Silver Snows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Summer Territory

+18
Larka
Mist
Seala
Darak
Silver
Drake
Hare
Dost
Wesker
Ray
Flame
Isatas(Snow)
Amuro
Katria
Josh
Blue
Alaric
Kanae
22 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Summer Territory - Page 37 Empty Re: The Summer Territory

Post  Drake Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:14 am

(aaawww xD I'm loved xD)

Drake looked around at all the new and pretty fae's who had come to join the pack. He whimpered a little. 'where's Flame?' he thought sadly. Laying down he rested his head on his paws with another sad thought. 'Why do all my mate disappear?'
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Drake
Age/Gender: 3/ Male

http://hiddenoasis.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:27 am

Fea ran over to Amuro, "have you seen Flame?" she asked him eagerly. The fae looked around the camp again, "where did you see her last? Where does she usually hang around?" she threw questions at the brute. 'I want to make him happy.' she said to herself, 'and remind him not to flirt with the new fae because he has a mate!' "where did you say she was?" Feather asked the wolf impatiently.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Feather
Age/Gender: 3 YOish

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:07 pm

Drake heard Feather asking around for Flame so looked in her direction, wondering if she would be more successful at finding Flame than him. 'some mate I am.' he thought, getting really sad now. He suppressed another sad whine, not wanting to attract any undue attention
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:54 pm

Fea swung her head around the clearing, 'She's not there, not there either, hmm. Oh look, Drake! Wait, he looks sad.' she said to herself. "Never mind Amuro, I'll find her later." she trotted over to Drake. "Are you OK? You're not sick are you?" she asked him. Feather looked at the healer worriedly, "I was trying to find Flame for you, but I couldn't knowing what she looked like might of helped, but I haven't met her so... It doesn't." she attempted to lightn the mood, but made a fool of herself instead.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:32 am

Drake looked up at Feather, his eyes blank, still rather sad. He listened to what she was saying but didn't really take in anything but her worry for his saddness, and possible illness. He sighe and said "No, I'm not sick. I'm just sad that I keep losing my mates. First I lose the fae I was going to ask to be my mate in my previous pack to a bear. Now Flame has run off. I'm a terrible mate. Maybe they just leave me because they don't like me flirting with others fae's. But it's not what it seems, I'm just trying to make them happy, and I would assume that my mate would understand that. I guess I'll never know. Not now anyway." He dropped his head back onto his paws, not sure what else to do.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:32 pm

Feather laid down in front of Drake, mirroring him, "I'm sure that's not true, she is probably just out hunting." she said. "She'll be back soon, don't worry." the fae tried to get her mentor to be happy, wagging her tail lazily a few times before letting it hit the ground with a thud. Fea looked into Drakes eyes, and sighed, she could see herself in the dark pupils of his glossy orbs, "I'm of no help, am I?" she asked him unenthusiastically.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:39 pm

Drake shrugged, staring back into Feathers eyes. "I don't think there are many who could be of much help to me right now except for Flame. I just need to know where she is, what's happened to her." He paused for a moment then added, "if she's left me or not."
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:23 pm

Feather couldn't help it, "now don't you talk like that!" she snapped at the older wolf. "Any fae would be lucky to have you, if any wolf knows that, Flame does." she insisted that the brute be more positive, "she will come back, I'm sure of it." determination burning in the faes blue eyes.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:30 pm

Drake chuckled a little, slightly amused by Feather. "You seem so confident about her actions and yet, you have never met her, not that I know anyway." He looked blankly around the area, still looking for Flame. "I'm sure you're right anyway. I don't know what's happened to her, all I hope is that she didn't run into the cougar while it was still alive."
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:01 am

"I haven't met her, no, but I'm sure, since you have good common sense, that she is nice. And if she has any wits, which I'm sure she does, since she is you mate," the cougar has not gotten her." Feather thought for a moment, "we could go for a walk if you like, and see." Feather offered hopeful that the brute would take her offer.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:28 am

(Does anyone know what's going on with Flame? Is she still coming back?)

Drake's smile slowly grew as he listened to Feather talk, his confidence and faith in Flame growing. "Sure, that would be great. She's got a unique red pelt by the way, you can't mistake her for any other fea around. She's really red." He got up and stretched as he spoke, standing up straight by the time he had finished stretching. "I think we should first have a look at the hunting grounds. Hey, do you think that other new fae might want to come? Not to look for Flame I mean. We might as well give her a tour of the area while we're going around the territory." He looked over to Rin, wondering if she was too busy talking to Amuro to come with them, not that he minded if she came with or not, only wanting to be friendly.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:04 pm

Rin waited for the new brute to introduce himself. 'Wonder who he is,' She thought, watching him slightly nervously. She had been introduced to him by Amuro, so she didn't know if she should say something or not. 'When in doubt, remain silent,' She thought, assuming that it was probably better to wait. She glanced behind her, noting that Feather and the other brute 'Drake?' were heading out, Feather had a mix of something like lovesickness and worry on her face. She chuckled silently to herself. 'I know what that feels like.' She turned back around and continued waiting.

Last edited by Rin on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rin
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Farolin
Age/Gender: 2 3/4, Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:13 pm

Instead of waiting for a reply, Drake trotted over to Rin and asked "Would you like a tour of the territory? Feather and I were just about to go for a stroll around here anyway." He smiled at her, admiring her unique pelt.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:23 pm

"Umm," Rin said intelligently. She looked at Amuro and the other wolf, not knowing whether it would be OK to leave or not. She thought for a second, it would be useful to know the territory too. 'I'd like to go, but it would be impolite- I've made enough bad impressions.' "I'm sorry, I was just going to go over some warrior strategies with Amuro, could we go some other time?" She asked, trying to be as polite as possible, but firm in her answer at the same time. 'I hope I did the right thing,' Rin thought.

Last edited by Rin on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rin
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:31 pm

Drake smiled. "Of course, I wasn't sure if you to were still going over strategies or not. Let me know when you want to have a tour." He then trotted back to Feather. "She's not coming, want to head off?"
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:40 pm

Rin relaxed, glad that Drake was OK with that. She turned back to Amuro and the newcomer. It was probably alright to ask now. "I'm sorry, I don't know your name," She prompted, hoping that it was the right thing to say. She reminded herself that she didn't know these wolves, that there was still a (rather large) chance it wouldn't work out for her to be here. That thought put her back on edge, and she stiffened almost imperceptibly. She looked the other brute over, taking in every detail. He was a grey-ish white, with grey eyes. His fur was a little fluffy, in a cute way. He looked a bit on edge too, and the thought that she wasn't the only one calmed her a bit. "It's nice to meet you."

Last edited by Rin on Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Rin
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:42 pm

Feathers heart, which had been dropping as the brute asked Rin to come, rose up again. "Sure," Feather sighed, still slightly lost in his eyes. "Red pelt, got it." she said, looking forward and marching like a new apprentice determined to please her mentor, which she was. "We could look for herbs while we're out too." she offered, not knowing if they were low or not.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:47 pm

"I'm Drake" he replied. "It's Fraolin right?" He turned to Feather again as she spoke to him. "Good plan." he said with a smile, ready to go for a long walk

Last edited by Drake on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:24 pm

Rin sighed, she'd only been talking to the greyish wolf. "It's Farolin," she corrected, "but you can call me Rin." When were these wolves going to answer?
Rin
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:51 am

Feather turned with Drake and began walking. She looked at him, 'If only Flame were here, I wouldn't go through torture by looking for her to please you.' she thought with a sigh. The apprentice straightened up, 'alright, out with it.' she ordered herself, "Drake," she said with precaution, "I'm going to say something, but you need to promise not to interrupt." she said. The crimson fae turned to the brute and held her breath, waiting.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:25 pm

[When was the last time I posted..? Sorry about that...]

Larka yawned, blinking at the bright light filtering through the tops of the trees. Watching slowly, lazily, as a few wolves passed by her, she blinked again. Why did they look so familiar and yet not? Her eyes narrowed in concentration, she thought for a moment before realizing she couldn't even remember their names. How long had she been gone? Or sleeping for that matter.
She couldn't help but laugh at her folly, sleeping her days away like a slumbering bear. She shook her head afore getting to her feet, her stiff limbs protesting even the slightest movement. Ignoring the discomfort, she bent her forelegs slightly before shaking out her ruffled pelt, sleek muscles rippling with the movement.
Turning back towards the two wolves, she lifted her muzzle, taking in their scents, which promptly caused her to sneeze. Herbs. Healers. She paused, thinking. Wasn't there only one healer, not two? She shrugged, deciding she'd introduce herself... Again, considering she couldn't remember much. Trotting forward, her tail high, not in dominance, but rather cheerfulness, she paused upon noticing the fae's tense stature. Huh... Something important? To interrupt or not to interrupt? Of course she chose the former rather than the latter, what else would she do, sleep?
Slinking forward, her body low to the ground, she lashed her tail, rustling nearby debris, trying to look as non-threatening as possible.
Then, she paused, an idea coming to her attention. She could just stalk them until they were finished with such and then she could greet them and find what happened since she’d ‘disappeared’. Liking that idea better, she settled down in some nearby bushes where she could easily observe the two without any hindrances.
Larka
Larka
Hunter

Wolf Information
Wolf Name:
Age/Gender:

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:53 pm

(Smooth Larka xD)
Drake was surprised with Feather's request. "Uum, sure." he replied, not sure what else to say. It seemed important to Feather, which interested him, wanting to know what she had to say. Although, there was something about the way she spoke, her expression that reminded him of something, he just couldn't put his paw on it. He sat down, facing Feather, ready for whatever it was she was about to say. "I won't speak until you let me know you're finished." He stated, letting her know he was ready for whatever it was
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaric Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:02 pm

"This, is Farolin. She wishes to be a warrior of this pack. Blue wanted me to show her the ropes."

Gale nodded and quickly cast a glance over Farolin. She was a pretty wolf with a pelt made up of variations of colour based on brown, white and tan. Those colours mixed with each other well and did not overwhelm. Her eyes were like Kanae's, just a few shades darker than the former's. As she sat there, she seemed to wish to speak but thought better of it. For that, Gale was impressed. The beta was not used to seeing others hold their tongue in the presence of a pack; they just babbled on and on about their lives. The off-white brute flicked his tail in pleasure. If he were to pick any wolf to join the pack, he'd pick Farolin.

"I'm sorry, I don't know your name. It's nice to meet you."

So she was polite, intelligent and pretty all rolled up into one package. The beta male opened his jaws to speak when Drake spoke first. Rather than cut the healer off (he knew that doing so could scare off Farolin), he just listened quietly and waited for his turn. When Farolin expressed some level of irritation towards the healer, his respect for the fae only grew. She was nice enough not to let that show but it was still there.

"It's Farolin, but you can call me Rin."

"I am Gale." He replied with a smile. "Would you prefer to be called Farolin or Rin?"
Alaric
Alaric
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:29 pm

Rin smiled in return. "Whichever would be easiest for you; I don't have a preference." He seemed nice enough, polite enough to ask her which one she liked. She'd never been asked to choose, most of the time any wolf she met just started to call her their favorite of the two, if she chose present her nickname as an option. 'Maybe he's a warrior too- then we'd be working together!' It would be nice to have company in her job, she was not a wolf who was meant to be solitary. 'Amuro seems very kind, and forgiving, but the more the merrier... right?'
Rin
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaric Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:57 pm

"Whichever would be easiest for you; I don't have a preference."

"I will just call you Farolin, unless you wish otherwise." Gale answered her as he allowed himself to sit down. His previous caution was almost gone now but there was still a small thorn of it. Farolin seemed nice but he knew that appearances could be decieving. "I hold the position of beta by the way. My previous post was that of a guardian."

Alaric
Alaric
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next