Silver Snows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Summer Territory

+18
Larka
Mist
Seala
Darak
Silver
Drake
Hare
Dost
Wesker
Ray
Flame
Isatas(Snow)
Amuro
Katria
Josh
Blue
Alaric
Kanae
22 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Summer Territory - Page 5 Empty Re: The Summer Territory

Post  Isatas(Snow) Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:31 pm

"It seems your stomach and you have a disagreement," Amuro stated, his friendly amber eyes on the timid she-wolf. "Are you sure I couldn't assist you with anything? Hunting, maybe?"

Snow dropped her eyes and nodded slightly. "Um, I-if it isn't to much to ask," she said, shuffling her paws. She stood carefully watching the brute, but relaxing enough to let her fur unfluff.
Isatas(Snow)
Isatas(Snow)

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Snow
Age/Gender: About 1 1 1/2 and female

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:49 pm

The vixen heard scrambling. Her gold eyes dashed to the noise. A bush rustled. Small areas where the bush was transparent, showed pure red. She narrowed her eyes, as she growled softly. She turned to the bush, and snarled, "I know your there, and get off this territory before I do it myself." Her tail lashed as her fur spiked up.

She lowered her head in a challenging pose, however she still seemed very, very tall.

Last edited by Katria on Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Katria
Age/Gender: 3 Years 2 Months/Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Flame Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:03 am

Flame heard the challange but was frozen to the spot remembering what her old pack did to intruders "are they the same please, say no" she thought as she crawled out of the bush and staired into the black wolf's eyes. The faes challanging posture and size made flame look and feel very small and she was. Thuogh scarred she stood up tall, waged her tail and said "hi, I'm flame and you are"
Flame
Flame
Apprentice Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Flame
Age/Gender: 2 female

https://www.youtube.com/user/Omnomers55?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:51 am

She approached slowly. Her lip curled up, baring knife-like fangs. Her tail lashed again, as she growled, "I'm not sure if I should tell you. You are, of course, a stranger on a territory." She lifted herself, making herself her regular tall stature. Her tail lifted, as her fur bristled. A stern look washed upon her face.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Flame Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:59 am

Flame droped lower ,this wolf wasn't kidding! She was trained to kill and could take on this fae any day but she felt so weak. Flame oppend her mouth to speak but nothing came out and suddnly her legs felt wobbley, hunger had finaly go to her. Finaly her injued back leg gave out and she fell. She lay stareing inyo the fae's eyes as if to say what will you do now.
Flame
Flame
Apprentice Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:46 am

She growled as she walked over. She towered over the tiny wolf, as her eyes narrowed. 'This wolf obviously doesn't want to fight me, maybe I should offer it a chance to join the pack...' She looked down at the wolf, and said, "It doesn't look like you can survive that long being injured and half starved like this. I don't give offers lightly, now, do you wish to be a part of this pack? Remember, one time offer only."
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Flame Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:02 am

"It doesn't look like you can survive that long being injured and half starved like this. I don't give offers lightly, now, do you wish to be a part of this pack? Remember, one time offer only."

Flame thought hard she wanted to live on her own for she feared the samething would happen here as her old pack but then again flame was felling lonly and missed haveing someone to rely and besides what other chance will she get to join a pack? I'll join she thought, even though she hated being called weak even when it's true."ok I'm in but one question what is your name and" she added with a jokeing smile "will there be food?" (see one track mind lol)

Last edited by Flame555 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Flame
Flame
Apprentice Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:09 am

"My name is Katria, and yes, there will be plenty of food." She said. Her face looked unmoving, as she gestured her tail for the wolf to follow. "I will take you to my leader." She saw Kanae, not to far, as she led the wolf there. Her paws crunched on the forest floor, as her tail remained limp. She stopped in front of Kanae.

"Kanae, this wolf wishes to join the pack." She explained.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Flame Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:29 am

My name is Katria, and yes, there will be plenty of food." She said. Her face looked unmoving, as she gestured her tail for the wolf to follow. "I will take you to my leader."

flame stared brightly into her golden eyes "katria,cool name!" she said then said "ok" and followed as her burnt and blackend tail tip swished through the air. As they walked flame saw a beautiful off-white wolf sitting in the tree cover "is that the leader" flame thought to her self for she had never seen and alpha female before. Flame walked up a little behind Katria and said cheerfuly "hi I'm Flame!"
Flame
Flame
Apprentice Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:37 pm

"Kanae, this wolf wishes to join the pack." She explained.

"hi I'm Flame!"

Kanae had stopped to rest her legs while Katria had gone to explore a little more, now it seemed she had returned with a young wolf in tow. The young one, named Flame was a red coloured wolf with eyes that were a light amber.

"Thank you for bringing her to me, Kat." The alpha smiled at the two. "Hello, Flame. I'm Kanae. Allow me to welcome you to the Silver Snows Pack."
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Kanae
Age/Gender: 2.3 years / Female

https://silversnowspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Flame Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:57 pm

"Hello, Flame. I'm Kanae. Allow me to welcome you to the Silver Snows Pack."

flame nearly jumped for joy but somehow managed to keep her excitement to herself. she lowered her head to the fae and said "thank you. " She said the words very clearly and flame knew she had found her place and no matter what, she would prove her loyalty to this pack, no matter what happens.
Flame
Flame
Apprentice Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:09 pm

"thank you. " She said the words very clearly and flame knew she had found her place and no matter what, she would prove her loyalty to this pack, no matter what happens.

Kanae stretched her legs as she stood upright. The young alpha looked around the territory. Sunlight was seeping into her fur as she walked into the sun.

"What are your abilities?" She asked. "I'd like to know that way I can place you in a rank."
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Kanae
Age/Gender: 2.3 years / Female

https://silversnowspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Flame Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:40 pm

"What are your abilities?" She asked. "I'd like to know that way I can place you in a rank."

"Weell, I'm fast, smart, learn very fast and was a good hunter... but a hunter in my old pack is a comepleatly diffrent than in a normal one.." flame said as her voise trailed off, caught in memories but added in a calmer tone " I'm not sure this is an abitity but when a fire killed off my old pack i had a vision of it before it happend but I don't know what it means" she looking calm but confused.
Flame
Flame
Apprentice Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ray Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:00 pm

Ray hears the chatters of wolves in the distance, he follows the noise and comes to a clearing. Tall mountains, fir trees, the stream and the grass just felt so soft under his paws, Ray could feel the vibrations from the summer hares burrowing under the ground below his paws. The flowers aroma was strong but not over whelming. Bringing his attention back to the noise, he saw six or seven wolves hunting, patrolling and talking amongst themselves. Across the clearing there was a pure white wolf talking to two other wolves, a jet black one and one with a red flame coloured pelt. Looking back at the white wolf, she was beautiful but not his type. "I want to be here, it's so pretty, I think I found a pack finally after so long" he tells himself. He walks strait to the white wolf who is clearly alpha, Ray can tell just by looking at the way she sits in her spot.

Last edited by Ray on Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Want to change colour)
Ray
Ray
Sentinel

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Ray
Age/Gender: 2.5/male

http://landoftheelements.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:54 pm

Katria saw a wolf sit down right in front of Kanae, asking to join. She growled, as she never took her eyes off him. She wanted to be sure he wouldn't attack her leader. Her tail curled around her paws, as her ears flicked at the annoying squawking of the crows far off in the forest. The sun gleamed off her pitch-black pelt, making it shine beautifully.

She turned her head to Josh, and worry flooded in her.
'Blue was trapped?' She didn't like that at all.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:24 pm

"Um, I-if it isn't to much to ask," she said, shuffling her paws.

Amuro smiled, "It wouldn't be too much of a hassle," His amber eyes scanned the land quickly, "Anything in paticular you are hunting for?"

The land was plentyful lush vegitation. Surely it's greens would produce a bountiful supply of prey, especially rodents.
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Amuro
Age/Gender: Five year-old/Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Ray Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:55 pm

The wolf with the jet black fur didn't seem to enjoy Ray's intrusion, to settle the tension in the wolf he flattens his ears showing no sigh of intention to attack, held his eyes strait into the alpha's brown eyes, at any one point she or the black wolf could kill him in one strike as he shows no fear on what they might say or do he asks " I've been looking for a pack recently and I have been traveling for a few days now do you mind if I stay for a while I promise to leave by next week." Ray let's his eyes flicker for the first time. His attention has been spotted on the mountains ridges and the Fire Lily's at the base, he takes his eyes threw the trees, over the small hill, around the patch of daises and back to the white wolf. "I would like your answer be nightfall, until then I will go hunt to build up the food supply and chase some cougars and bears away" Ray smiled and disappeared into the trees. The beautiful surroundings was incredible with all the lush green plants. Ray took a second to breath in all the scents. There was a rustle in a bush about two meters away... and it smelled like hare, taking five and a half steps ending with a leap, he landed on it, it was out. Ray came back not catching as much as he thought he would, he puts down two hares while trying to find out what was really on his mind.

Last edited by Ray on Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Want to change colour)
Ray
Ray
Sentinel

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Ray
Age/Gender: 2.5/male

http://landoftheelements.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:06 pm

Lmao, I just want to point out now that I didn't know what soothsayers could do! xD

I thought Blue was stuck in the trap! Hahaha!!

Is it okay if I edit my last post because I didn't know that soothsayers could see visions? You can then edit your post too, Blue. Sorry about that :/
Josh
Josh
Lead Sentinel

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Joshy ;)
Age/Gender: 4 ½

Back to top Go down

Post  Isatas(Snow) Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:09 pm

Amuro smiled, "It wouldn't be too much of a hassle," His amber eyes scanned the land quickly, "Anything in paticular you are hunting for?"

She shifted and smelt the air. "Well there is plenty of hares. Maybe we could catch one," she said, and shook her blood-matted fur. "Ugh, I need to jump in the river," she said and launched herself into the cool water. Holding her breath she quickly scrubbed her pelt on the rocks. She pulled herself out and shook showing her black fur with spots like snow covering it. Her white and yellow eyes darted around the landscape. Scars laced their way up her neck and shoulders, one large scar ripping from the top of her forehead, across her eye, and all the way down under her cheek. Her fur streamed with water mixing with blood from her open wounds. She shook her fur off and looked at him. "Have I told you my name," she asked, tilting her head slightly.

Isatas(Snow)
Isatas(Snow)

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:49 pm

Katria lifted her lip at the wolf, baring once again, her fangs. She got up and trotted off, growling at the wolf, not wanting to be in the presence of someone unfamiliar. She settled down at a tree, enjoying the shade. However she glared at the gray wolf, as she then dozed off. She lay, lazily, on the shady grass.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:14 pm

-

Last edited by Blue on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Blue
Age/Gender: 3-year of the Female Variety

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:34 pm

"Have I told you my name," she asked, tilting her head slightly.

"I don't believe so," Amuro answered calmly. He had assumed she just prefered not ti give it to a complete stranger. Perhaps she was opening more up to him?
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Amuro
Age/Gender: Five year-old/Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Isatas(Snow) Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:26 pm

"I don't believe so," Amuro answered calmly.

"Oops, sorry for being so rude, I'm Isatas, but I prefer Snow," she said, watching him carefully, before turning away. "We should start hunting before it gets dark," she added, putting her nose to the ground and sniffing.
Isatas(Snow)
Isatas(Snow)

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:27 pm

Lol, okay :)
I'll just create a new post rather than editing (I'll delete my other one).
Sorry for the confusion! D:

Josh smiled at the fae as her eyes wandered around the sights before them; she appeared to be happy, yet concerned at the same time and Josh found himself desiring to know what she was concerned about. He shook his head and paced forward, his idle dreaminess having slowed him down once more. He touched Blue's tail with his muzzle slightly, freezing as it became solid beneath him. He could sense Blue's fear - her whole body was drenched in the scent. He was about to call her name, but the fae collapsed before him.

The brute leaped to her head and pressed his nose against her cheek, burrowing his head into her neck. Was she dead? No, she couldn't be dead - she was breathing. A slow yet almost silent whimper came from Josh's breathing and his watched as the fae only became more and more agitated. Was it him? He took a step away from her, constantly worrying, constantly panicking - a slow and consistent whine coming from him. But eventually, she stopped moving and her body lay still. Josh pressed his body against Blue's once more, his voice steady, but quick.
"What was that?" He asked her.

Last edited by Josh on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Josh
Josh
Lead Sentinel

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Joshy ;)
Age/Gender: 4 ½

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:36 pm

Katria saw Blue and Josh, however Blue was laying there. She trotted over and asked, "What happened?" Her deep eyes twinkled with curiosity, as her tail swayed with the wind. Her glossy pelt shined, as her ears flicked at the sound of squeaking rodents in the forest. Her mind wandered, although her thoughts were mostly set on seeing if her friend was okay.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next