The Summer Territory

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: The Summer Territory

Post  Blue on Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:04 am

Blue nodded. Good, they'd reached a level of understanding. Her work was done here. She stood up and stretched, cracking her back. It'd been a while, since they'd had any action here. The wound on her side had healed up nicely.

Blue sighed and stared at the sky. When was the last time she was given a vision? Maybe... she was loosing her touch? No, that couldn't be, holding the rank of soothsayer was her birth right. She just had more on her plate now. Glancing around, she realized that she hadn't caught sight of her apprentice in a while. Maybe she left the pack. Shame, too, really. Blue never even got the chance to teach her anything.
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Blue
Age/Gender: 3-year of the Female Variety

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake on Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:14 am

Drake smiled. "No problem. Just keep your chin up, okay? I don't want to see you frowning anymore." He said as he walked alongside Feather to the dead deer, laying down across from Rin, suddenly feeling awkward around her, not sure why. "Back." He said cheerfully as he lay down. "What did we miss?"
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Drake
Age/Gender: 3/ Male

http://hiddenoasis.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin on Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:13 am

"A lot, I stared at a tree, and I think I fell asleep for a second." Rin smiled. She was curious about what Feather had said, but it wasn't her business. 'I'll keep my nose out of where it's not wanted,' The brown fae promised herself.
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Farolin
Age/Gender: 2 3/4, Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake on Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:49 pm

Drake chuckled a little. "Wow, can't believe we missed all that. Typical though huh? You leave for two seconds and miss EVERYthing." he commented with a laugh.
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather on Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:23 pm

Feather chukcled and sniffed a little, wiping away the traces of water with her paw. "Sorry about spazzing at you, Rin, I had a bad day. All better now though." she smiled and nicely as she could. Fea took a bite from the deer, "Nice catch." she mumbled through her mouthfull.
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Feather
Age/Gender: 3 YOish

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake on Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:37 pm

Drake smiled, his tail wagging happily. He was glad there was no more fighting. As much as he loved healing, it was always a shame when injuries could be prevented.
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin on Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:37 pm

"I know, it happens all the time! And Feather, I'm sorry too." Rin smiled, taking her own bit of meat and polishing it off quickly.
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather on Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:05 pm

"So we're good then?" she asked innocently. Feather smiled and thought, 'It's on.' A look in Feathers eyes had told her that this fight wasn't over, it just wouldn't be shown in front of Drake. She knew that only faes could tell this of this look, brutes had no clue.

Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin on Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Rin looked at the fae, searching for something. There was no way that she'd be that willing to be friends, not after what had been said. She caught a glimmer of that something in her eyes. 'Ah. You just don't want Drake to see... I can go with that.' She smiled, and reflected the same look in her own orbs. "Yeah."
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake on Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:28 pm

Drake smiled as he took another bite of the quickly disappearing deer. 'yay!' he thought, not noticing the glances the fae's exchanged. 'no more fighting!' Once he finished his meal, he rolled onto his back and stretched out his limbs, hearing his joints click one by one before relaxing. "I'm glad we're all getting along again." He said, looking at them upside down.
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather on Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:16 am

Fea looked down at the brute, "Yep, I don't know what was going on with me earlier, I guess I was jealous." she flicked her hues up to Rin, 'We will settle this later.' she threatened silently.

Last edited by Feather on Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake on Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:22 pm

Drake gazed over to Feather. "Oh, hows your snake bite? Everything still okay?"

Last edited by Drake on Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather on Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:52 pm

(You mean Feather right?)

"Perfectly fine thanks, it still hurts a bit, but I think that's normal." she smiled at the brute. The fae bent to eat some of the deer. Feather could sense the tension rising between her and Rin, it wouldn't be long before drake noticed. "Farolin, could we maybe go for a walk later, just me and you, maybe get some herbs and hunt? I don't think this deer will last long." she said with a smile. Her teeth showed a little and her gaze hardened. 'Calm down, he's gonna notice!' she stared at the brown fae for a moment longer.
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake on Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:53 pm

Drake rolled back over, getting a little dizzy from looking at Rin and Fea upside down. "You two off to have a girl talk already?" he asked cheerfully. "Say no more. You two have fun." He got up and trotted over to Blue and Katria. Before he approached them, he noticed that they were also having what seemed to be a girl chat. 'we need more brutes' he thought, wondering who he could hang with
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:09 pm

Feather kept the smile plastered on her face until she was out of Drakes sight, then it immediately turned to a scowl. "Lets go for a walk, buddy." she growled quietly. Fea walked stiffly to the edge of the camp and stopped to wait for Rin. "Come on," she said louder, in a perky tone, though the frown was still on her face and her eyes were slits, she just wanted Drake to think that they were getting along like two little gal pals.
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro on Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:38 pm

Amuro was left with a mind drowning in turmoil. He had sat there, surrounded by cheery faces, while pointedly staring at the ground. With a sigh, he decided it would be best to seclude himself from others, as of now. Silently, he pulled himself up and traveled away from his pack mates.

He trekked until he could no longer hear any voices, only the hollow call of the wind, and occasional birdsong. Inhaling a lung-full of chilly autumn air and closing his eyes, Amuro began his meditation. Upon opening his eyes, he found himself staring at the vast beauty of the open skies. Clouds drifted lazily by with out a care in the world. For the first time, in a long time, he felt completely at peace. At that moment, he recalled something and elder had advised him about in his youth. “If you get up one more time than you fall, you will make it through.” He murmured to himself, a gentle smile forming on his lips. Yes, he’d haul himself back up again, like he always knew he would.
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Amuro
Age/Gender: Five year-old/Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather on Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:49 pm

Feather looked to the side and growled, "Why are we here? Should we just hunt or something and pretend we got along?" thinking of how happy Drake had seemed when they had 'smiled' at each other. "Well?" she asked grumpily.

(OK, sorry, I changed it now so that she can post easier.)

Last edited by Feather on Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue on Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:32 am

(Feather, you're not in trouble or anything, but you really should give Rin a chance to post before you post again. I know you're probably trying to speed things up, but that's no fun for any fellow roleplayer you are interacting with.)
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Blue
Age/Gender: 3-year of the Female Variety

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake on Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:53 pm

Drake looked around for something to do, not wanting to interrupt Fea and Rin's new friendship (or so he thought xD). He soon found a tree with low lieing branches, and although he knew he couldn't climb trees, he had a feeling the branches were low enough and strong enough to let him up. He thought through his rout up the tree, carefully evaluating whether or not he would be able to reach the branches and if they could support him. Once decided on his rout, he bounded up onto the first branch, almost falling off it. "Woah." He quietly called, surprised as he clawed at the branch, trying to keep his balance. 'Harder than I expected' he thought once he was balanced, looking like a giant, awkward bird on his perch.
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria on Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:47 am

Her glossy, charcoal fleece gleamed in the rising sun. Her soft golden eyes fluttered open, her scars aching slightly. Looking to her side, she analyzed her wound. It was fleshy and raw, she knew it would stick. As the ebony guardian looked out to the forest, she noticed Amuro was walking out. She should leave him be. It was obvious all he needed was a little alone time. Wrapping around her tree, she stared up at the pale-sapphire sky, lightly patched with fluffy, silky clouds. Beautiful day.
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Katria
Age/Gender: 3 Years 2 Months/Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:07 pm

"Fine." Rin replied, all pretense of her friendliness gone. Her ears were titled slightly back, so as to be able pin pin them at a moment's notice, and her hackles were slightly raised. Her tail was also up, indicating that she was not about to bow out of the way of the other fae. "Let's go, then." She added, as she turned and walked away, setting a brisk pace.
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake on Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:50 pm

Drake, paying no attention to those around him, continued to jump up his tree until he was on a reasonably thick branch a couple of meters off the ground. He crouched down carefully until he was in a comfortable position, hoping he wouldn't fall down. "wow" he said as he looked around, stunned by the great view.
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:49 pm

Fea looked at Rin, "straighten your ears and lower your tail, I'm a healer not a warrior." she sneered. "I get it, you don't like me and I don't like you. We will not fight in front of Drake for his sake. But he didn't seem to notice glares, so help yourself to those." she growled. "I'm leaving." then the ginger fae turned and stalked away towards camp. Limping slightly from her snake bite.
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:56 pm

Kanae ate some more of the elk before lifting her head. She certainly was alone now; perhaps she should go and look for someone? Immediately Drake's scent found her nostrils and she smiled. She never did get much of a chance to talk to him therefore, she might as well now. Her white paws were light as she made her way to the tree. Laying down beneath it, she looked up with her chocolate eyes sparkling.

"Hey Drake!" She called quietly, careful not to shock him into falling off the branch.
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Kanae
Age/Gender: 2.3 years / Female

http://silversnowspack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Atticus on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:25 am

Atti walked to the side of the clearing, there were two wolves, a brute and a fae. "Am I interruptin?" he asked casually as he strode into the clearing. standing by the edge of the clearing with the two wolves he smiled with his fangs showing brightly. "I'm Atticus, pleasure to meet you." he took a graceful bow.
Atticus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next