Silver Snows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Summer Territory

+6
Blue
Kanae
Katria
Feather
Rin
Drake
10 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Summer Territory - Page 7 Empty Re: The Summer Territory

Post  Blue Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:30 pm

Blue was still suppressing her annoyance towards a certain apprentice, when something brushed against her her. What was that? Her blue eyes flicked over to Gale, who appeared to be smiling scantily. She scoffed, but smiled. He was making her feel a little bit better about being so mean to him earlier.

"Greeting, Atticus and welcome to the Silver Snows pack. Why don't you tell us your strengths, weaknesses and talents so we can sort you into the proper group?"

There it was. Along with a golden personality came a golden tongue. She rolled her eyes. It's a wonder they didn't kiss the ground beneath his feet, mean while she was over here with 'Your kidding, Blue's not seriously a beta.' She leaned over and bumped into his shoulder playfully. "Tryin' to show me up, are you?" she whispered teasingly, only loud enough for him to hear.
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Blue
Age/Gender: 3-year of the Female Variety

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:06 pm

"We should, come on."

“Yes, ma’am,” He responded, picking himself up. Katria appeared to be hesitant to leave as well, but that did nothing to dim the radiant glow of the excited aura she was emitting. He couldn’t think of any other time she’d seemed this happy. And, that in itself, made him overjoyed.

Amuro pressed his side against hers, licking the top of her head once before leading the way back to the others. On the walk, a question of Amuro’s interest formed absent-mindedly in his brain. “Katria,” he whispered, continuing their walk, “I remember how you always wrapped yourself around a tree before you went to sleep… Is that a practice you wish to continue, or will it be different now?”
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Amuro
Age/Gender: Five year-old/Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:10 pm

She never thought about it. Always, she simply wrapped herself around because of its thin trunk, with the leafy branches providing perfect shade. "Well, I never thought about it. I guess I just do it; Anyway, I suppose I could continue or stop, if it bothers you." She responded. In any way, she still kept her ebony flank pressed up against his.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Katria
Age/Gender: 3 Years 2 Months/Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:56 pm

(Okay guys, in two days time we're moving on from fall to winter; wrap everything up!)

"Do you feel dizzy? How's your vision?"

"All of the above." Kanae answered, breathing heavily now. She wasn't sure if it was because she hit her head or if it was her fear doing this. Her flank quivered from the lack of oxygen she was recieving beacuse it was as if her body wasn't accepting the life giving air any longer.

((I plan on having Kanae get better but have this plague her in the Winter Territory. ^^))
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Kanae
Age/Gender: 2.3 years / Female

https://silversnowspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:01 am

Drake groaned inside, concussions were never good. "Okay, stay still and calm for me. I'll go get the herbs I need." He said, thinking through the remedies that he knew that could help Kanae as he followed Feather to their collection of herbs. Once he came up to Feather he said "She's got a concussion. I couldn't find anything else wrong with her. What would you suggest we get?" He asked, taking his chance to test his apprentice.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Drake
Age/Gender: 3/ Male

http://hiddenoasis.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:28 pm

"Okay, stay still and calm for me. I'll go get the herbs I need."

"I'm fine, I just got the breath knocked out of me." Kanae muttered stubbornly. The white pelted Alphess slowly lowered herself to the ground. However, instead of putting her head on her paws like she usually did, she instead kept her head up so she could breathe. It was hard on her, but she was managing to keep from blacking out so far.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:42 pm

While Drake waited for Feather to pick what to use, he picked up some Dandelion. "I'll get her this for her pain. Let me know what you decide to use before you give it to her." he said as he trotted back to Kanae. "Chew on these." he said, dropping the yellow flower's roots in front of her. "They'll help with any pain. He lay down next to her, hoping that this was only a mild case. Only time would tell
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:27 pm

"Well, I never thought about it. I guess I just do it; Anyway, I suppose I could continue or stop, if it bothers you."

“Oh, it doesn’t bother me.” He replied softly, “I was just curious.” The other’s scents were growing stronger. They must be fairly close by. Amuro looked to Katria through half-lidded eyes and licked along the contour of her ear. No matter how long he could delay their time traveling back to the pack, in the end they’d still have to make an appearance. The appearance in itself was not to be dreaded, but the facts all pointed out that he would probably not be alone like this, with her again, in a great while. He wanted to savor it until then.

Eventually, the outlines of their pack mates could be detected in the distance, and he could even hear traces of their conversations. Nearest to them was an assembly of three wolves: Blue, Gale, and a wolf he believed not to have met before. Perhaps the team of betas were accepting another member?
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

The Summer Territory - Page 7 Empty Ray's return

Post  Ray Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:39 pm

~Raylin~

Ray walked through the forest unsure of where his pack was 'They probably all think I'm dead... I've been gone since the summer...' The brute looked around 'I know this smell... DRAKE! He must of been looking for herbs recently!' Ray broke into a run following his old buddies scent. Ray shivered from the cool breeze that rippled threw his fur 'I'm home... but where is everyone... and who is that?' as the sentinel took a better look he could only really reconize Kanae, Drake, Blue, Katria and Amuro. There were a few others that he vaguely remembers 'What about Flame? And Josh? Probably in the dens...' Ray jumped rock to rock down the side of the cliff, when he approached Drake he was sitting next to Kanae as if she were hurt "Hey... Remember me?" he spoke quietly from behind.
Ray
Ray
Sentinel

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Ray
Age/Gender: 2.5/male

http://landoftheelements.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:44 pm

Katria stopped in her tracks. Her nose twitched. An unfamiliar scent. Tensing up, she had to fight the urge to attack; Blue and Gale were handling it. Who knows, maybe the wolf was already accepted? Although, it could be a threat. She forced herself to stay calm. If she jumped in snarling and ready to attack, wouldn't that be disrespectful to her betas?
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:54 pm

A familiar scent hit Drake's nose, one he hadn't smelt in a long time. It didn't take long for him to recognize his old friend. "Ray!" He called excitedly. "Where have you been? You just disappeared on me." 'like Flame' he thought sadly
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Atticus Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:27 pm

Atti sensed the snarling black wolf, "I'm accepted, cool it." he said calmly. The male then switched his blank gaze at the betas, "I'm a good hunter, not so much fighter, and I have visions sometimes." he lowered his voice for the last bit. Atticuz tilted his head slightly and waited.
Atticus
Atticus

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:29 pm

(Hey Ray!)

Feather looked at the new male, she had not seen him before but Drake seemed happy enough to see him. "The herbs, Drake." she said shyly, dropping some marigold and mint with a sprig of thyme on the ground. "Marigold to stop infection, Mint to clear breathing and thyme for shock." Fea could tell that Kanae was having breathing problems and she wanted to stop it.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Feather
Age/Gender: 3 YOish

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:22 am

Drake looked over the herbs as he listened to Feather explain her reasonings for each plant. "Perfect. Chew on the herbs Kanae, and if they don't taste good I'll try get you a fish." He stayed by her, waiting in case she needed him or any other symptoms arose.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:53 am

"Chew on these. They'll help with any pain. Perfect. Chew on the herbs Kanae, and if they don't taste good I'll try get you a fish."

There was so much going on around Kanae that she was slightly confused. First, she was being told to eat things that she knew not of and then there were welcomes being made to a familiar looking wolf. She said nothing to him and did not even dip her head. Not that she could in her state, it would probably make her head simply fall from its place on her shoulders. At least, that's what she thought would happen.

"What if it makes me more sick?" Her words were soft; barely audible above the chatter that was going on all around.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:21 am

Cool it? Did he just tell her to cool it? Her hackles began to rise. "I'll act how I wanna act." She growled to him. Was there a crime on doing her rank? Protecting? She didn't think so. Katria was unsettled by this wolf, telling her how to act. Although, she was always like this to new wolves. She couldn't help it.

(Don't worry, don't take it seriously. She's just aggressive xD)
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:28 am

Rin stopped under a pine tree. "Running's not gonna help anything," She told herself. She turned, heading back, though her return was much slower than her departure had been. When she reached the camp there was no one there, so she lay down, waiting for them to return. (Is everyone in the camp?)
Rin
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Farolin
Age/Gender: 2 3/4, Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:26 pm

"What if it makes me more sick?"

Drake looked almost hurt by Kanae's question. "Don't you trust me and Feather? I would be stunned if these made you feel worse. You don't have to eat the herbs if you don't want to, but they will help speed up your healing."
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:23 pm

"Eat them, Kanae, they will help, I promise." she whispered, Feather loved how Drake trusted her judgement over herbs. A smile slid across her muzzle and she flicked her gaze to the new wolf that Drake had call Ray, "are you new here?" she asked him.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Feather
Age/Gender: 3 YOish

Back to top Go down

Post  Atticus Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:38 pm

"Ok. I guess I can't controll that." he said plainly. He sat in front of the betas and asked, "so am i ranked?" Atticus asked.
Atticus
Atticus

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:05 pm

Her lip trembled with rage, her ivory fangs being bared. Her fur stuck all the way up, as she snarled, "You can't control what? Me telling you not to boss me around?" Her tail was sticking up now, though she didn't make it too high out of respect of Blue, Gale, and Kanae.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:11 pm

Upon feeling Katria tense up beside him, Amuro had looked over to her curiously. He knew that it was a perfectly natural reaction to the newcomer from a guardian, but he couldn’t help but feel a bit exasperated. Even in joyous times like these, she couldn’t resist her instinct of immediate distrust of an unknown character. Amuro smiled warmly. If she could have, though, he probably wouldn’t have fallen for her. He took pride in knowing he was one of the few that ever saw the softer side of her, one of the few that looked past the tough, independent side that everyone else knew.

"I'm accepted, cool it."
"I'll act how I wanna act."
"Ok. I guess I can't control that."
"You can't control what? Me telling you not to boss me around?"

Amuro frowned. Katria was perfectly capable of defending herself, but he felt he should speak up for her in some way. The way the younger brute greeted her was terribly uncouth, even if she did portray hostility to him. Amuro pressed his snout soothingly into her neck, hoping to distinguish her fiery wrath, for the time being at least. His amber eyes flicked to the stranger as he did so, speaking in a soft, but stern, voice, “I advise not speaking to our pack’s top guardian with such indecorous words.” He paused, taking the moment to stare at him calmly before adding, “At very least, I’d prefer that you do not speak to her like that.”
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:18 pm

She felt Amuro's snout press into her ebony neck. Even though a slight sense of calmness swept over her, that didn't completely douse her burning aggression for this newcomer. Why did he have to be so snide to a wolf with a higher rank? She had no idea. But, add him to the list of foes. Strange; she didn't even get his name, and yet he still managed aggravated her enough to get on her bad side.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaric Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:06 pm

"Tryin' to show me up, are you?"

"Me? I would never dream of it." Gale whispered back as he gently nudged her with his own shoulder. His attention was quickly returned to Atticus as the male seemed to vocally attack Katria. The latter however wasn't exactly free from her own wrong doings. She was lashing back with her fiery tongue and it seemed as if Amuro was backing her up. From the contact that the two wolves shared, Gale guessed that they finally became mates officially. Kanae and Blue would be most pleased, assuming they noticed. Before the fight got any further, the beta male stepped in.

"The trio of you, knock it off." There was a certain coldness to his voice that could freeze a wolf in their tracks. "What would Kanae say if she saw one of her closest friends addressing a pack mate in such a manner?" He looked towards Blue and nodded to her; signalling that she could be the one to speak to Atticus about his own behavior.
Alaric
Alaric
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:11 pm

Whipping her head over to Gale, a fiery comment was on the tip of her tongue, until she held it. Gale was a respectable wolf; she had to calm down, though she simply nodded. Katria, however, did not turn back. She simply sat down with narrowed eyes at the wolf, her muscles tensed up.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next