Silver Snows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Summer Territory

+18
Larka
Mist
Seala
Darak
Silver
Drake
Hare
Dost
Wesker
Ray
Flame
Isatas(Snow)
Amuro
Katria
Josh
Blue
Alaric
Kanae
22 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Summer Territory - Page 11 Empty Re: The Summer Territory

Post  Josh Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:19 am

Josh's fiery gaze fell to Kanae's terrified one. He couldn't help but stand and walk to her as she made her way over to him. Without a word, he touched his nose with hers and pressed into her muzzle, pressing his large frame into her tiny one. It wasn't the best of condolences. But it was better than nothing; Josh wasn't exactly accustomed to this sort of thing. He leaned his head down a touch to whisper to her ear. "I'm here." His voice was soft and endearing and he held his body next to hers warmly.
Josh
Josh
Lead Sentinel

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Joshy ;)
Age/Gender: 4 ½

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:36 pm

Katria's eyelids shot open, at the voice of an unknown wolf. She lifted her slick, black head and looked at the wolf. Her eyes narrowed and asked, "Who are you, and what are you doing here?" Who did he think he was? He called her a 'sleeping beauty', and acted so smiley, even though he was on an unknown pack territory.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Katria
Age/Gender: 3 Years 2 Months/Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:42 pm

Drake smiled at the fea. "I'm Drake, and I'm looking for a pack. Now, may I know your name? I'm sure it's as beautiful you." He lay down next to her and looked into her eyes. "Although, I'm sure it's not as pretty as your smile. Do you mind showing me?" Drake was surprised that no one else had noticed him yet besides this fae.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Drake
Age/Gender: 3/ Male

http://hiddenoasis.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:50 pm

She narrowed her eyes more, in suspicion. Was the wolf trying to woe her into doing something for him? She didn't know. She would just stick to her training, back when she was a pup, from her parents. Never tell anything that you might regret. She simply said, "Well, this is indeed a pack. If you would wish to join, you must speak to the alpha, Kanae. You might enjoy that." She added a bit of humor in the last statement, and as stated before, she didn't say her name, she didn't like giving personal information.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:58 pm

Drake gave her a puppy dog face. "I'm sure I will, but I'm enjoying talking to you right now." He then moved closer to her so his fur brushed hers. "I still haven't seen a smile, or heard your name. You can't be that suspicious of me." He couldn't help but smile at her sweetly. "Let your guard down for a moment. I don't bite."
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:12 pm

She grunted, trying as much to ignore his affection. "Katria." She grumbled. And she wouldn't smile unless she wanted too, which would take her a lot. The black fae was a guardian, and had issues with giving information. Her tail flicked softly at the grass twitching below her tail. She simply put up her leg, her paw dangling, as she licked it.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:16 pm

Drake smiled at her when she gave her name. "I was right, it's just as beautiful as you." He could tell he was getting on her nerves, so thought it best to leave her alone. Getting up, he continued to smile at her as he said "It was lovely meeting you Katria. Would you mind directing me to you alpha?"
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:22 pm

The fae got up. She shook her glossy fur. Once more, it shined in the light. She flicked her tail in gesture, as she walked towards Kanae. "So, Drake, I just wish for you to know this. It would be best if you don't flirt with her, she has.... let's say taken a fancy for a certain male." She explained.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:52 pm

ATTENTION! The internet in Amuro and I's area have gone down. I don't know when I will be back up. I'll post as soon as it is >.<

I'm only on now becuase I found a public network waiting for my sister's class to end...

Sorry Kanae didn't know where else everyone would see this D:
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Blue
Age/Gender: 3-year of the Female Variety

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:17 pm

(NUU! I need my babeh mommeh!! >.< And my new hubbeh!)

"I'm here."

"I'm glad you are." Kanae replied, letting her guard down for a moment. Her body shook slightly before she cast a mask over her face. She needed to be brave. Just like Lance. "Help me gather everyone here. I need to make an announcement."

She nuzzled him softly before pulling away and lifting her head in a howl. It would tell everyone that she needed their presence and she needed it as soon as possible. The sound flowed from her lips for a few seconds longer before she lowered her head. Chocolate eyes locked on Katria as the guardian approached with a new wolf in boot. Kanae straightened herself so she could show her dominance and the small movement caused her fur to shine briefly before it settled back on her skin.

"Hello there. I am Kanae, leader of this pack." She introduced herself even though the male had yet to. It was just how she was. "Might I inquire who you are?"
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Kanae
Age/Gender: 2.3 years / Female

https://silversnowspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dost Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:37 pm

Dost's stomach rumbled viciously. He was hungry and he wanted to eat. The wolves scared the prey away as they all ran around like fools. A low growl grew in the cougar's throat as a white flash ran past him. It took all he had not to lash and take the female down. If he was going to wipe out the leader he'd have to do it when the others weren't around or were asleep.

Rather, he settled on his belly and watched the filth converse with each other. Gold coloured claws dug into the ground and shifting muscles were tense. There were a few wolves close to him. So close that he could smell their digusting scent. Wrinking his nose, Dost crept away. He would follow them to their densite. And then he would strike.

(For now, just ignore him. ^^ He'll be involved soon. -Kanae)
Dost
Dost

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:54 pm

"So, Drake, I just wish for you to know this. It would be best if you don't flirt with her, she has.... let's say taken a fancy for a certain male." She explained.

"Thanks" Said Drake, knowing he should probably heed her warning. "The last thing I want is a fight." He walked with her over to the white fae.

"Hello there. I am Kanae, leader of this pack." She introduced herself even though the male had yet to. It was just how she was. "Might I inquire who you are?"

"Drake." He said with a large grin. "I wish to join this lovely pack of yours."
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:57 pm

"Drake." He said with a large grin. "I wish to join this lovely pack of yours."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Drake." Kanae greeted him warmly. She sniffed his fur just to gather his scent. Even though the other members of the pack didn't know it, she had done that to them as well. "I'm sure we'd be glad to have you. I just have to ask: What are your skills?"
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:06 pm

"The pleasure is all mine." Drake said, still smiling. He then thought for a moment about his skills. "Skills? I'm good with herbs and helping others." He wagged his tail excitedly at the thought of helping others.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:17 pm

"The pleasure is all mine." Drake said, still smiling. He then thought for a moment about his skills. "Skills? I'm good with herbs and helping others."

Kanae smiled. His smile certainly was infectious then again, many wolves had some sort of affect on the fae. It could be their personality or even the way they behave.

"Well, if you'd like you could be the Healer." Kanae said then added thoughtfully. "Unless you think there is more you could learn. How old are you?"

She couldn't help but wonder if the male was younger than she. So far, Flame, Snow and Blue were the only three younger. Honestly, the alphess hated to be so young. It made her feel like Josh could do so much better than she since she lacked the experience that a slightly older female like Katria had. She was beautiful and graceful; the young wolf couldn't help but feel like she was comparing herself to a sister who had more than she did.

Last edited by Kanae on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:28 pm

"I'm three," Drake replied, "but I only just started learning about herbs. I used to be a warrior so will need to learn some more." Drake instantly regretted mentioning that he used to be warrior. He didn't want the pack expecting him to be strong or to fight. He stopped wagging his tail and smiling, reminded of his previous pack.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:37 pm

"I'm three," Drake replied, "but I only just started learning about herbs. I used to be a warrior so will need to learn some more."

Regretfully, Kanae was still one of the youngest. At least Drake wasn't that much older. The alphess noticed that he stopped wagging his tail and smiling once he finished mentioning that he had been a warrior. To relax him, she went forward and licked his muzzle reassuringly.

"Don't worry. I won't make you fight unless you want to." Kanae said gently.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:51 pm

To relax him, she went forward and licked his muzzle reassuringly.
Drake backed away from Kanae, turning his head away from her. He knew it was to calm him, but no one had licked him since his last crush. "Thanks for letting me join." He said and sulkily walked to a tree not far off, knowing she was going to make an announcement the he would probably needed to hear.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:12 am

Josh sat on the soil next to Kanae, pressing his voice as she did. Her howls were indeed, magnificent and the brute loved to hear her. He stood up and walked away from her as a new male came with Katria, and began to look for the rest of the pack members in order to rally them. Although keeping within shouting distance from Kanae. She could call him back if needed, and he would come as fast as his paws could take him across te muddy ground.
Josh
Josh
Lead Sentinel

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Joshy ;)
Age/Gender: 4 ½

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:31 pm

"Thanks for letting me join." He said and sulkily walked to a tree not far off, knowing she was going to make an announcement the he would probably needed to hear.

Kanae tilted her head at a quirky angle. Had she upset him in what was meant to be a comfort? Instantly, the alphess felt bad. She hadn't meant to be so inconsiderate of what another may feel towards different gestures. Despite all this negativity, she started to wonder why. Did something happen to Drake before? Maybe someday she would ask. But only if he was ready to share. For now, she had to worry about the rest of the pack and hope that they would all come soon to her call.

Chocolate eyes turned to Josh. What was going through his mind right now? He was just within shouting distance and seemed to be looking for other members of the pack. Something stirred in her mind and she whimpered softly. What if..?
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:32 pm

Drake lay down by his tree and waited for the other members to come. He knew Kanae hadn't meant to upset him, she didn't know his past, so tried to let it go and cheer up. He looked around, ready to meet all the other members. He thought he'd go look for Katria. Entertaining fea's always cheered him up. Getting up he quickly spotted her and walked over. He put on his cheesy smile and said "I'm in, so you can let your guard down now gorgeous."
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:12 pm

Kanae stood and walked over to Josh. She didn't want to sit alone and she definitely didn't want to feel sorry for herself. Her pawsteps matched Josh's for every step. White fur brushed red. The contrast between the two colours was harsh but many considered it very pretty. Kanae knew she did.

"There's a cougar." She whispered. There was something inside of her that said she needed to tell him first.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:43 pm

Katria began to gnaw on the bark of her tree. Pine needles from her tiny, skinny tree fell peacefully on her back. Her eyes wandered, as she sighed. The cold air stung her lungs, but she thought it felt good. She released the trunk from her grasp, and got up. She shook her black, shiny coat and walked away from it.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:47 pm

"Come on Black Beauty. No need for the silent treatment is there?" Drake asked, following her while giving her a puppy face. "I may be new here, but I know a fae as beautiful as you shouldn't keep her guard up all the time. I still haven't seen you smile. Won't you smile? I know it will look amazing."
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:00 pm

The fae looked at Drake. "Sorry, I don't smile unless I wanna." Said Katria. She sat down, and licked her shiny, glossy, slick, black paw. She shook her coat, shaking some pine needles that were still on her. She nibbled slightly on it, and curled her pitch-black tail around her lower body. The birds chirped in nearby trees, as the sun hit down on the clearing, making it bright and cheery.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next