Silver Snows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Summer Territory

+18
Larka
Mist
Seala
Darak
Silver
Drake
Hare
Dost
Wesker
Ray
Flame
Isatas(Snow)
Amuro
Katria
Josh
Blue
Alaric
Kanae
22 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Summer Territory - Page 26 Empty Re: The Summer Territory

Post  Blue Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:17 pm

"Skills?" she chuckled, "I've none worthwhile. As for a preference, I suppose hunter? I tend to enjoy hunting... Most of the time," she said.

Blue grinned, "Great! We could always use another hunter," she took a moment to think, the member list rolling through her head briefly, "As of now, I think we only have one other hunter. Maybe two..." Blue frowned, shouldn't she know all her packmates? ...But then again, she doubted all of them knew her. Soothsayer is a unique rank, she'd have to admit. She couldn't recall one other pack with the position. The white and gray-hued fae wouldn't be surprised if they didn't know what a soothsayer even was. After all, she didn't know, at first. No, they'd know the more basic ones, or only recognise the ones with power... like the aphas (of course), betas, warriors, and hunters.
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Blue
Age/Gender: 3-year of the Female Variety

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:23 pm

Mist was tired, but she could not sleep. She was in a lot of pain, but she didn't know any herbs to help. Lastly, she was starving. Looks like I have to hunt something... The grayish young fae stood up and limped out of the makeshift den. After a few mintues of tracking, Mist finally came to a small clearing. There was a mother deer and her fawn sleeping there.
Moving downwind of the deer, she locked her eyes on the fawn. Bunching up all of her muscles, Mist sprang forward at the fawn and let out a snarl. It wasn't the most gracefull landing, due to her injury, but she managed to kill the fawn. Picking the carcass up in her maw, the fae watched the mother deer bound out of sight.
Mist
Mist
Apprentice Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Mist
Age/Gender: 1 year old ~ female

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:04 pm

Amuro hesitantly moved out of the way of Drake, who after a while, shifted his attention to Katria. He eased himself onto his haunches, leaving a gap only big enough for the healer to preform his duties between the ebony gaurdian and himself. Deciding he needed to shift his gaze, in order to stop himself at looking towards Drake with an unintentional glare, the warrior turned his head, and observed the ground beneath them. His amber eyes found the herbs the healer had laid out, though none seemed recognisable to him.

The old brute frowned. He didn't need anything. He'd survived fights with more severe wounds than this, though, these were awfully close, with out the use of medicenes of any kind. All he needed, and wanted, was time. Herbs should go to the younger members.
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Amuro
Age/Gender: Five year-old/Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:05 pm

"Great! We could always use another hunter. As of now, I think we only have one other hunter. Maybe two..."
Larka nodded in thanks, although as to what she was thanking, she wasn't quite sure. Wasn't that one of those times where you say thank you? She shook her head, trying to rid herself of such thoughts, knowing she'd just confuse herself more than she already was.
Her ears pricked as she turned her head in a new direction. "Did you hear something? Perhaps a wolf growling?" Her eyes narrowed as she squinted into the distance, her ears erect as she caught the sound of a deer coming towards them.
Larka
Larka
Hunter

Wolf Information
Wolf Name:
Age/Gender:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:33 pm

Mist's mouth was watering by the time she had reached her makeshift den. She dropped the fawn carcass on the ground and settled down on the warn soil. It felt good to be off of her bad shoulder. Wagging her tail, Mist took a big bite out of the carcass. The meat was so warm and tender, it made Mist want to wiggle with pleasue. Deer was her favorite prey.

When there was nothing but bones left of the fawn, Mist buried them and layed down in the sun. Eating always made her tired. Her eyes drooped and the fae decided not to fight sleep...
Mist
Mist
Apprentice Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:39 pm

She noticed that Drake managed to come over, and give her and Amuro healing herbs. Amuro seemed to reject them, but Katria nodded gratefully at the healer. She lapped up the herbs, as Drake took Amuro's place in lapping her wounds. She nodded to him, seeing the wound was clean and hardly stung anymore, as she laid down. She stretched out in the sun, as it shined off her fur. Since her coat was slick, shiny, glossy black, she had more heat than most others. Her deep, soft, golden eyes looked up to Amuro and said with a tiny smile, "Didn't expect that to happen."
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Katria
Age/Gender: 3 Years 2 Months/Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:42 pm

"Did you hear something? Perhaps a wolf growling?"

Blue followed Larka's gaze to find a deer, approaching them at a rather rapid pace. Blue looked over at the fae, the hint of a smirk gracing her features. "I guess we'll see how sharp your hunting skills are then," Blue said, giving Larka her que.
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Isatas(Snow) Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:43 pm

Snow backed away and sat down, glaring at the spot were the cat had disappeared. She turned and looked at all the wounded around her, limping and bleeding. She shivered slightly, pushing away the memories before standing and padding over to Kanae. "What can I do," she asked, her voice tight and strained.
Isatas(Snow)
Isatas(Snow)

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Snow
Age/Gender: About 1 1 1/2 and female

Back to top Go down

Post  Ray Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:42 am

(sorry my internet is down and I can't figure out why, so I wont be on for a while sorry Kanae i didn't know where to put this P.S. this is my schools cumputer I am "working on my socials project" ^^
Ray
Ray
Sentinel

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Ray
Age/Gender: 2.5/male

http://landoftheelements.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:32 pm

Amuro kept his gaze trained on the ground. He had been mulling over every possible scenario involving the cougar. From battle tactics, to where it had come from or if it had offspring in the area. Normally, he would have ruled out the possibility of the beast protecting it's young, but he decided to keep his mind open until he knew more. He knew their breed, and generallythe beasts were not loyal mates, and separated after a period of about 14 days. His mind was swirling with useless thoughts and strategies before he heard Katria, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Didn't expect that to happen."

The warrior's expression pulled into a small frown. He did not lift his eyes from the ground; instead, he focused in restraining the bitterness of his voice, "None of us did."
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:45 pm

Katria's tiny smile immediately switched off as she looked around. Wolves lay, injured, on the ground. She looked at the ground and shook her head. "Maybe we should all stay as a group when hunting. More wolves might scare off the cougar." She mumbled, half to herself, half to Amuro. The thought of that cougar as it simply destroyed her pack mates made her claws dig into the soft earth, her golden eyes fixed at the forest.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Katria
Age/Gender: 3 Years 2 Months/Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:56 pm

"What can I do," she asked, her voice tight and strained.

Kanae was startled to find Snow talking to her. Before, it seemed as if the young one only trusted Amuro; a flash of warmth flooded the Alphess' veins.

"You can help me gather everyone. I want to lead them to the den when their wounds have ceased to bleed." She said softly as a reply.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Kanae
Age/Gender: 2.3 years / Female

https://silversnowspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:39 am

Once Drake had finished tending to Katria's wounds, he turned to Amuro. "You really should eat those." He said, indicating to the herbs he had given Amuro which lay untouched. "There's plenty to go round, and you need them as much as anyone else."
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Drake
Age/Gender: 3/ Male

http://hiddenoasis.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:29 pm

Josh wandered over to Kanae and sat beside her defiantly, leaning over softly to rest his muzzle on her shoulders - with a long sigh accompanying him. It had been several hours since the wolf had spoken and he wasn't planning too either. If anything - Josh was socially dysfunctional and wasn't particularly a fan of conversation. Though, Kanae was a captivating exception to this rule. She had such a way with words and movement that could enslave Josh's heart to the point of enchantment. He hated to see her so stressed.
Josh
Josh
Lead Sentinel

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Joshy ;)
Age/Gender: 4 ½

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:25 pm

"I guess we'll see how sharp your hunting skills are then," Blue said, giving Larka her que.
Larka coughed, as if saying she didn't feel the need to hunt at the moment, before shrugging. "Sure, why not?" she said, indifferently, before settling to wait out the deer. She was waiting for it to come closer, so she didn't fall flat on her face if she completely mis-timed her leap and ended up sprawling across the ground. She nearly chuckled as she remembered her first attempt at hunting, but she thrust the memory aside as she sprinted forward, meeting the deer in mid-stride. Her jaws closing on the deer's neck, she allowed her weight to pull the doe to the ground. It struggled, like all prey should, before it lashed out with its hinds, catching Larka on the muzzle, causing her grip to loosen. The deer scrambled away as she lurched to her feet, her tongue sliding across her lips. "Wonderful advice, a lone wolf trying to take down large prey animal on her own," she muttered, careful to keep her voice nearly inaudible. Pretending she hadn't said the earlier statement, she smiled ruefully, "Guess I wasn't up to the challenge."
Larka
Larka
Hunter

Wolf Information
Wolf Name:
Age/Gender:

Back to top Go down

Post  Isatas(Snow) Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:28 pm

"You can help me gather everyone. I want to lead them to the den when their wounds have ceased to bleed." She said softly as a reply.

Snow nodded and turned, scanning the trees for her pack. Sighing, she trotted off to spread the word with the others.

(I'm brain dead right now, sorry about that)
Isatas(Snow)
Isatas(Snow)

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Snow
Age/Gender: About 1 1 1/2 and female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:30 am

Mist blinked her eyes sleepily against the afternoon sun. Letting out a huge yawn, the gray and white fae got to her paws. I should go back to them now... she thought. Giving a long stretch, she bounded off with a limp into the forest.

When she came back to the clearing where she found the wolves before, Mist scanned the clusters of pelts until she spotted Kanae's white fur. She padded up and said nervously, "Er.. I'm back and I-I'd like to ask once again... M-may I please join your ranks?" As soon as Mist finished her sentence, she looked bashfully down at her paws.
Mist
Mist
Apprentice Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:39 pm

Blue watched the doe's fleeting form until it was out of sight, before turning back to Larka, a lazy smile tugging at her lips. She was going to help the fae, at first, but then thought better of it; this was a chance to observe. Blue was not an excellent hunter by any means, she only bothered to sharpen the skill to the point where she could manage to survive off her catches.

Her blue eyes looked up to Larka contentedly, "You looked like you were doing good to me."
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:59 pm

"Maybe we should all stay as a group when hunting. More wolves might scare off the cougar."

Amuro just nodded, there was really no need to state the obvious. "Kanae ordered us to stay in a group at all times." he said, renforcing the alphess's commands.

"You really should eat those. There's plenty to go round, and you need them as much as anyone else."

Amuro lifted his head up from staring at the ground, to look at the healer with calm eyes. Emotionlessly, the warrior replied, "'Tis masculine to tolerate."

'Twas was the unspoken motto of male kind. If the healer hadn't heard it before, he must have been fairly new at this. Then again, where he came from, there was never a medic in any pack. Things were alot different around here. Perhaps they different beliefs to stubbornly abide by... none the less, he wasn't about to give up his own.
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:11 pm

Drake shrugged at Aumro's response. "Suit yourself." Drake knew it was best not to try and force him to eat his herbs. 'I'll have to keep an eye on him and Blue.' He thought to himself. They both seemed rather stubborn, and knew knew when it came to being healed, it could be really bad in some cases. Luckily, not eating these herbs wasn't going to kill Amuro or Blue. Finishing tending to Katria and Amuro, Drake looked around for anyone else who was hurt. "Anyone else hurt?" He called. He hoped that everyone else was fine, not only so his friends weren't hurt, but also so he could tend to himself, his front right paw still too sore to use
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Drake
Age/Gender: 3/ Male

http://hiddenoasis.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:37 am

"You looked like you were doing good to me."
Larka rolled her eyes before shrugging, "I wouldn't know." It was the shortest answer possible, but what else was she to say? That she wasn't the best at hunting, yet wanted to be a hunter? She thrust the thought aside, she'd lose her rank if she said something as such. Regaining her composure, she glanced at Blue, a slight curious gleam in her eyes disguising the contempt she felt.
Larka
Larka
Hunter

Wolf Information
Wolf Name:
Age/Gender:

Back to top Go down

Post  Silver Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:26 am

(OMG I haven't been on in FOREVER!! No)

Silver watched Larka's attempt at hunting from a little ways off, a hare in her jaws. She had gone hunting herself, and decided now would be a good time to introduce herself to the new hunter. Silver regretted being so distant from her pack, but she had been a loner for most of her life, and being solitary was an old habit.

Silver trotted up to the two she-wolves, dropping the hare on the ground and greeting the soothsayer. "Hello, Blue," she said with a respectful dip of her head. "Who is this?"

Silver turned her head and swept her eyes over Larka, tilting her head slightly. Unconciously, she raised her tail a bit as she took in the appearance of the new wolf. Amber eyes, with a light colored pelt that swirled with darker colors.
Silver
Silver
Hunter

Location : My own little world. (It's okay. They like me there.)

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Silver
Age/Gender: She Wolf | 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:24 pm

"I wouldn't know."

Blue just shrugged half-heartedly. For some reason, she got the feeling that this fae wasn't to self-confident. Though, knowing better, she kept this information to herself.

"Hello, Blue," she said with a respectful dip of her head. "Who is this?"

Blue switched her gaze to a only slightly more familiar fae that approached them. Blue smiled; this was a perfect chance to introduce Larka to a possible fellow hunter. A small movement caught her eye, though. Silver had raised her tail. Was she threatened?

"At ease, soldier." Blue chuckled, trying to calm down her packmate. "Silver, this is Larka. Larka, Silver. Silver, Larka." She gestured her head to either of them, "Larka would like to be a hunter of our pack, perhaps you two can get to know eachother?" Blue glanced at Larka, giving her some brief infomation, "Silver's our only hunter as of now."
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Silver Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:05 pm

"At ease, soldier." Blue chuckled, trying to calm down her packmate.

Silver's mouth twitched into a smile, and she relaxed her stance a bit. She sat and scrutinized Larka, gleaning what she could from the other wolf's build. Occasionally, her gaze flicked over to the soothsayer, and she kept one ear pointed in Blue's direction.

"Silver, this is Larka. Larka, Silver. Silver, Larka." She gestured her head to either of them.

"Hello, Larka," Silver said, nodding to Larka.

"Larka would like to be a hunter of our pack, perhaps you two can get to know each other?" Blue glanced at Larka. "Silver's our only hunter as of now."

Another hunter? That'd be nice. Silver knew it was easier to hunt in groups of two or three, max four. A hunting party larger than that would be too many, unless the prey was something huge, like moose.

"I saw you chase that doe," Silver told Larka. "You're fast, and you're accurate. If you'd had another wolf covering for you, the deer would be dead." Silver paused, her eyes drifting to where the doe had run off. "You'd make a good hunter."
Silver
Silver
Hunter

Location : My own little world. (It's okay. They like me there.)

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Silver
Age/Gender: She Wolf | 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:56 pm

"Suit yourself."

Amuro silently watched as the healer limped off to heal the others. The warrior let a small smile surface, just barely noticable. A wolf putting others before his or her self was one to be trusted. He only hoped the alphess knew how blessed she was.

The brute slowly picked himself up, stretching as he did so. He was positive he would be sore tommarow by sunrise, a feeling he hadn't felt in a long time. His amber eyes scanned the area briefly, and he found himself useless once again.

For a moment his eyes caught sight of Katria, who seemed to be upset, as her behavioral pattern suggested. He creased his brow in sympathy, and formed his small smile into an encouraging grin. Perhaps he had been a bit too harsh with his previous words...

Amuro pressed his nose gently to her neck, unsure if his touch was welcome. She was unknown territory, wild and unpredictable. Though his age betrayed him by adding a gruff quality to his voice, he tried to console her with a soothing tone, "Hey, No use crying over spilt milk, right?"
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next