Silver Snows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Summer Territory

+18
Larka
Mist
Seala
Darak
Silver
Drake
Hare
Dost
Wesker
Ray
Flame
Isatas(Snow)
Amuro
Katria
Josh
Blue
Alaric
Kanae
22 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Summer Territory - Page 4 Empty Re: The Summer Territory

Post  Josh Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:34 am

Josh sighed softly, why did this hurt so much? He had been through so much more and not even felt any different. Was it because it was new wounds slicing through old ones? Or was he simply getting to old for it? Josh shook his head at the last suggestion, he was only four and a half. He would need to get a few years older before he started reaping the benefits of old age. A few images of Live flashed before his eyes; his old friend, his disperse companion and the wolves who had continuously fought on particular ranks in his old pack.

Part of Josh started to wonder if he ever made Live feel ashamed, because after approximately twenty fights, Live had not won one. Josh shook his head and erased the images from his conciousness, he shouldn't be thinking about the past. Not now, not ever. Instead, he closed his eyes and waited for slumber to overtake and consume him.
Josh
Josh
Lead Sentinel

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Joshy ;)
Age/Gender: 4 ½

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:55 pm

Katria got up. Her stomach began to rumble, as she stalked through the area towards the woods. Her shadowy figure brushed passed some trees as she entered the forest. The scent of a squirrel drifted it's way into her nose. 'Small Prey.... But, it'll do.' She stalked forward, closer and closer, as she leaped. Her paw landed on the squirrel's tail. It squeaked and tried to run but it was useless. Katria ended its short life by nipping it on the neck. It died off within seconds.

She took her tiny meal by her maw, and carried it back to the clearing. She settled down, a little bit farther from the others, and began to eat.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Katria
Age/Gender: 3 Years 2 Months/Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:54 pm

Kanae looked at Josh before standing. The brute would need some sleep; she'd leave and give him some peace and quiet. The young alpha stood and cast her glance to some of the other members. Katria was eating a squirrel alone and therefore, Kanae thought it would be best to get to know the newest member a little more. Of course, she'd have to talk with everyone else as well.

"Hello!" She sat on the ground just to the right of Katria.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Kanae
Age/Gender: 2.3 years / Female

https://silversnowspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:49 pm

"I accidently hunted on another wolf pack's land, and they found me eating their rabbits. It was a dumb mistake, but they didn't even give me a chance," she said quietly, looking away embarrassed, but keeping her eyes on him the whole time. "And the reason I got fresh blood on me is because I had to run from a bear looking for an easy meal. I opened some of my wounds while I was running," she added blinking as blood dripping from a small cut over her eye.

A bear looking for an easy meal? Bears are not the most intelligent creatures, but they arn't stupid. No normal bear goes after wolves, if it was an easy meal they wanted, they would rather go for something that wouldn't run from them. For example, berries of any sort, or if meat was preffered, a fat lazy ground squirrel. After all, when Amuro wanted an easy meal he'd go for the squirrel over a swift young fae.

The story didn't quite match up, making the brute a bit suspicous of the young female, but he was more reasonable than to just throw random accusations at her. Perhaps she had gotten in between the bear and its offspring, causing its well-known fury to be directed to the she-wolf. Chances of it being a possesed bear seemed obsolete, but in a world where so much is still unknown, it is not safe to rule out suggestions with out the proper facts. There was also a chance that she had made the story up, because she hadn't trusted Amuro enough to tell him. That would make sense, and he could understand if that was the case.

The little fae sat their quietly, looking very timid in her posture. Yes, she certainly did not trust him. Amuro gave her a small smile, hoping to calm her nerves a bit, "I see. Is there any way I can help you?" Better to make friends than foes.
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Amuro
Age/Gender: Five year-old/Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:03 pm

Blue laughed at the sight of Gale thrashing in the water again. She probably shouldn't be so mean to him, but hey, it made for a good laugh. Katria's emotionless mask seemed to have been instantly shattered as well. The fae giggled at Gale's misfortune. That'll do, for now.

Katria seemed to get bored after a while of silence and left to do whatever Katrias do. Blue glanced around their chatting spot, where it seemed everyone had drifted apart. Well, she thought, good as time as any to explore.

Blue decided to take her own custom route, starting by following the river until it was out of the territory. She started off on her journey but paused, thinking. Maybe she should take some one with her, in case she ran into trouble. Kanae seemed to be busy talking with Katria, and Gale was still peeved about the river incident, so... Josh?

Blue called out, hesitantly,"Uhm... I'm going to explore, would you like to come?" He needed to memorize the territory too, after all.
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Blue
Age/Gender: 3-year of the Female Variety

Back to top Go down

Post  Isatas(Snow) Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:06 pm

Amuro gave her a small smile, hoping to calm her nerves a bit, "I see. Is there any way I can help you?"

Snow swallowed, thinking about how long it had been since she had eaten. "Uh I think i'm good," she said smiling uneasliy. Suddenly her stomach growled, making her wince at the pain it caused. She looked at him with scared eyes, as if she thought he would leap on her and rip her to shreds.
Isatas(Snow)
Isatas(Snow)

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Snow
Age/Gender: About 1 1 1/2 and female

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:00 am

Katria instantly looked up at at Kanae. "Hiya." She said simply. She licked her lips to get squirrel blood off, as she went in a more comfortable position. Her tail curled around her lower body as her legs shifted out to the side. Her upper body was strait, as her fore legs were stiff and strait. Her ears flicked softly at the sound of birds chirping in nests in their trees.

"So... how are you?" She asked, trying to make a conversation with her Alpha.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:32 am

"So... how are you?" She asked, trying to make a conversation with her Alpha.

"I'm pretty good. A little tired, but good all in all." Kanae replied with a smile. She liked to make new companions and surely Katria would easily become a friend of hers. "How about yourself?"

The young alpha curled her tail tightly around her paws like usual. It was a habit she picked up after watching her father for her first year. She also sat completely upright thanks to his teachings. There were so many quirks that she and Lance shared but most were unseen until specific times.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:44 am

Katria nodded and said, "Eh, bored. I have a question though... For our pack, will we stay here, or find a den?" Her head twisted with curiosity. Her glossy fur swayed in the wind as her bony, skinny, tall legs shimmered in the gleaming sun. The light gleamed off of her coat, making a silvery shine to it.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:19 am

Josh awoke from his sleep as he heard a familiar voice nearby. Even though he rarely slept, he was sure that this slumber would have been deep - given how much the hit had taken from him. Although, he didn't seem so tired now, only pain. But he had felt pain before, so many times, it wasn't much of a strange feeling. It made him feel more at home if anything.

Josh pushed himself into a sitting position and called out to the fae who had addressed him, he quickly discovered it was Blue.
"With pleasure, Nani." He answered softly, groaning as he rose onto his paws. Yes, he was still tired - but at least he could walk now.

Last edited by Josh on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Josh
Josh
Lead Sentinel

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:31 pm

"Eh, bored. I have a question though... For our pack, will we stay here, or find a den?" Her head twisted with curiosity.

"We'll find one. As soon as everyone has had time to explore, we'll find ourselves a den." Kanae replied as she looked over at a grassy spot beneath a tree. She gestured to it. "Up until now, I had been sleeping there."

Another wave of happiness caused Kanae to smile once more. With all of her new packmates, she'd never be alone again.

"Do you want to explore with me?" She asked after a few seconds of silence.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:38 pm

Katria shrugged. "Sure." She responded. She got up. Her long, tall stature showed a larger shadow than the other ones. Her glossy-black tail swished as her golden eyes remained calm. However, she still tried to maintain the emotionless facial expression, even though she knew these wolves, better safe than sorry.

Yet she decided to shed off a little of her emotionless costume, as she showed the slightest glimmer of curiosity of this strange land that was very foreign to her.

(CAN CAN SONG----> La La La La La La La La La! La La La La La La La la La Laaa.... DA DA DA DA DUH DUH D-DUH DUH DUH DUH, DA DA DA DA DUH DUH D-DUH DA DA DA!!!)

Last edited by Katria on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : NEEDED TO ADD THE CAN CAN SONG)
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:00 pm

"Sure." She responded.

Kanae smiled at Katria and motioned for her to take the lead. The young alpha knew most of the outer parts of the territory but not the inner. For the most part, she remained near the river during the summer and only left when the caribou did. There was always better hunting at the foot of the mountains anyway.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:05 pm

The young fae looked horrified at the sound of her own stomach growling. She was still afraid of him, wasn't she? Chances were that she had declined his offer to help in an attempt to quickly excuse herself from his presence. If that was the case, then Amuro wouldn't move to stop her, after all, her life, her choices. He might as well give one last polite offer to help before she vanished before his eyes.

"It seems your stomach and you have a disagreement," Amuro stated, his friendly amber eyes on the timid she-wolf. "Are you sure I couldn't assist you with anything? Hunting, maybe?"
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Amuro
Age/Gender: Five year-old/Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:13 pm

"With pleasure, Nani."

Blue nodded once, shifting her gaze to the river. Maybe she could find something to eat on the way? With the excitment of meeting the other wolves, she forgot her previous hunger. Unfortunatly, it decided to remind her of its ever growing presence. Blue waited for Josh to join her, before following the path of the river upstream.
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:33 am

She shook her pelt, and followed. Her paws crunched on sticks and rocks, as the sun beat down on her. She fluffed her pelt out a bit, to let warmth in but not out. Her deep gold eyes gleamed in the sunlight, making it bright yellow. Her fur had several strips of silvery light.

Her tail lay limp as her eyes were erect, listening to all the sounds of the forest.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

The Summer Territory - Page 4 Empty Re: the summer territory

Post  Flame Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:53 am

"maby running to the mountains wasn't such a good idea" Flame thought and she ran down a slope, hopping over the rocks. Things have been going from bad to wores ever since she left the forest for the mountains. First of all running over rocks is a pain and oh did i comment that there is a bear chaseing her? The bear is fast but Flame is faster and soon the bear lost intrest and walked away. Flame stoped to take a breather and she lifted her nose to the sky and sniffed the air and notised in alarm "that bear must of chased me right into the middle of a pack territory!"
Flame
Flame
Apprentice Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Flame
Age/Gender: 2 female

https://www.youtube.com/user/Omnomers55?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:14 am

Josh walked towards the fae at a brisk pace, slowing to a lumbering walk as he reached her. He averted his gaze to the slow running waters, it was strange seeing such a large yet, calm river. The brute was used to seeing rapids and washing himself by pushing against them. With a flick of his tail, Josh returned his orbs to Blue, pressing on to walk beside her shoulder. The territory truly was magnificent.
Josh
Josh
Lead Sentinel

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

The Summer Territory - Page 4 Empty Re: the summer territory

Post  Flame Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:10 am

Though Flame was concerned about where she was, exhaustion, hunger and thirst from running all day had pushed caution to the wind as Flame walked down towards the river. As she reached the shore Flame toook a long drink thanking every drop as it soothed her parched throat. After she layed downbeside the river and slid her aching front paws in to the water then layed her head down "sleep could do me good, besides whats the worst that can happen" she mutterd to her self as she fell asleep.
Flame
Flame
Apprentice Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:46 pm

She went deeper into the territory, as she saw some clearings dotting the area. She followed Kanae, as small squirrels scampered amongst the forest floor. Birds fluttered around as sunlight barely dotted the area, she liked it that way. Katria's tail wagged slightly at being in the dark, shadowy area.

She huffed, as her breath popped out like a misty cloud.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Flame Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:02 pm

Flame's eyes flickerd open to the sound of her grumbly stomach but as she tried to get up her musles screamed in protest and she noticed how long it was since her last good meal. "I'm SO hungry" she mumbled to herself "It's hard to live without a pack" she added in a sad and small tone rembering her old pack, sure she hated nearly every member but hay, at least she was well fed(one track mind much!:D).Flame slowly lifted her body off the ground and saw how much she really needed food. Her beautiful fire coloured pelt was rough and had lost it's glossy sheen. Looking to her side she saw her ribs sticking out of her small frame.
Flame pricked her ears to the sound of a rabbit eating the grass in between the rocks on the shore and saw a dropoff to the river right below the bunny "perfect" flame said as she snook over to the bottem of the ledge. Once there she made a huge leap onto the ledge right beside the bunny. It ran and Flame gave chase as Flame got so close she could almost tast it a rock gave way under her back right paw. Flame yelped then fell creating a large scrape on her hindleg. She lifted her head just in time to see her pray run into the bushes and out of sight. Feeling defeated Flame limped back to where she was before, layed down and slid her paws back into the water. As she drifted to sleep again she thought "how long will I last out here."
Flame
Flame
Apprentice Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:19 pm

"I've never been this far into the territory." Kanae murmured quietly as she looked around.

The land was beautiful in this season. Grass was tall and green thanks to the sunlight that they soaked up. Her white paws contrasted heavily with the greenery. She closed her chocolate coloured eyes and allowed herself to soak up the sunlight as well.

"We can look for a den while we walk." She suggested as she continued to walk.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:45 pm

Katria nodded. "Yeah. Wow, I never knew forests could get this thick... I like it." She said. She looked around. Then, she heard hooves on dirt. She turned, and in the distance, and elk herd lay grazing. She looked at Kanae and said, "Hey, I found an elk herd. If the pack is hungry, we could bring back some elk." She said. She continued walking, however her eyes did not move from the herd of gentle elk.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Flame Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:24 pm

"I can't give up just yet" Flame said out loud as she slid back into consciousness " I won't let Alpha scar win, ever" and as the words came out Flame heared a sound in the distance. The sound of many hoves thundering on the ground, elk! Flame felt energy fill her as she got up and ran to the source of the noise(food yay). when she got there she nearly jumped for joy. Just as she droped into stalking position she notised a wolf up wind and in the distanceof her flame thought "that must be a member of the pack here" but even in fear of other wolves curiousoty got the best of her and staying to the shadows of the forest flame stalked up to the Fae untill Flame was only meters away but then she brushed past a bush, makeing it rattle. Flame jumped in fear into a diffreant bush even though she already gave away her position, and hid.
Flame
Flame
Apprentice Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:21 pm

Blue padded silently along the river side, Josh at her side. The flow of the water made her feel at home, but at the same time, it made her feel sick to her stomach. Her birth pack's member's lives had all revolved around the wide river that had flown through their territory. Blue was greatful this pack was less obsessed with it.

She lifted her blue eyes to the mountains, a landmark she wasn't quite familiar with. Suddenly, everything from her sight vanished. Blue froze. Her sharp inhale of surprise quickly cut off, replaced by the hollow sound of her choking on air. Her sight returned to her, in a disturbing shade of red. Her ears rung with the sound of a terrible wounded cry, followed shortly by the metalic click of harsh jaws snapping shut. Series of pictures flashed through her eyes, she could feel the crimson liquid seep between her paws.

As soon as the vision came, it vanished, replacing the haunting scenes before her with the bright shine of the sun, and the peaceful river she had been following. She was drenched in a cold sweat, panting heavily, as if she had just awoken from a nighmare.
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next