Silver Snows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Summer Territory

+18
Larka
Mist
Seala
Darak
Silver
Drake
Hare
Dost
Wesker
Ray
Flame
Isatas(Snow)
Amuro
Katria
Josh
Blue
Alaric
Kanae
22 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Summer Territory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Summer Territory

Post  Alaric Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:35 am

Gale watched everything that was happening in silence. He was a guardian for Kanae now and he would not let her down by becoming distracted. Even though his acceptance had just become a new reality for him, the brute had his attention everywhere. He was listening to everything and taking note of all movement and their surroundings. Though that concentration evaporated once the other male, Josh appeared. Kanae's attention left him and Blue and became fixed on the other. A cold rush of jealousy bit at the wolf and he growled quietly. He did not miss how a look of almost longing crossed Josh's features. Was he longing to brush his fur against the alpha's? Or was there more to it?

"Shhh. He might throw you into the river with Gale."

After those words, Gale waded out of the water and stood alongside Kanae. His expression and posture seemed to portray him as calm but his eyes held something unreadable. There was only a small gap between him and Kanae and he made sure that it was evident to Josh.
Alaric
Alaric
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:52 am

"Shhh. He might throw you into the river with Gale." Kanae warned in a teasing tone.

Blue grinned deviously. Teasing would be no fun with out some sort of reaction, even if that reaction called for her being launched into the chilly river. Eh, a little water never hurt right?

"I guess I'd have to drag him down with me, then. Right Gale?" Blue asked turning her wicked grin to the brute that had dragged himself from the water.
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Blue
Age/Gender: 3-year of the Female Variety

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:56 am

Josh took a few steps back as the other male approached, he didn't want a get in a fight with anyone. Plus, it seemed that this male was protecting Kanae as Josh's intentions were. At least she would be safe. Josh shook his head and tried to think of another way to repay Kanae for her kindness; hard work? He let the thought slip from his mind, he will rethink it when he was alone. Yet silently listened to Blue's comment. "I didn't say I was good at everything, merely stated I can do everything." He said sternly. It didn't really help that he had no sense of humour. He still hadn't learned how to laugh. "Every wolf can do everything. It's what they are taught during their apprenticeship years. They are just taught more on one subject." He explained softly. Letting his gaze drop to the floor.

Josh had no intentions of throwing any wolf about, but despite Gale's icy stare and tense muscles; Josh was sincerely glad that he was there. He should get over his unusual fear soon, hopefully. One thing was for sure, the past was slowly creeping up in his mind, and an anger was building up inside him because of him. Jokes and play was something Josh wasn't accustomed too, and the sweet and fun natures of Kanae and Blue was strange to him. He was actually slightly content with the Gale's silent hostility towards him. It made Josh feel, normal - if anything.

Last edited by Josh on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Josh
Josh
Lead Sentinel

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Joshy ;)
Age/Gender: 4 ½

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:07 pm

Blue lost her grin at Josh's words. "I didn't say I was good at everything, merely stated I can do everything." He said sternly. It didn't really help that he had no sense of humour. He still hadn't learned how to laugh. "Every wolf can do everything. It's what they are taught during their apprenticeship years. They are just taught more on one subject." He was talking to her slowly, as if she was a pup. It reminded her of her father. Blue let out an angry burst of air through her nostrils. Now, now Blue, play nice... she took in a deep breath calming herself. She wasn't going to let the brute get the best of her.

Blue felt a smirk tug at her lips, " I don't believe 'everything' still is a correct answer, unless you can sprout wings and fly right at this instant."
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:41 pm

Josh smiled a little at Blue's smirk. Although he couldn't laugh about it - he still found it immensely funny. He picked up a paw from the ground and pulled it over his ear, mimicking what he had seen a wild cat do earlier in the week. Maybe he and Blue could get along if he wasn't so serious all the time. But that would come, playfulness was still a skill he had to learn. He looked back up at the fae and spoke. "You're funny." He said in the friendliest tone he could. He had spent minutes with the fae yet knew she would probably think that he was patronizing her. Josh would spend hours if he needed to make sure that the four pack members in front of him at least tolerated him.

Last edited by Josh on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Josh
Josh
Lead Sentinel

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaric Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:45 pm

"I guess I'd have to drag him down with me, then. Right Gale?"

"I doubt you could," Gale replied in a deep, calm voice.

The guardian kept his gaze mostly on Josh, but it would turn to Kanae. The white she-wolf beside him seemed eager that there were different wolves coming to her. Had Kanae been alone all this time. A feeling of sympathy for her caused him to touch her ear with his muzzle. He hoped that it would comfort her in any way.
Alaric
Alaric
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:45 pm

"You're funny."

Blue was a bit taken back. What was with the sudden change of mood? She wasn't quite sure what to say. This silence wasn't the kind she was used to, it was awkward and dense, whereas her usual lone way's silence was calm and refreshing. How long had it been since she had any contact with another species of her kind?

"I doubt you could," Gale replied in a deep, calm voice.

She turned her focus to the brute, who now appeared to be fondling the young alpha's ear. Confirming her previous thoughts, Blue could only observe how much male attention Kanae recieved. Blue wasn't quite sure why, but she wanted to make a point of sticking up for the fae. It seemed like something... a good friend would do. Blue wasn't stupid, she knew of the glory hounds out there who would only seek out Kanae as a lover for the rank.

"Hey, cut that out, you have company man. Not cool." She lightly scolded, grinning teasingly. "Do I have to throw you in the river again?"
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:45 pm

Kanae ducked away from Gale's tongue, her fur ruffled. She was embarassed that was for sure. Even though she was used to the attention's from some males, she still didn't really know what to do about it. After Dagger, it made her feel awkward. Maybe someday she would allow herself a new mate, but for now she didn't want one.

"Hey, cut that out, you have company man. Not cool." She lightly scolded, grinning teasingly. "Do I have to throw you in the river again?"

The young alpha stepped away from the soaked form that was Gale and took a new place beside Blue. She felt more comfortable with another fae especially now. She sat right beside Blue, her white pelt against Blue's white-and-grey one.

"I could help." She offered with a smile.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Kanae
Age/Gender: 2.3 years / Female

https://silversnowspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:00 am

Josh exhaled softly and shifted where he sat. He wasn't entirely a fan of awkward silences. He stood from his stop and padded over to a leaning tree, proceeding to climb the trunk and lay down softly above the others. He was tired, and refused to rest on land. Trees were a safe haven for Josh and where he felt protection, so he would climb trees to rest. He yawned softly, yet kept watchful eyes on all the wolves below him and also his surroundings. He wouldn't sleep, he rarely slept. Josh couldn't help but notice how witty and quick Blue was with her words and although he wouldn't let her see - they did make him smile.
Josh
Josh
Lead Sentinel

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaric Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:23 pm

"Hey, cut that out, you have company man. Not cool. Do I have to throw you in the river again?"

"It was merely a comforting gesture, nothing more." Gale replied with a flick of his tail. "And the only reason I ended up in the water was because of your lack of grace. Or you and that rock go way back and had a disagreement so it wanted to get even."

The massive male stood completely upright, his head high. This brute was used to maintaining a dominant pose but after a few short seconds of quick thought, he lowered his entire frame. Kanae was the leader here, not him. And said fae had herself pressed against Blue. For comfort? Maybe. To escape the attention she had been recieving from him? Most likely.

"I could help."

Gale looked at the white she-wolf, his smokey grey eyes shining. He was slightly tempted to test and see if the two females could even manage such a feat. The brute had over hundred pounds on his frame; it would be quite a sight to see.
Alaric
Alaric
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:28 pm

Kanae lowered her ears and eyes when Gale stared at her. It was really awkward. She hated being stared at, always had. When someone gawked at her, it often meant that she was going to have to do something she wouldn't like. The young alpha turned her head towards the river. The river's waters were sweeping through the territory; granting life to all. Predator and prey alike.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:21 am

Katria walked into the area. Her pitch-black tail swished, as her wet nose twitched at the scent of wolves. Her ears flicked slightly, as she walked forward to investigate. Her tall stature cast a long shadow across the dirt, as she shrugged and walked away. It was colder here, and she had a feeling she wouldn't be seeing Kunahi anytime soon.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Katria
Age/Gender: 3 Years 2 Months/Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:33 am

"It was merely a comforting gesture, nothing more." Gale replied with a flick of his tail. "And the only reason I ended up in the water was because of your lack of grace. Or you and that rock go way back and had a disagreement so it wanted to get even."

Blue nodded, "I've known that rock since I was a moon old. Horrible bully, it is," She tried stopping it, going for a deadly serious face, but the smile crept its way to her lips. "Watch out, it might come for you next."

Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:55 am

Katria's deep gold eyes turned to a pure white wolf. The black female padded over, and asked calmly, "Is... is this a pack?". Her eyes dash from side to side, trying to take in the unfamiliar areas. The unknown floor tingled beneath her paws, even though it was seemingly pretty. A gentle, cold river flowed through a large clearing, blanketed with soft, lush grass. Surrounding it was a flurry of trees and bushes, where she preferred to be.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:17 am

Blue blinked, turning her head to see a black fae padding over to their group.

"Is... is this a pack?"

She thought for a moment. Were they? Blue turned her blue eyes to the young alpha, almost in a questioning matter. The new female seemed to be darting her golden eyes from side to side, possibly observing the area, or maybe, the group of wolves. Well, Blue thought, at least it wasn't another suitor for Kanae.

Though, something was a bit strange about the fae. She didn't even introduce herself before questioning them. Did she have something against packs, or was she hoping to join one? Blue decided to stay silent. Maybe she would introduce herself after her question was answered.

Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:17 pm

Josh brought his gaze to the new arrival, and jumped down from the tree. Landing just inches from Blue and Kanae. Sitting in front of them softly, blocking their view. A part of him found it quite funny, but another part told him it was rude. So he stood and walked to the side. A pack? Josh was about to say that it was simply a gathering of wolves, but his tentativeness stopped him."A pack it is. A family of wolves brought together by one binding agreement. You would like to join, I assume?" He spoke softly.

Last edited by Josh on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Josh
Josh
Lead Sentinel

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:19 pm

The fae looked at the male, and said, "Yes, I seek to join a pack" Her nose twitched, still getting used to the new scents. She thought about it, would she want to join a pack? All she really wanted was to be back home, but a pack would do.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:09 pm

(I'm too lazy to copy all of the speech. xD)

Kanae stood gracefully and walked towards the new fae. She had a pretty dark pelt with golden eyes that contrasted beautifully. A smile graced her features again as she appraised the fae.

"We are a pack. The Silver Snows Pack." She listened to the she-wolf's words. "What is your name and what skills do you possess? And I am Kanae."
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:49 pm

The vixen acknowledged the snowy wolf, claiming to be named Kanae. "I am Katria, My best skills are usually fighting and patrolling. However I do love much to be hidden at times." Her eyes revealed nothing. However she did release hints of of being uncomfortable as her night-black, glossy fur shined in the sun.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:52 pm

"We are a pack. The Silver Snows Pack." She listened to the she-wolf's words. "What is your name and what skills do you possess? And I am Kanae."

Wow, the pack seemed to be growing rapidly. Blue glanced at the newst member. The black she-wolf appeared to be a bit uncomfortable. Not used to strangers perhaps? Or maybe it was Gale. Gale, why must you make everyone uncomfortable?

"I am Katria, My best skills are usually fighting and patrolling. However I do love much to be hidden at times."
Blue smiled, greeting the fae, "Pleasure to meet you, Katria. My names Blue."
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:31 pm

Katria looked at the wolf, who introduced herself. "Hello." She said, "So... the ranks here, is there a guard rank?" She asked, seemingly both to Kanae and Blue. Her ears flickered at the sounds of the forest, as she began to relax. Her shoulders, tense with awkwardness, slumped into relaxation. Her tail lay limp on the ground, as the sun shined occasionally on her deep gold eyes, making them a flashy yellow color.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:35 am

Amuro walked silently through a rocky clearing, feeling the stones scrape against the scars on his pads. It wasn't a foreign feeling, on the contrary, the stones brought back old scars to mind, both metaphorically and physically. He pushed away his thoughts. Leave the past to the past. The future is one's only concern.

Amuro had been traveling for quite some time now. He lifted his amber gaze to the scenery before him. Lush green grass met his eyes, as well as tall healthy trees. The bold, icy mountains contrasted beautifully from the vegitation. The sight was refreshing, to say at the least. Funny, to live in such a place would be inspiring as well as devastating. While spring and summer would be paradise, and fall would undoubtfully be gorgeous, winter would kill, quite literally.
e
Perking his ears, Amuro searched for a nearby water source. He might as well enjoy the resources this land had to offer before some force of nature decided he had dwelled on this place too long. There. A small river flowed gently in the middle of a valley. He padded down the slope, and dipped his muzzle to the level of he water, lapping the freezing liquid tiredly.
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Amuro
Age/Gender: Five year-old/Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:36 am

Amuro walked silently through a rocky clearing, feeling the stones scrape against the scars on his pads. It wasn't a foreign feeling, on the contrary, the stones brought back old scars to mind, both metaphorically and physically. He pushed away his thoughts. Leave the past to the past. The future is one's only concern.

Amuro had been traveling for quite some time now. He lifted his amber gaze to the scenery before him. Lush green grass met his eyes, as well as tall healthy trees. The bold, icy mountains contrasted beautifully from the vegitation. The sight was refreshing, to say at the least. Funny, to live in such a place would be inspiring as well as devastating. While spring and summer would be paradise, and fall would undoubtfully be gorgeous, winter would kill, quite literally.
e
Perking his ears, Amuro searched for a nearby water source. He might as well enjoy the resources this land had to offer before some force of nature decided he had dwelled on this place too long. There. A small river flowed gently in the middle of a valley. He padded down the slope, and dipped his muzzle to the level of he water, lapping the freezing liquid tiredly.
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Amuro
Age/Gender: Five year-old/Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Isatas(Snow) Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:15 pm

Snow limped heavily as she walked through the dense bushes, her stomach rumbling painfully as she walked. Stopping to lick at a large gash on her neck, she sniffed the air. Smelling nothing through the reek of dried blood on her, she sighed and continued. She blinked, trying to rid her eyes of the blood that dripped into them. Shaking her head as she walked, she slipped on a moss covered rock and bounced down the hill and into a huge male wolf. Her small frame did nothing to move him, but her blood splattered on his fur. She lay on her back stunned, her eyes on the male.

Last edited by Isatas(Snow) on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Isatas(Snow)
Isatas(Snow)

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Snow
Age/Gender: About 1 1 1/2 and female

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:30 pm

"Hello." She said, "So... the ranks here, is there a guard rank?" She asked, seemingly both to Kanae and Blue.

"We have a guardian rank, and a warrior rank." Kanae replied with a smile. She glanced at Josh and then Blue before looking back at Katria.

[Lame! Dx)
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content