Silver Snows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Summer Territory

+18
Larka
Mist
Seala
Darak
Silver
Drake
Hare
Dost
Wesker
Ray
Flame
Isatas(Snow)
Amuro
Katria
Josh
Blue
Alaric
Kanae
22 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Summer Territory - Page 7 Empty Re: The Summer Territory

Post  Katria Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:26 pm

"So, how long have you been in the pack?" She asked. She was curious on who she was talking to, and she assumed he had stayed in the pack long. Her ear flicked on a drifting leaf, that was close to landing on her ear. The wind swayed her small, almost invisible, whiskers. Her tail lay limp, the tickle of the twitching grass made her move her tail.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Katria
Age/Gender: 3 Years 2 Months/Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:18 pm

Kanae gave her a nod, before running off into the woods. To patrol, maybe? She didn't think an alpha wouldn't know her own territory... but she had been wrong before.

Gale and Katria seemed to be getting to know eachother, and Josh had seemed to vanish too. Blue lifted her blue eyes back up to the scenary, taking a mental photo to help the memorization of the pack's territory. Wait, something was moving... maybe Kanae or Josh was back? No... the fur color didnt match either of them. Judging by the size, it was some stranger brute.

Blue frowned, no one else seemed to notice. Was she delusional? "Hey," Blue asked the pair infront of her, "Please tell me you see him too."
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Blue
Age/Gender: 3-year of the Female Variety

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaric Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:28 pm

"So, how long have you been in the pack?"

"Kanae just invited me to join today. I was here just a few short hours before you came." Gale replied quietly as he shook his pelt.

The heat was starting to seep into the brute's fur. Rolling his shoulders, Gale looked as Kanae disappeared into the forest. What was she doing? Wouldn't it be best for someone to go with the alpha? She was, after all the life blood of the pack. Inwardly, Gale was fighting with himself. He knew that someone should go with Kanae but to leave whilst in the middle of conversation with Katria would only make him appear rude. His snowy paws shuffled.
Alaric
Alaric
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:02 pm

The vixen saw Gale glance at their alpha's departing. She sighed, and said, "Don't worry. She'll be fine, I was with her earlier and all she wishes to do is go explore." Her deep eyes were unmoving as the summer air smelled delightful. Her glossy fur shined, as her tail lay limp curled around her lower body.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Flame Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:00 pm

Flame left as the new wolf approached “I don’t want to interfere, besides there are more important things for me to attend to” Flame thought as she walked into the forest. Flame pricked her ears to the sound of scuffling from under a bush as a fluffy white tail appeared under the brambles. As flame approached the bush shook wildly as a rabbit jumped out right in front of her and flame pounced, biting its back .It struggled for a few seconds but it was over. While flame enjoyed the last bits of her meal she thought, licking her lips “I could get use to this.”
Flame
Flame
Apprentice Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Flame
Age/Gender: 2 female

https://www.youtube.com/user/Omnomers55?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesker Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:53 am

Wesker quietly sat on a large hill in the forest and watched the other wolves. He perked his ears, listening to the sounds around him. Waiting for a scent of an elk or so to come by. He curled his tail around him, looking bored and grumpy.
Wesker
Wesker

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Wesker
Age/Gender: 3 years old. Male wolf.

Back to top Go down

Post  Flame Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:38 am

After finishing off three more rabbits flame happly strolled into a clearing when she stoped suddenly with her right front paw still in the air. She saw two wolves, one standing almost right infront of her and one splaching in the water. Flame didn't reconise there scents as ones of the pack and flame was confused on what to do for the she looked very agressive and the he seemed very strong. Even so flame waged her tail and said "hi"
Flame
Flame
Apprentice Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Isatas(Snow) Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:40 pm

Snow bristled and whirled to see a small wolf that was about her size. She lowered her head and snarled, ears pinned back. Her eyes darted around until they caught on Amuro, and another wolf walking in his direction. She then looked back at the other female, her eyes flashing uncertainly.
Isatas(Snow)
Isatas(Snow)

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Snow
Age/Gender: About 1 1 1/2 and female

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:38 pm

Katria saw an unfamiliar wolf. She looked at Gale, and said, "One sec... there's a wolf here that I don't think is a part of this pack..." She walked over to the wolf(Wesker) as she growled, towering over him. "Who do you think you are? This is owned territory." She bared her fangs as her claws slid into the cold dirt, as she bristled up her fur.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:47 pm

Blue inwardly groaned as Katria and Gale continued on, completly ignoring her. Most of the time, she wouldn't tolerate it, but this time, and this time only she would let it slide.

Blue set off alone to where the larger male was walking, setting her guard up carefully. She noticed a rare brown stripe on his nose, that for some reason, gave his whole person a calm, and wise aura.

She approached him with her head held high, as if she was testing his reaction.

"Who are you?"
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:04 pm

The femme glanced at Blue. She acknowledged her with a nod, as she continued growling at the strange wolf.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:14 pm

Amuro looked up, spotting a confident fae striding towards him. He stopped in his tracks to make sure she could catch up.

"Who are you?"

Well, she certainly got to the point didn't she? He searched for any hostility in the female's words, and didn't find much. That was a good sign.

"My name is Amuro. Pardon me, was I invading your territory, ma'am?" Amuro glanced over her shoulder, looking for the others wolves she had been with, "Are those your pack members?"
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Amuro
Age/Gender: Five year-old/Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:39 pm

"My name is Amuro. Pardon me, was I invading your territory, ma'am?" Amuro glanced over her shoulder, looking for the others wolves she had been with, "Are those your pack members?"

Amuro? He certainly didn't seem threatening. He seemed to be staring at where she had just come from. She turned her head to get a better look. Gale was now alone by the river, and Katria seemed to have found another stranger to confront. This land seemed to attract alot of wolves...

Blue answered Amuro with, "Yes, that is my pack, and this is our territory."
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:45 pm

"Yes, that is my pack, and this is our territory."

Amuro thought for a moment, how long could he keep up protecting Snow? Perhaps if this pack was friendly enough, he could leave her to them. After all, following an old brute wasn't the life for a young fae.

"By any chance, are you accepting new members?"
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:48 pm

"By any chance, are you accepting new members?"

Blue was a bit surprised at the question. "Uh, I think we could," She looked around quickly. Where was Kanae when you need her? "I'd have to check with the leader..."
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:51 pm

Blue was a bit surprised at the question. "Uh, I think we could," She looked around quickly. Where was Kanae when you need her? "I'd have to check with the leader..."

Amuro gave the fae a small smile, before turning his head to where Isatas sat. Good, she had woken up. Amuro signaled her to him.
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Flame Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:58 pm

flame was surprised at the fae's (snow)aggression but she flicked her blacked ears and said in a happy tone "I'm Flame from the silver snows pack and your kind of on our terriortory" flame paused for a second then said "are you here to join?"Flame looked away to see more wolves up ahead. She noticed two of them from the clearing and the one that was in the water. Flame was greatful to have backup here. She looked back at the she and waited for the fae to reply.
Flame
Flame
Apprentice Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Isatas(Snow) Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:11 pm

"I'm Flame from the silver snows pack and your kind of on our terriortory" flame paused for a second then said "are you here to join?"

Snow paused and lifted her ears and head, looking back at Amuro. "I don't know," she said, before hurrying down to him and another wolf. She slunk just to the side of him, her head low and eyes nervous.
Isatas(Snow)
Isatas(Snow)

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Flame Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:29 pm

"I don't know,"

Flame watched as the fae ran to the other wolf. Flame wonderd if she should join katira and the white wolf she had never seen before.She flicked her ears inwardly scolding herself "of course I should, i'm part of this pack now arent I"! Flame approached the wolves and went beside Katria and turned to the fae and her friend, hopeing they would join.
Flame
Flame
Apprentice Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:59 pm

Much to her surprise, Blue saw a pup scamper out of the woods and slink to Amuro's side, almost hiding behind him. The little thing didn't look too good, several wounds covered its body. Did our pack even have a healer?

"Oh... hello there." Blue greeted the younger fae, "My name is Blue, by the way," she informed them, directed mostly toward Amuro.
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Isatas(Snow) Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:11 pm

"Oh... hello there." Blue greeted the younger fae, "My name is Blue, by the way," she informed them, directed mostly toward Amuro.

Snow scooted farther behind Amuro, her head low and her eyes watching the other wolves. "I'm Isatas, but call me Snow," she said quietly, her torn ear twitching slightly.
Isatas(Snow)
Isatas(Snow)

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:19 pm

Amuro directed a sympathetic smile at Blue, as if appologizing for Snow's shyness. She seemed to be backing up, hiding behind him. Hopefully, once she got to know this pack, that would change. But, as of now, it was expected.

"Pleasure to meet you, Blue."
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:31 pm

She nodded to the pair, her blue eyes scanning for Kanae again. Looks like she would have to go and find her.

Blue intructed them, "Alright. Follow me, and we'll see if we can find the alpha..."

She set off for the direction she thought Kanae had dissapeared into, absent mindedly wondering if the brute was that pup's father. If so, where was the mother? Blue kept her eyes trained on the scenery, where Kanae's white pelt should be obvious against the dark shades of green. Good thing it's summer, and not winter.

Blue lifted her muzzle a bit more into the air, opening her mouth slightly to drink in the scents. There were so many wolves around here, and she didn't exactly have the young alpha's scent memorized.

"Kanae!" she called.
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:13 pm

Katria walked to a tree. She layed down, as she felt the cool air penetrate her fur, and she liked it. Her tail swished softly as she basked in the cool of the shade. She got up and trotted to the forest, where she flopped down. It was cold, just how she liked it. She closed her eyes, half-asleep in the thick forest.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Flame Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:58 pm

Flame desided to leave, thinking her pack mates would handle the two wloves. she jumped right over the river with ease and went to a small maple tree and layed down under it. Flame got settled than started to lick the dirt off her paws, rinkling her nose at the burnt taste of her fur. she had asumed when she excaped the fire that all the burnt fur would fall out and grow in red again but it seemed now that it would stay black for ever, a memory of her past that she wished to forget with all her heart. Flame curled up and flicked her tail over her nose think about how lucky she was to join a pack in this beautiful place and thought about what her life would be like if the fire hadn't happend.Flame shudderd.

Last edited by Flame on Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Flame
Flame
Apprentice Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content