Silver Snows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Summer Territory

+18
Larka
Mist
Seala
Darak
Silver
Drake
Hare
Dost
Wesker
Ray
Flame
Isatas(Snow)
Amuro
Katria
Josh
Blue
Alaric
Kanae
22 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Summer Territory - Page 16 Empty Re: The Summer Territory

Post  Drake Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:56 pm

"Ouch" Drake said at Silvers comment. "That hurts." He said as Flame left. "Wow, it is not my day today." He watched Flame leave to go to the new Brute. He was actually glad that she was annoyed with him, he needed to distance himself if was was going to avoid liking her. It was getting harder than he had first expected as he wanted to follow her, but he stayed with Silver. Turning back to her and asked "I'm really a nice guy once you get to know me, what do you say?" he jokingly batted his eyes, like Kanae had shown him before, wondering if it would actually work
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Drake
Age/Gender: 3/ Male

http://hiddenoasis.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  Silver Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:10 pm

Silver ignored Flame and the new Brute. She sat and observed Drake. He watched Flame leave and then turned back to Silver. "I'm really a nice wolf once you get to know me, what do you say?" He batted his eyes at her.

The nerve of this wolf...

Silver leaned down and ate her squirrel in a few bites, as if she hadn't heard Drake. Then she cleaned what little burs and dirt had gotten stuck between her toes, watching Drake out of the corner of her eye. "I say you introduce me to your alpha," she replied finally, ceasing her grooming.
Silver
Silver
Hunter

Location : My own little world. (It's okay. They like me there.)

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Silver
Age/Gender: She Wolf | 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:12 pm

The slick, glossy, black female's ears shot up. She heard the voices of many unfamiliar wolves. She jumped up, and ran to them. Of course, once more, she basically towered over them with her height. She bared crystal-white fangs, and her eyes blazed with protection of her pack. "Who are you and why are you here?" She asked the two of them. She didn't like to wake up to unfamiliar voices. In fact, she hated that.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Katria
Age/Gender: 3 Years 2 Months/Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:15 pm

Drake was surprised at Katria's hostility. He didn't recall her ever being this angry. 'wow' was all he could think. 'she's got some bark.' He stood back and let her do her thing. He stood by, just in case something happened.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Darak Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:17 pm

Darak
"Death is upon you, All you can do is die"

The Brute softened his eyes as the young wolf spoke and immediatly hardened them again. "I was simply looking to see what lays in this territory, and I just found out..." Darak's Mind shifted to another question that had been hiding in the back of his head till now. What if Flame asks me to join? What will I say? No? The brute wanted to join. This surprised him. He pushed that thought away just as the young wolf started to reply. He became tense once more, His eyes rimmed with nervousness.
Darak
Darak

Back to top Go down

Post  Silver Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:18 pm

Silver jumped looked up at the huge black wolf. "Upset because the weather's too cold up there, Blackie?" She asked, not happy about being startled. She glared at the larger wolf, shifting slightly.
(Huge black wolf being Katria...)
Silver
Silver
Hunter

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:22 pm

Her deep, golden eyes turned to a smaller wolf. Silver(I think that's what she looks like o.o) fur, typical. She heard her remark. Then, she remembered her old mate. Kunahi. She remembered the remark he made about her height, and then, she snarled. She glared at the wolf, trying to contain her anger as she said, "You don't want to make that mistake."
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Flame Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:22 pm

flame looked at his expression change and said her next words carefuly "there was a pack here? well you can join if you want to, but i may need your name, if you may tell me" flame's eyes where soft to hopefuly melt away the brutes nervourness
Flame
Flame
Apprentice Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Flame
Age/Gender: 2 female

https://www.youtube.com/user/Omnomers55?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:23 pm

Drake could tell that this was not going to end well if he didn't intervene. "Hey," He said cautiously, walking in between them. "Calm down, we don't need any fights."
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Silver Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:25 pm

Silver turned to look at Drake. "And who gave you athourity over me?" She asked, her temper flaring up due to Katria's appearance. She immediately disliked the tall black wolf.
Silver
Silver
Hunter

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:28 pm

"You asked for it." She easily pinned the wolf. Her fangs hung not to far from the wolf's neck. "Don't give me that tone. It's my job to protect this place, and I don't appreciate wolves like you." She snarled. She continued glaring at the wolf, blazing with anger that she had kicked up some deep, lost memories. She disliked the wolf mostly for that.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Darak Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:30 pm

Darak
"Death is upon you, all you can do is die"

The Brute didnt like the fact that he was going to give her his name. But he knew he was going to. "Im Darak." He said flatly. He glanced around in case any other wolves happened to be eaves dropping in on thier little chat. He didnt say anything else but his eyes betrayed his mind and told his story. He was surprised with how much he trusted Flame. But Even though he hated to admit it, He wasnt the same wolf he had been when he Had totally lost it and Told skye to just... He couldnt even manage the word... Die... Him and his little brother Clouse were closer than he and Skye were by far but Clouse never understood him as well as Skye did. Or Flame...
Darak
Darak

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:32 pm

Kanae's ears perked at the sounds of two fights. What was going on? She recognized the voices of Katria, Flame, and Drake. The fae stood and looked at Blue. It seemed as if their talk would have to wait. She gently rubbed her muzzle against her best friend's before bolting towards the noise.

"STOP!" She yelled, her voice and stance showing her authority. "What is going on here?!"
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Kanae
Age/Gender: 2.3 years / Female

https://silversnowspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:36 pm

The black fae turned her apex, and saw Kanae running over. "Well, for one, this little smartie thinks she can insult a guardian." She said, still irritated from the wolf. She was, of course, angry. Katria had a short temper and didn't take insults lightly.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:36 pm

"No one, but I'm sure none of us want a fight." He was surprised when Katria leapt on Silver. "Stop it!" He called, worried someone was going to get hurt. He didn't want either of them to get hurt. Even though he knew he would get in trouble for it, he ran into Katria, pushing her off Silver. He looked to Silver, "You're new here, if you want to join, I would suggest you don't pick fights." He then looked to Katria "I don't think a fight is needed here." He said. He hadn't said anything with anger, trying to defuse the situation. He then saw Kanae approach so back away from Silver and Katria
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Flame Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:38 pm

Flame smiled happy that she had gained his trust and flame said "well nice to meet you darak, if you want to join please come with me to see the alphs, kanae. though I'd be happy to let you in the pack she has final say so comeon!" flame saw kanae but silver and katrai too and they where fighting! Flame bolted over to see if she could help.
Flame
Flame
Apprentice Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Silver Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:39 pm

Silver bristled at being called 'little.' "At least I'm not a big dummy," she retorted angrily, glaring at the underside of Katria's jaw. "All brawn, no brains," she muttered, loudly enough for the black wolf to hear.

"And who are you?" Silver asked in a (slightly) more respectful tone. She recognized the authority in the white wolf's voice.
Silver
Silver
Hunter

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:41 pm

She looked at Silver. Irritated as ever, she swiped the wolf on the cheek. She leaned down to her ear and whispered, "Don't ever do that to a guardian. You'll get killed." She stepped off the wolf, and said, "Typical fae. All looks, no smarts, and no sense." She was very angry at the wolf.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:44 pm

Drake backed off over to Flame, the only wolf not in a fight. "Not a good day." He said, getting a bit nervous
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:45 pm

Kanae leapt between the two wolves. She needed to prevent anymore fighting between them. If they wanted to, they would have to leave the territory. The Silver Snows Pack was a haven, for everyone.

"Be at ease, Kat." Kanae said gently. "I know as a Guardian you are meant to protect us, but be careful." She looked back at the silver-hued wolf. Her chocolate eyes were careful but warm. The stance she now possessed showed her rank. "I am Kanae, alpha of this pack. And you are?"
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Kanae
Age/Gender: 2.3 years / Female

https://silversnowspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:47 pm

She nodded at Kanae, then backed away to her tree. She curled around its scratchy trunk, looking off into the forest. She loved being in the dark, moist forest, only a few spots of sunlight dotting the ground. She looked around the camp area, and sighed.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Silver Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:49 pm

Silver narrowed her eyes and huffed. "At least I have looks," Silver said, glancing at Katria slyly. "Unlike certain she-wolves that shall remain nameless so as to protect what little pride they could possibly have in the first place." Silver ran a tounge over her left front paw calmly.
Silver
Silver
Hunter

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Flame Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:49 pm

flame nearly jumped out of her fur when drake talked to her then she licked her fur down abit imbarsed about her own skidishness.she looked at him and said "ya not at all, buts whats to be expected in a pack of unrelated wolves" she thought 'just like my old pack' a shudder ripples down her spine and she steaped a bit closer to him
Flame
Flame
Apprentice Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:54 pm

Drake smiled at Flame. A genuine smile this time. "You're right. We'll all get used to each other soon, I hope." Flame reminded Drake of Sweet Pea, a fea from his old pack, a whole lot. It was almost like she was Sweet Pea, just in a different coat.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Silver Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:00 pm

Silver dipped her head to Kanae. "I am Silver," she replied steadily, avoiding the dominant wolf's eyes. Her stance remained upright.
Silver
Silver
Hunter

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next