Silver Snows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Summer Territory

+18
Larka
Mist
Seala
Darak
Silver
Drake
Hare
Dost
Wesker
Ray
Flame
Isatas(Snow)
Amuro
Katria
Josh
Blue
Alaric
Kanae
22 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Summer Territory - Page 13 Empty Re: The Summer Territory

Post  Kanae Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:43 pm

"I might flirt with all the fae's, but I would never lie. Whatever I say I mean it. I just hope you believe me."

"Kanae, don't worry. Joshua and... I'm pretty sure Gale too, think that about you." She explained.

"Says the gorgeous one." Kanae replied to Katria before looking back at Drake. "Just don't lead anyone on, okay?"

She stepped back until she was two meters away from Drake. She wasn't sure if she should believe either of the wolves. Sure, Josh had been affectionate with her but that didn't mean that he loved her or thought she was the most beautiful creature on the earth.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Kanae
Age/Gender: 2.3 years / Female

https://silversnowspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:47 pm

"Says the gorgeous one." Kanae replied to Katria before looking back at Drake. "Just don't lead anyone on, okay?"

"I wouldn't dream of it." He said seriously. He didn't want to lead anyone on, just to make them happy. He then lay down, smiling at Katria, happy he had finally gotten a laugh out of her.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Drake
Age/Gender: 3/ Male

http://hiddenoasis.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:50 pm

Katria grunted at Kanae's words. "Listen up. I'm not the prettiest
around here, you are. You gotta stop beating yourself up." Said the fae.
She didn't like wolves with low-self-esteem. She wanted to boost her
confidence, as she layed down. It was dark, but not too dark.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Katria
Age/Gender: 3 Years 2 Months/Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:53 pm

Drake turned to look at Kanae. "She's right you know. Of all wolves, you need to believe in yourself, otherwise, who will?" He wasn't flirting any more. Dead serious, he looked at Kanae with a blank face while he spoke.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:56 pm

Katria grunted at Kanae's words. "Listen up. I'm not the prettiest around here, you are. You gotta stop beating yourself up."

"I'm not beating myself up." Kanae said calmly. "I'm just saying that I'm not the prettiest because everyone knows that you are."

Without waiting for a reply, Kanae turned and walked back towards the clearing. She needed to cool down because even though it didn't show on the surface, the fae was slightly ruffled. Her pawsteps were light and she sat at the edge of the forest. If she were needed by the wolves in the forest or the wolves in the clearing she could be there.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:03 pm

Amuro just stood by the sidelines of all the action, acting as Snow's shepard. To say he didn't feel a bit bitter would be a lie. He just wouldn't allow himself to feel jealous. Jealousy was such a foolish emotion. Katria was in charge of herself, and she had all the right to anyone she wanted. But, he couldn't help feeling lucky that she had smiled for him, even though it was small. He barely noticed it, when he was checking Snow... maybe she liked pups? He certainly hoped so.

When Kanae entered the conversation, he felt a bit more light-hearted. Though soon enough, the outgoing brute stepped over the line. He stood up and stretched his old limbs before padding to the rest of the group.

He greeted the younger male, hoping to move his attention away from the pack's faes, "Hello sir, my name is Amuro." He lifted up, gaining an authorative stance, while still keeping his calm appearance, "You must be new, right?" Amuro planned on knocking some sense into this one, he didn't join this pack to flirt with the females.
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Amuro
Age/Gender: Five year-old/Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:07 pm

The black fae said sternly, "I'm no where near the prettiest." But, Kanae had wandered off. She grunted, but saw Amuro. "Hello." She said, at him approaching. He went strait up to Drake, and talked. She heard the word 'flirt' in there several times, as she layed down, crossing her skinny, glossy black legs.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:08 pm

Drake smiled, getting up to greet the Brute. The way Amuro stood and spoke made it clear that he had authority in this pack. "Hello, yes I am new. My name is Drake, it's a pleasure to meet you Amuro." Drake bowed his head as a sign of respect." Am I correct in assuming that you have a high rank in this pack?"
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:11 pm

Blue groaned. She must have dozed off. The wolves around her were not the same as before. She lifted her gaze to find another brute amoung the pack, this one seemingly intimate with any member of the opposite sex. She rolled her eyes before scanning the area for something more interesting to do.

Kanae was gone. Where'd she go? Blue looked around. Everyone else was still here... that must mean she was alone. Did she forget her own rules that fast? Blue found her scent trail, becoming more familiar with everyone's scents now, and followed it.

She spotted that white pelt in the distance. Blue called out, trotting to catch up with her, "Hey, what's the rush?"
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Blue
Age/Gender: 3-year of the Female Variety

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:18 pm

Blue called out, trotting to catch up with her, "Hey, what's the rush?"

"Hey Blue!" Kanae greeted her Soothsayer friend with a warm smile. Her bad mood faded quickly. The slightly younger wolf always had such an effect on the alphess. "Rushing? I'm not rushing! I think you are though."
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:39 pm

Drake walked over to Katria, sitting next to her. He looked to where he had last seen Kanae go. "I said something I shouldn't have didn't I?" he asked. He chuckled a little to himself. "I need to remember to get to know my pack mates before I jump in like that." He looked back to Katria "I didn't say anything offending to you did I?"
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Flame Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:00 pm

Flame staired at drake with saddend eyes. His personality was just like her brothers... Flame shook the thoughts from her head and though he wasnot addressing her flame said " I don't think so"
Flame
Flame
Apprentice Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Flame
Age/Gender: 2 female

https://www.youtube.com/user/Omnomers55?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:03 pm

Drake turned to Flame and smiled at her. "I'm glad you don't think so." He walked over to her then asked "Is it just more or she always so distant?"
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Flame Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:31 am

"ya" flame said to drake looking at the fae. Flame was unsure of what had made this fae so tart "Something happend in her past or she was trained to behave this way in her old pack, I think" flame said speeking her mind
Flame
Flame
Apprentice Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:37 am

Drake looked from Flame to Katria, then back. "There are many events that can change a wolf, but it's how they react to the event that determines what they change to." Drake was surprised as to how much he had said, so stopped before he said something he regretted.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:11 am

The fae looked at him, and said, "No, you didn't offend me." The pitch-black female looked out into the vast, dark void of the forest. She sighed heavily, and got up. She went over to her tree, and curled around the trunk once more.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:39 pm

"Hey Blue! Rushing? I'm not rushing! I think you are though."

Blue scoffed playfully, rolling her eyes. Kanae's mood seemed to brighten up a bit upon her approach. What happened over there?

Deciding to change the subject, she countered with, "Well, I figure rushing is hand-in-hand with not thinking, and it seems you've already forgotten your own rules. I don't believe we add up to three." Blue nudged Kanae's shoulder smiling, before looking back and deciding on who to invite to the group.

Inviting Josh would prove to be awkward. Katria and Flame were talking with a new brute, and Gale seemed to be staring off into space. Her blue eyes found Amuro, who seemed to be in a rougher situation, as he confronted the new male, only to be quickly ignored.

Blue smirked, she guessed she could help him out, if only this once. Besides, he had never finished his conversation with Kanae, had he? "Hey! Amuro, come here!" she called.
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Blue
Age/Gender: 3-year of the Female Variety

Back to top Go down

Post  Flame Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:08 pm

Flame nodded in agreement. " I've been through a lot" flame half muttered lifting her badly burnt right paw and giving it a few swift licks " and done other things that I wish to take back.. But you can't change the past" she paused wiggled in her spot, half expecting her old alpha scar to jump out of the bushes at her "but I got through it and hear I am!" Flame's sentice ended in a happy note but her amber eyes filled with memories and became distant the only thought was her brother, burnt to black his eyes filled with joy that she had excaped the fire even though Storm new he was going to die. " brother, my brother I wish I had known what I do now. I wish I really could change the past and have you here with me, so we could share every moment together."
Flame
Flame
Apprentice Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:53 pm

Drake listened to Flame, but was surprised that she wanted to change her past. There were things that he did wish didn't happen, but that wasn't the point. "We all have parts of our past that we wish we could change, but we need to remember that what happens in our past shapes who we are today. While there are things we wish hadn't happened, it's essential to who we are now." Realising what a sombre topic they had come to, Drake smiled at Flame and said "And who you are is an amazing wolf who shouldn't change for anyone."
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Flame Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:18 pm

flame blushed a bit at his comment but flame dident feel amazeing but what he said we true and flame smiled "your right and i've never changed my self for anyone and i'm not starting now" she said as she flicked her tail someway, somehow this brute had managed to lift away the pain of her past and make her smile again.
Flame
Flame
Apprentice Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:23 pm

(one of my many skills xD)
Drake continued to smile at Flame, happy that he could make her happy. "Same. It's a good motto to live by." Drake then saw a patch of dirt, so thought he'd lighten the mood by rolling in it on his back, creating a dust cloud.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Flame Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:39 pm

Flame let out a coughing laugh and put her front paws on drake, tring to make him stop but it diden't work so she jumped on his back sidways her pelt was noe filled with dirt and she laughed out "hey stop that!"
Flame
Flame
Apprentice Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:41 pm

"Hey! Amuro, come here!" she called.

Amuro perked his ears at the sound of Blue's call. He dipped his head, excusing himself from the group, even though it clearly didn't seem needed. They had left him out as soon as he brought himself in.

Amuro joined up with Blue and Kanae, a ways away from the pack. He asked politely, "Yes? Do you need me?"
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Amuro
Age/Gender: Five year-old/Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:42 pm

Drake laughed a little. "Stop what?" He asked innocently, still wriggling a little. "Don't you just love the dirt?" The dust cloud had completely surrounded both of them now, making it hard to see.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:01 pm

The fae yawned. She had woken from her tedious nap, as she got up. She shook her fur. It was mid-day, and the day air blew softly against her face. The sun hit her at just the right angle, so it made her look like she had silvery rings on her body, due to the sun hitting her glossy fur. Her eyes sparkled a brilliant white from the sun, but she didn't mind.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next