Silver Snows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Summer Territory

+18
Larka
Mist
Seala
Darak
Silver
Drake
Hare
Dost
Wesker
Ray
Flame
Isatas(Snow)
Amuro
Katria
Josh
Blue
Alaric
Kanae
22 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Summer Territory - Page 29 Empty Re: The Summer Territory

Post  Amuro Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:49 pm

Amuro furrowed his eyebrows, unsure what to do or think of all this confusion. First Katria was having a verbal spar with Silver, and the next thing he knew an intruding hostile fae was hovering over her with bared fangs. Josh did a decent job of breaking it up, though in his opinion it wasn't the best approach. But, as long as it was effective, he'd keep his jaw clamped shut. Gale came to watch the scene, albeit with little to no emotion.

The old brute frowned as Katria snapped at the others one more time before sulking away. She seemed to make enemies rather easily...

"I am Feather, I'm sorry for intruding, I am looking for a pack and thought this land was not owned. Thank you, but I will be leaving now, unless I am allowed to stay."

Amuro slowly dragged his amber eyes from Katria's fleeting form to the said Feather, a frown still adorning his face. He replied, unemotionally, "Our alphess doesn't have a problem with your type. However, if you wish to stay, you must be warned. There is a cougar roaming about our territory. Your life is at high risk here, at this time."
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Amuro
Age/Gender: Five year-old/Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:22 pm

Katria stormed through the thick forest. She didn't care if the cougar was running about; she was doing her job, now Josh accuses her of doing something wrong. How dare that ginger fae, Feather, come into their territory, expecting to be invited without question? Then she realized she was deep into the forest. Now it was becoming as her anger completely took over. Katria was better than to simply strike out. Next time a newcomer comes, as long as they don't attack, the guardian will give a softer approach. She swiveled around on her paw, and bounded back to the clearing, only to wrap herself around the dull, scratchy bark in which she had claimed.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Katria
Age/Gender: 3 Years 2 Months/Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:39 pm

When Blue started to laugh, Kanae just looked at her friend in confusion. What was so funny? She just didn't understand what the Soothsayer found so amusing. For a while, the Alphess just sat there quietly and listened to Blue's laughter. After a few moments, Blue fell silent and appeared deep in thought about what Kanae had offered.

Blue flashed a big toothy grin at the white fae, answering, "Honey, I think you just made my entire year."

Kanae smiled happily. She had thought that her best friend wouldn't take the rank. Not that she would blame the pretty fae. It was just a momentary thought that crossed her mind before vanishing.

"Good! I hope that you and Gale will be able to work together well." She smiled warmly.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Kanae
Age/Gender: 2.3 years / Female

https://silversnowspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 pm

"Our alphess doesn't have a problem with your type. However, if you wish to stay, you must be warned. There is a cougar roaming about our territory. Your life is at high risk here, at this time."

Feather was overjoyed though she refuted to let it show. "The cougar does not frighten me, may I meet your alphess before I make my decision final though please?"
The red pelted fae wanted to jump out of her skin because she so much loved the feeling that she might finally have a pack to call her own, she wondered what the pack leader would bee like, will she be gentle and calm, happy an funny, angry and harmful? Fea was too excited to think anymore so she allowed a yawn to escape, not until that moment did she realize how tired she was.

Last edited by Feather on Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar and spelling)
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Feather
Age/Gender: 3 YOish

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:00 pm

Larka watched as Blue and Kanae walked away before glancing around. Settling down, she rested her head upon her forepaws, boredom evident through her posture. She considered going hunting, but dismissed such thoughts, knowing she didn't feel up to it at the moment. Maybe later. Larka huffed, watching as her breath stirred the blades of grass before her. She found it vaguely entertaining to watch the wind... Not that she would tell anyone.
Larka
Larka
Hunter

Wolf Information
Wolf Name:
Age/Gender:

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:14 pm

"Good! I hope that you and Gale will be able to work together well." She smiled warmly.

... Had she heard correctly? Gale? Blue tightened her jaw uncomfortably in order to keep it from hanging open. It took her a few moments to recover. Almost immediantly after, she inwardly groaned, 'Great. I have to work with Mr. Sunshine himself now...'

Well. There was no way around it. Even if she decided to back down from the rank, which she most definatly didn't want to do, she'd she be stuck taking orders from him. Being his equal wouldn't be too bad... And she was never one to back down from a challenge, either. Blue looked up to Kanae, unsure if she was really expecting a reply. Nevertheless, she, still in the process of convincing herself, huffed, "Yep. As long as he doesn't make me want to push him in the river again, we should be fine."
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Blue
Age/Gender: 3-year of the Female Variety

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:46 pm

"The cougar does not frighten me, may I meet your alphess before I make my decision final though please?"

Amuro nodded and gestured over to the newly appointed beta male, "That's Gale. He can bring you to her." The warrior stood up slowly, gaze traveling back to where Katria had dissapeared. He probably should have followed her, but it would have been rude to leave abrubtly when the new fae had come to him first. Amuro bowed his head to the three, dismissing himself, "Please excuse me,"

He padded quietly in the direction that Katria's scent was the strongest. Covering the distance at a slower pace gave him time to think. Unfortunatly, as of now the thoughts seemed nothing more than a jumbled mess.

Not after too long, his amber eyes came in contact with a familiar ebony pelt. She was resting, her body wrapped around a trunk of a tree. The old brute took a moment to smile; she was very unique. He'd never seen another wolf do that before. He said nothing in fear of waking her, but approached with heavy steps, breaking a stick for good measure, just so she would at least be aware of his presence, even if only subconsciously.
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:06 pm

Her warm-gold eyes shot open at the snap of a twig. Her ears angled back to the direction of the sound, until Amuro's scent drifted its way to her nose. She let herself relax and smiled softly, but turned her face to neutral as she looked to face him. "Hello," She said simply. She brought herself up and shook her ruffled black fur, then asked, "What brings you here?"
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:51 pm

"Hello, what brings you here?"

Amuro gave a small smile, amber eyes softly staring into Katria's gold ones. He felt a tad bit guilty for waking her. He'd have to remind himself to appologize later. Easing himself into a sitting position, he supplied a simple answer to her simple question, "You." ...That sounded a lot less corny in his head.

Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:09 pm

She couldn't help but let a giggle slip from her lips as she looked at him. "Well, why you're here, how are you?" She asked. She wished to start a conversation with the warrior; she was only slightly too anti-social. Her glossy tail curled around her paws as she awaited an answer.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:12 pm

Nevertheless, she, still in the process of convincing herself, huffed, "Yep. As long as he doesn't make me want to push him in the river again, we should be fine."

Kanae smiled at Blue's remark, though it was small. "He's a good guy, it just takes time to get him to open up. Believe me, he will be amazing to work with."

With that the Alphess stood and shook her heavy white coat. It was a warm day; she would need to seek shade if she stayed in the sun for much longer. Her chocolate eyes were still warm as she nudged her best friend's shoulder in a playful manner.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:27 pm

Feather went to meet Gale and greeted the brute respectfully with a dip of her head, "I am feather," she said, and prepared to follow him, towards the alphess that she would become of service to.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:02 pm

Drake watched as the tan fae made her way around the different pack members. He debated about going up to her and talking to her as he knew that she was looking to join the pack. So he decided to wait until Kanae or one of the Beta's let her into the pack.

Resting his head on his paws, he watched her move around, looking for a way into the pack. He let a smile dance across his maw, thinking about how he had entered the pack. He felt lucky for how Katria had greeted him now that he knew how she tended to treat new comers. 'Maybe it was my charm' he thought cheekily, his grin widening.

Lost in his train of thought, Drake didn't realise how he must look, grinning like a fool, staring blankly at the new fae. If Flame saw him like this, he was certain to be in trouble.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Drake
Age/Gender: 3/ Male

http://hiddenoasis.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:23 pm

"Well, while you're here, how are you?"

Amuro was caught by surpise at the sound of her giggle. For one, had she not been royally peeved only a few minutes ago? But, that wasn't the one that caught his fascination. She didn't ever come across as the type of fae who goes giggling at every stupid remark from a brute. He was suddenly inclined to feel a that he was more treasured to her, but calmed himself down. She'd never vocally affirmed his assumtions, therefore it was not on safe grounds to put trust behind them.

Clearing his thoughts of the former, he responded lightly, "I'm fine," he paused, searching for words that wouldn't get her upset again, "But you didn't look too happy before I found you here..." The warrior trailed off, unsure if that sentence could really be counted as a complete thought. He creased his brows appolegetically, and added for good measure, "Sorry for waking you, by the way."

Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:27 pm

"He's a good guy, it just takes time to get him to open up. Believe me, he will be amazing to work with."

Blue rolled her eyes, but smiled as Kanae nudged her shoulder. 'Well, he can't be too bad if Kanae still made him her beta after he faught tooth and nail over her against Josh...' she thought. She nuzzled the fur just behind Kanae's ear before springing up with pent up energy. Looking back at Kanae she smiled, "I guess I'll take your word for it," Blue began trotting back to where the others were, "Now time to get back to your pack, missy!" she teased.

Wait. "Who's that?" the words came out of her mouth before she had time to think them. There was a fae she didn't know, nearby Gale and Josh, with quite an unusual pelt. Sort of orange and white-ish. Huh. She looked at her best friend, eyes inquiring.

Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Blue
Age/Gender: 3-year of the Female Variety

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:31 pm

Katria pulled back. Only then had she realized how much emotion she let out. "No, I'm a guard. It's not my job to sleep." She said simply. She couldn't help giggle at his comment; she realized how corny it was, and that's why. She curled her tail around her paws, sitting down. This was simply a sign of her not giving off waves of emotion as she did before... At least, that's what she thought. However she gave a slight glimmer of how she felt, just a glint in her eyes.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:02 pm

As Feather finally arrived at the pack she searched around for who she thought would be the alphess, a wolf holding her tail higher than the rest of the, she scanned the crowd, looking at every wolf and noticing one in particualr, a brute, dark furred with a creamy underbelly, staring at her with a fair sized grin on his face. Feather didn't know weather to be humored or scared, so she was both. Though the brute didn't seem like one that would pick a fight, actually, once feather singled out his scent, he smelled like herbs and berries and plants. 'A healer?' she thought. She wanted to meet him, and she would after meeting the wolf in charge. The nervous new fae was lead towards a beautiful white wolf with glossy white fur that shimmered like dewdrops on a spiders web, Feather was terrified, if this wolf didn't like her, where would she go. Feather glanced back at the brute that was grinning at her, he had stopped now and was looking like he had work to do, the young she-wolf prepared to meet the pack leader, though she would never really know what to say.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:53 pm

"No, I'm a guard. It's not my job to sleep."

The old warrior smiled tiredly, "Well, really, it's not any of our jobs," he looked up into her golden eyes, which were sparkling with something familiar to him. Yes, he'd seen that look before, but it was never directed towards him. No, it was usually amoung the younger lovers staring into eachothers eyes hopelessly. Amuro diverted his gaze slowly, eyes still lingering for a moment longer than they should have. He distracted himself with more words, "You know, you'll never be a strong guardian if you never sleep. I can't have you turning into an insomniac on me, got it?"
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:25 pm

When Feather turned to look at Drake, he snapped back to reality and shyly looked away. He hopped desperately that she didn't take his staring the wrong way. When he glanced back, she had turned to look at him as well. Turning quickly again, he got up. 'what better time to test how much pressure I can put on my leg?' he thought to himself. The wound had been healing nicely, but there was still a small mark. As he pick his weight on the leg he found that it could completely support him again. Sure it hurt still a little, but not enough for him to show. He walked off, then started to trot, everything was still fine, so he made his way to Flame, stopping just short of her. "Hey" He said, not sure what else to say at the moment.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Drake
Age/Gender: 3/ Male

http://hiddenoasis.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:20 pm

"I suppose... We all need good rest to help us concentrate." She said. Had he sensed her emotion? She intended to keep them inside of her, not express them. The sun was starting to set, giving in to a chilly fall night. "Well, I believe it is time we all get some sleep..." She murmured. "Good night." She said softly before curling up around her tree.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:23 pm

[Okay everyone, the time skip has begun; it is now fall! If you haven't be accepted into the main part of the pack yet, you can either pretend that you have been or that your character has been wandering the pack's territory. Have fun in the new season! (:]
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Dost Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:06 am

(No one set off after Katria when she leaves. It is part of a plot; please do not ruin it.)

Dost's wounds from the attack of the pack had finally healed as summer gave way to fall. Scabs now were found everywhere on his skin but he cared not. All that he wanted to do was to sink his fangs into the neck of a wolf. He was angry that he still had been angered so badly that he had to lie in a rocky cave for months before being fully recovered. With his health restored and darkness approaching, the cougar felt excitement bubble in his core. He was going to kill a wolf, no matter what the cost.

(Sorry that it's not that good, Katria. I'm tired; I'm having troubles writing.)
Dost
Dost

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:04 am

Feather couldn't help herself, she turned to Gale and spoke gently, "if your alpha will allow it, I would like to join this pack," something about the brute on the other side of the pack was interesting, but the way some of the other wolves were staring and murmuring to eachother was uncomfortable, it was like being banished by her other pack, only this time it was joining one, Feather would have to work hard to make friends here, the dark brute would be the first, she promised herself. She would properly introduce herself to Katria as well. A chilly breeze reminded feather that fall was beginning, good, a new season, a new start, thought Feather, more confident in herself now, than she had been in a long while.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:54 pm

"I suppose... We all need good rest to help us concentrate. Well, I believe it is time we all get some sleep... Good night."

Amuro nodded, and began to turn away. He wouldn't disturb her anymore. Before departing he mumured under his breath, at a volume he was unsure if Katria could hear, "Sweet dreams."

At fair distance away from the ebony fae, his stomach chose to complain of its emptiness. The warrior took in a deep breath through his nose, but failed to detect anything worthwhile to consume. He opened his mouth to expand the range of his senses, though, that too proved to be pointless. His hunt would have to start else where.
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:51 pm

(Lol, it's fine Dost)

Immediately her eyes flew open. A cold breeze woke her, as she shivered. Lifting herself up she stared off into the forest. We couldn't go on like this; living in fear of setting one paw out of the clearing and into the forest. A quick lick to her ruffled fur slicked it down as she looked around. No one was watching her... perfect. She stuck to the shadows as she slipped through the pine trees and out to the forest. Lifting her nose in the air, she searched for the scent of the cougar.

Almost as soon as she lifted her nose, a strong scent flooded her. The scent of the mountain lion. She lowered herself to the ground, her ebony pelt blending with the shadows and debris. She crept toward the scent. It was time to end all of this fear, for her pack.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next