didn't want to be bias and say that she was flawless but that's ususually what one would say when they harboured feelings for someone they could never have. "She's great. She looks after all those in the pack as much as she can. If you want to be on her good side though, you need to be extra nice to Blue. They're best friends."
Alaric
Alaric
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:11 pm

"OK. Here goes... My dignity I guess." she sighed. "When you asked Farolin if she wanted to come, I felt like I was falling off a cliff. When she turned you down, I felt like I had landed on a cloud. It's hard to explain, but, I'm not saying I want to be your mate. I'm just stating what I think, and I think I have a crush on you, little or not." she sighed, again. The apprentice sniffed the air, "I smell another wolf." she said, "if it Flame?" Feather asked the healer.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Feather
Age/Gender: 3 YOish

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:24 pm

Larka couldn't help it as she chuckled quietly at the orange fae's proclamation. Love, it's such a wonderous emotion. She found it highly amusing to see the fae so confused, but at the words: "I smell another wolf," she froze. Her hiding place wasn't as complete as she thought it was.
To confront or not to confront?
Were she to stay there, it'd be obvious she were spying, and yet it'd be so much easier rather than going through an entire chirade pretending she hadn't heard a word. But... It wouldn't due for the she-wolf to know her thoughts had been spoken to more ears.
Getting to her feet, she stretched quickly before thrusting her muzzle out of the bushes she hid in, sniffing loudly. "Oh, hi!" she greeted cheerfully, smiling slightly, seemingly not noticing she was interrupting something.
This is /so/ not awkward, she thought to herself, obviously being sarcastic.
I truly hope I interrupted at the right time...
Larka
Larka
Hunter

Wolf Information
Wolf Name:
Age/Gender:

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:52 am

Feather turned to the new fae, "and there she is." she added onto her sentence. "Hi, I'm Feather, I haven't met you yet, I joined a few days ago and now I'm healers apprentice." she gestured to Drake to point out who she was referring to when she said healer.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:45 am

Drake was slightly taken aback when Feather told him she had a crush on him. Unsure what to say he simply stared at her until she said that she smelt another wolf. He looked around excitedly, hoping it would be Flame, only to be saddened when he saw Larka come out of a bush. 'was she listening to us?' he wondered. 'a bush doesn't seem like a good place to nap.' but she shrugged the thought aside, unable to think of a reason for her to spy on them. He smiled and said "Hi Larka." suddenly grateful for her appearance. He had no idea how to respond to Feathers confession. He knew that she knew nothing could happen between them while he still loved Flame, which he was glad that he wouldn't have to explain to her later and bring the topic up again
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Drake
Age/Gender: 3/ Male

http://hiddenoasis.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:41 am

"Hi, I'm Feather, I haven't met you yet, I joined a few days ago and now I'm healers apprentice," the fae, Feather, had said.
Larka nodded, smiling. "It's nice to meet you." She paused as she noticed Drake crestfallen look before becoming grateful, which she found humorous. She tried her best not to show any of her amusement, but then he said: "Hi Larka."
Larka froze. What was his name? She thought for a moment before shrugging the thought aside, if she needed to call him from his name, she'd most likely remember it by that time.
"And I'm Larka, as he just said. And I'm a hunter," she said as way of introduction to Feather. Looking at the two of them, she then said: "What're you guys doing?"
Larka
Larka
Hunter

Wolf Information
Wolf Name:
Age/Gender:

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:38 am

Feather answered a little too quickly, "we were just going for an herb search." she lied to Larka. "Have you seen anything that might be useful to us?" trying to get off the subject of what they were doing as quickly as possible. Fea looked at the new fae, she turned to Drake and spoke to him. "Shall we go?" she asked innocently, not wanting him to say anything about her crush in front of Larka.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:26 am

Rin relaxed the rest of the way, glad that this pack was happy to speak highly of their alpha. 'Katria,' She mused, 'wasn't she that other wolf that I met? The black one?' Rin smiled. "She sounds nice. I met Blue," She said, wondering if she'd been nice or not, she'd been a little rude, "She seemed fair. And kind."
Rin
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:42 pm

"We were just going for an herb search. Have you seen anything that might be useful to us?"

Larka shrugged. "I've honestly no idea what any herbs look like," she replied, looking around as if bored. She thought it amusing, Feather's response, but was careful not to show it. "Do you think I can follow? I'm kinda bored, especially since the only thing I can hunt on my own are rabbits." At the thoughts of rabbits, she couldn't help but feel distaste for those foul creatures. She hated them, but it was the only thing she could hunt on her own, and was the only thing she had hunted when she was a loner. That did not bring back cheerful memories.
Larka
Larka
Hunter

Wolf Information
Wolf Name:
Age/Gender:

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:30 pm

Feather shrugged, "sure." she trotted ahead and began sniffing plants. "Drake, do we need anything? Actually, I will just pick everything, then we won't run out." she told the brute. 'Well... This is awkward.' she thought. The crimson fae trotted over to some marigold and picked a mouthful, then she picked another and then a third. "OK, we have lots for now, no more marigold." she said happily.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:22 am

Amuro shifted uncomfortably, but kept on an emotionless mask. He didn't like gossiping about others, even if it was in a positive way. Clearing his throat, he attempted a change in subject. "So, Farolin, why did you choose life as a warrior?"

The older warrior may have been staring in her direction, but he didn't really see her. A far-away look glazed over his amber orbs, as if he were just staring strait through her. He was unsure of the source of the distant feeling he was getting. Perhaps he was suddenly reminded of his past... or that he hadn't seen Katria since he was introduced to the newcomer.
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Amuro
Age/Gender: Five year-old/Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:26 pm

The femmora fluttered her soft golden eyes open. At first her vision was blurry, until her pupils adjusted to the correct level of light. Her ebony stomach rumbled with hunger, as she stumbled to get up. Her muscles were sore and her cuts stung, but they sealed neatly. She slipped out into the dark forest, the smell of furs and pines flooding her nose as she searched for the scent of elk.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Katria
Age/Gender: 3 Years 2 Months/Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:31 pm

Rin honestly wasn't sure why she'd picked warrior. "I felt it suited my skills," She started, "and as such was the best way to help my pack." She scanned her brain, checking her memories leading up to the time of her apprenticeship. She remembered being in awe of the warriors, and proud of their bravery on behalf of the pack. "It just felt right." Rin added, unsure how else to describe it.
Rin
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:30 pm

Drake watched as Feather collected more herbs. 'she didn't want to help find Flame did she?' he thought. "Well I'll go looking for any pain killing herbs. Those get used up the fastest." he then turned and returned to his search for Flame, looking at the plants around him while he searched.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Drake
Age/Gender: 3/ Male

http://hiddenoasis.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:12 pm

"OK," Feather said without looking up from her work. 'I'm a terrible apprentice.' she said. "Larka, how long have you been in the pack?" she asked. The herbs tasted strange and she had nearly picked the whole plant so she placed them aside and went to pick some yarrow leaves.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:39 pm

"Larka, how long have you been in the pack?"
Larka blinked at the words. How long had she been in the pack? A week, possibly two, it couldn't have been more than that, right? But she wasn't sure, and she allowed her uncertainty to show as she shifted her weight. "I'm not quite sure..." she finally replied, trailing off. "Time sometimes seems irrelevant to me." As the last words left her mouth, she stiffened, but only slightly. That didn't sound right, sounding as if she didn't care when time passed, didn't care that every second was another second of her life wasted. It was too late to try and cover her 'mistake,' she just hoped the she-wolf wouldn't take much interest in her word choice.
Larka
Larka
Hunter

Wolf Information
Wolf Name:
Age/Gender:

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:09 pm

Suddenly, the scent of elk wandered up through her nostrils. Smirking, she stalked toward the scent trail of elk, walking forward until an emerald haze of holly bushes blocked her view slightly from the sandy-colored beasts. Picking out the weakest one, limping from a swollen bloody leg, she stalked forward until she was right behind it. Lashing out she caught hold of the other leg and crunched down. The elk bleated, scaring the others away as the limping elk began to stumble away, even more poorly than last time for both its hind legs were damaged. She caught up with ease and rammed into it, knocking it to the ground then sinking her pearly whites into its arteries. Its succulent blood flowed into her mouth, as soon it lay limp in her grasp.

She dragged it back to the clearing, spotting Amuro nearby. She set the elk down then padded forward and asked, "So, Amuro, are you hungry? I caught some elk and I was wandering if you'd like some." It wasn't like her to offer things like that, but she felt comfortable with Amuro... one would even go to the word 'trust'.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Katria
Age/Gender: 3 Years 2 Months/Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:59 pm

(Feed me too, jerk! xD)

Kanae smiled as Blue approached; when her best friend was close enough, she nuzzled her. Her white plume wagged slowly moved over to give her friend room.

"How are you?" There was a slight sign of tiredness in her voice, but it was to be expected. Whenever she was with Blue, she could just relax and not be the Alphess that everyone else needed to see.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Kanae
Age/Gender: 2.3 years / Female

https://silversnowspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:42 pm

(Nooooo Kanae! They're gonna meet in the middle like people do with a twinky or candybar or something. Except for it'll be dripping with blood and chunks of muscle will take more effort to rip apart. Not to mention the slimey-ness of the internal organs. The heart and the liver are the best parts, you know. Oh! and the brain! There will be that delicious crack the skull makes when you break it to get the brain out. Anyone else hungry?)

"How are you?"

Blue grinned at Kanae's welcome and replied, "Bored. How are you? I didn't expect you to wander off by yourself in the middle of all this excitement." Her voice dripped with sarcasm. Since Katria had defeated the cougar, things had been a little dull. But, she probably shouldn't be entertained by danger.
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Blue
Age/Gender: 3-year of the Female Variety

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:49 pm

(Ahaha xD Like in Lady and the Tramp? Can we do that together Blueh? Btw, get on the chat!)

"Bored. How are you? I didn't expect you to wander off by yourself in the middle of all this excitement."

"You're always looking for excitment," Kanae said with a roll of her brown eyes. She curled her tail around herself and thought for a moment. "I'm pretty good, a little tired. You know me, always wandering."

Her paws were now tucked beneath her chest and she fluffed out her coat. Even though it was still warm, she felt bitterly cold.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Kanae
Age/Gender: 2.3 years / Female

https://silversnowspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:44 pm

"You're always looking for excitment," Kanae said with a roll of her brown eyes. She curled her tail around herself and thought for a moment. "I'm pretty good, a little tired. You know me, always wandering."

Blue inspected her best friend carefully. Something was... different. She wasn't sure as to if it was a 'good' or 'bad' different, but it was a change. "Something got your goat?" the blue eyed one asked, her nose prodding the fluffy white fur of the other's shoulder. Sinking into a sitting position, Blue couldn't imagine that something else was wrong. Weren't these happy times? The cougar was dead, thanks to the one and only Katria.

Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Blue
Age/Gender: 3-year of the Female Variety

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:11 pm

"So, Amuro, are you hungry? I caught some elk and I was wandering if you'd like some."

He had heard her coming, so why did her voice startle him? It felt like his heart had leapt up into his throat, cutting off his supply of air. After a short pause had elapsed, sudden realization hit him. She'd said his name, so she must be speaking to him.

Amuro calmed his heart rate, being suddenly paranoid about her hearing it. That's when it occured to him that he was being as responsive as a dead fish. He should probably answer her. 'But, what did she say again?' He mentally slapped himself, but it didn't make the hazy feeling that was currently clouding his brain go away.

He sure hoped he didn't look like a dead fish as well. Mouth agape and bug-eyed... He cleared his throat nervously, not trusting his voice to refrain from embarassing him. But, he couldn't stand there like and idiot and stare at her and hope his problem was magically solved. "I'm sorry," he coughed a little, the heat rising to his face, "Can you repeat the question?"
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Amuro
Age/Gender: Five year-old/Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next