Silver Snows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Summer Territory

+6
Blue
Kanae
Katria
Feather
Rin
Drake
10 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The Summer Territory - Page 8 Empty Re: The Summer Territory

Post  Blue Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:39 am

"Me? I would never dream of it." Gale whispered back as he gently nudged her with his own shoulder.

Blue smirked in response, before her attention was pulled elsewhere. Amuro and Katria looked pretty cozy over there. Had they finally…? Her blue eyes glittered excitedly. She couldn’t imagine a couple more complete than those two. …But then again, she didn’t really imagine couples too often, if at all. Regardless, she, Kanae, and Katria would have much to discuss in the near future. But, after a moment of watching them, Blue realized that Katria looked pretty fired up, snapping something at Atticus. By the looks and sounds of it, the impatient newbie was acting rather cattily towards the ebony guardian as well.

Gale went immediately to work, his tone unquestionable and icy, “The trio of you, knock it off.” He signalled to her with a nod, then, that she should probably do the same. She nodded back, as if to reassure herself, before turning to Atticus. “Atticus, you should know better than to treat your new packmates with such dissrespect. I know Katria was acting hostile, but you need to let Gale and I handle it. You’re not the one that is the beta, here.” She scolded, thoroughly dissapointed in his choice of actions. Glancing over to Katria for a moment, she warned him in a low tone, “Buck up, boy. You shouldn’t be making enemies on your first day here, and especially not with that one.” In finality, she raised her head and tail high into the air, barking out her decided punishment, “Okay, I’m expecting an appo…” She squeezed her eyes shut and clenched her teeth in response to a bright, white light. Defiantly, she opened one eye and tried again, “Appol-“ the light got brighter. Shutting her eye again, she groaned, “I need… to sit down…”

She backed up and did so, the now blinding white light consuming her mind’s eye. As quickly as it had come, though, it faded. Her vision was replaced with a beautiful sea of green grass, swaying gently in the wind. A whimper tore her attention away from it immediately, as if on instinct. A rotund little body, stubby legs, and a pair of blue-gray eyes greeted her. As if pleased with gaining her attention, the pup wriggled about yipping happily, before waddling back over to its sibling. Or was it siblings? She couldn’t make out the number. After a moment of watching them in awe, Blue realized that someone else was watching them as well, a male. She could barely make out his shape at all, but two things stood out clearly: smoky gray eyes, and a gentle, loving smile. She didn’t trust the color his pelt appeared to be, an off grayish white, as the sun probably just was playing tricks on her mind. However, there was one thing for certain: the strong feelings of fondness she had upon seeing all of this.
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Blue
Age/Gender: 3-year of the Female Variety

Back to top Go down

Post  Atticus Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:18 pm

"Sorry, could I start again?" Atticus asked, without an answer he continued. "I am Atticuz. Kanae allowed me into this pack a few minutes ago. Blue, I would like to tell you that I am a good fighter and can protect the pack, but I can not." he paused, now he would tell them. "I am blind, but I can hunt, and I have visions." he finished. "Also, I'm sorry, fae, for upsetting you, I meant not to be rude." he said to the black wolf, he didn't know her name yet so he called her fae.
Atticus
Atticus

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:40 pm

Her hatred for this lupine only grew. "I have a name you know," She muttered darkly. The femmie turned back to Amuro and murmured, "I think I'm just gonna go to my tree..." In doing so, the dark-colored fae began to walk toward it. Its familiar bark soon came into view, its rich, jade leaves providing a cast of dusky shade. The femmora slunk over to it, wrapping her charcoal frame around its chalky bark. Just like the older days, when she escaped to her tree when something was amiss.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Katria
Age/Gender: 3 Years 2 Months/Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Atticus Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:07 pm

"And if I was told that name I would use it with great respect for you," he said respectfully. "Blue, may I be assigned my rank, I was told it would be given to me once I came to see you." Atticuz said with a nod.
Atticus
Atticus

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:37 pm

(Katria's pregnant moment <3 Butnotbirthmoment. That is saved for winter xD)

The onyx female simply flicked her audreys at the words, keeping herself wrapped around the tree. Now, where would Amuro go? To her or to throw a comment back at the wolf? She didn't know, she just wanted him to do what made him happy. And that's when she noticed her stomach. Her optics traveled down to it, noticing it was rounder than usual. It wasn't 'fat', per-say, more round and slightly full looking. Maybe she should get it checked out by Drake...

Turning her apex toward the healer, she noticed he was preoccupied with Kanae. The alphess seemed dizzy, a small gash at the back of her head. Katria shrugged. Eh, she'd ask him to check it out later.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:01 pm

"Don't you trust me and Feather? I would be stunned if these made you feel worse. You don't have to eat the herbs if you don't want to, but they will help speed up your hea
ling."

"I do trust you." Kanae answered, reaching forth to softly nuzzle Drake before bending her head and lapping up the herbs at her paws. They tasted bitter but since she believe in Drake and Feather's capablities, she felt as if she were already better. She was still breathing heavily but it wasn't as frantic as before. Sitting upright again, she nudged Drake with her small head. "Where's my fish?" She joked with a small smile.

(My next post will be the last; wrap EVERYTHING up because I will be locking this. ^^)
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Kanae
Age/Gender: 2.3 years / Female

https://silversnowspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:53 pm

Feather smiled, 'She's alphess, she gets first pick.' the healer-in-training told herself. Feather shook her paw and looked at the new wolf, he seemed rather calm for being surrounded by so many wolves.

"... I'm blind..."

She heard, "Drake did you know that Atticus is blind?" she asked him, the words had traveled across the clearing until she ran to drake and ignored the rest.

"Kanae, you might want to stay down for a bit longer. Just let the blood circulate to your head." Fea suggested, she didn't like giving her alphess orders, but she did what she thought was best.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Feather
Age/Gender: 3 YOish

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:39 am

Drake was surprised when Kanae nuzzled him. It sure felt different from the first time he joined the pack when it had caught him off guard. 'she couldn't.....could she?' he thought, perplexed.

"Drake did you know that Atticus is blind?"

"What?" Drake replied automatically, dazed slightly. "Oh, yea. He seemed to want it a secret so I didn't say anything once I knew that." he replied, thinking clearly again.

"Where's my fish?"

Although he could tell she was joking, he knew fish could still be good for her. "Coming right up, my lady." he replied, bowing as he backed up towards the water. "Will probably be our last chance for fish before winter sets in." he ran over to the fast moving water, careful to pick a fish worth his time.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Drake
Age/Gender: 3/ Male

http://hiddenoasis.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:00 am

Amuro dipped his head out of respect for the male beta, and spoke, “I apologize for my offensive conduct.” He heard the stranger’s make-shift apology in the background, inwardly wincing at his informal use of the word ‘fae’. ‘Miss’ or ‘ma’am’ would have been much better substitutes.

"I have a name you know,” She muttered darkly. The femmie turned back to Amuro and murmured, "I think I'm just gonna go to my tree..."

"And if I was told that name I would use it with great respect for you,"

Perhaps it was just him, but that last comment sounded as if it were edging towards sarcasm. Amuro remained silent, however, it would be against his nature to directly disobey after being warned the first time. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Katria’s fleeting form dissapear into the trees. Amuro looked sullenly towards the brute. He had the ability to easily and quickly plan a surprise attack to avenge Katria’s honor, but refrained himself from doing so. The main reason being he didn’t want to leave his mate alone whilst she was upset, but there was another. He hadn’t enough reason to paint the grass with the brute’s blood just yet. This was only one encounter. Amuro needed time to observe him, analyze him, and form a much better, strategic plan, specifically designed for him alone. If the newcomer had any intelligence at all, he’d know to keep his distance, to stop giving reason to formulate such a plan.

“Excuse me,” Amuro said calmly, turning to find Katria. He padded away softly, eyes scanning over the trees. He had never quite memorized which one she claimed as her own. Soon enough, though, her scent led him to her. However, rather than immediately asking of her well-being, he decided on a different, less depressing approach. Amuro offered a small smile, calling out to her, “I must admit, Katria, I’m growing rather jealous of that tree.”
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Amuro
Age/Gender: Five year-old/Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:36 am

Her soft, golden optics tore away from her now-round belly, toward Amuro. She had to admit, the comment was funny. Chuckling softly, she said back to him,"Oh, really? Cause this tree is really handsome..." Of course, the female was simply telling a joke, and even added a dash of sarcasm to the last part.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:19 pm

"Oh, really? Cause this tree is really handsome..."

“Oh?” Amuro chuckled softly, pleased that Katria no longer appeared upset. However, he couldn’t let the new interloper to their relationship continue to meddle unscathed. He walked closer, placing a steady paw on the tree’s bark. “What do you find so attractive about this weary old creature?” he asked teasingly.
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:26 pm

"Well, I like it because it's safe, protective. I go to it whenever I feel strong emotions... A little like you." She said. Looking up, she smiled warmly at him. It was true. She loved Amuro because she could trust him, she felt so safe and protected around him. He was also kind, gentle. That's what she really liked about him.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:47 pm

Drake finally selected a fish, a big rainbow trout swimming against the current. 'perfect' he thought, edging closer to the edge of the cold water before pouncing on it, wrapping his jaws around the fish. Soaking wet with freezing cold water, he trotted back over to Kanae. "Your fish, as promised." He said, before walking back to the water so he could shake his pelt dry without getting anyone else wet.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:57 pm

"Well, I like it because it's safe, protective. I go to it whenever I feel strong emotions... A little like you."

Amuro returned her warm smile lovingly, removing his paw from the tree. He couldn’t help himself; he moved to join their noses together. Gazing tenderly into her golden orbs, he almost forgot they were talking about the tree at all. ‘Should I still even keep that up?’ he asked himself absent-mindedly. He wasn’t quite used to being this playful around anyone, but she was a different story all together. “Only a little?” he questioned.
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:04 pm

"Okay, a lot like you," She said with a smile. Katria let her head rest on his shoulder, laying down next to him. She continuously felt joyous, no matter what, that finally they were together. The ebony female suddenly remembered about her stomach. It felt... weird. Taking her head off of his shoulder, she inspected it a little more. Still full, rounded.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:18 pm

Once his pelt was no longer dripping wet, Drake made his way back to his pack mates. "Anybody else want a fish?" He called, happy to go for another swim for food, not that he was hungry
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:17 am

"Coming right up, my lady. Your fish, as promised."

Kanae smiled at Drake, her chocolate eyes warm. Bending down, she bit into the fish, savouring the flavours that coloured her tongue. Fish had always been a favourite food of hers; she was glad that Drake offered to catch her one. Before long, however the fish was gone and the Alphess knew that they, too would have to be gone. The Winter Territory was many miles away; they would need to leave now in order to get there in time. Feeling refreshed, Kanae stood. She glanced once more at Drake. Normally, wolves chose mates during winter. Would she be chosen? Shaking her head, the female lifted her head and howled.

It was time.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Kanae
Age/Gender: 2.3 years / Female

https://silversnowspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content