Silver Snows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Summer Territory

+18
Larka
Mist
Seala
Darak
Silver
Drake
Hare
Dost
Wesker
Ray
Flame
Isatas(Snow)
Amuro
Katria
Josh
Blue
Alaric
Kanae
22 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Summer Territory - Page 35 Empty Re: The Summer Territory

Post  Blue Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:04 pm

(Please remember that each of your posts shouldn't be less than three sentences, Feather.)

Blue shot Drake a quick glare, hoping that alone would bring him to figure out the message. Now, He didn't want her to have to embarass him in front of the newcomer, did he? She moved on with equal speed, acknowledging Farolin, "We'd love to add on to our pack. Any rank you have in mind?"
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Blue
Age/Gender: 3-year of the Female Variety

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:09 pm

(Sorry. I guess I forgot. I have noticed that other memebers have done it as well so I thought that it wasn't really that big of a deal, I will stop though.)
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Feather
Age/Gender: 3 YOish

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:15 pm

"We'd love to add on to our pack. Any rank you have in mind?" Rin thought for a second. "Are there any spots left in the warriors?" She asked. She'd always hoped to be a warrior, maybe even the lead!
Rin
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Farolin
Age/Gender: 2 3/4, Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:32 pm

"Are there any spots left in the warriors?" She asked.

"Of course." Blue responded, racking her brain for the pack's current warriors. She frowned when it came down to the one brute. Well, at least Amuro was an old experienced warrior. Maybe he could show her the ropes... Gesturing to where the said warrior lay, she explained, "Amuro is our only warrior as of now, How about we get you introduced and he can show you around, hm?"
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:38 pm

Katria's radars picked up the sound of paw steps, her coal-black nose picking up a rather unfamiliar scent. She turned her optics over to a brownish fae approaching. Katria's ivories began to show as protection bubbled up inside her. How many wolves would be interested in one pack? Summoning all her strength, she stood up, staggering slightly for her cut, sore muscles. But still, once more, that didn't dampen her spirit to any level. Waiting for the unknown to come, she locked her eyes on the newcomer.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Katria
Age/Gender: 3 Years 2 Months/Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:28 pm

Kanae wandered the territory, her usually clean white pelt covered in a thick layer of dust. She had gone and investigated the cougar's final resting place to ensure that he would not return. Never would she speak of what she had done to be truly sure. Even Blue would never know. Her paws were dragging slightly as she fought against the weariness that tugged at her limbs. Perhaps it was time for the young female to rest. At least, for a while.

Spotting a beech, she moved towards it and lay beneath it bough; amongst the roots. Chocolate eyes kept a sharp watch as she lowered her head. Given a few more moments, the Alphess would soon daze and be trapped in the world of dreams.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Kanae
Age/Gender: 2.3 years / Female

https://silversnowspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceara Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:34 pm

Nabak's orbs instinctively shot towards a source of movement, the sight, surprisingly enough, over to an ebony female, who was assumingly in the pack, as her scent resembled those scents of the territory around her. The lupa shrunk in her pelt as an act of submission to the wolf, lowering her tail lightly to show that she wasn't a threat and bowed her head respectfully as a greeting

"Hello there." she barked lightly

Ceara
Ceara
Sentinel

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Ceara
Age/Gender: 4.2 / Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:37 pm

Drake was surprised when Blue shot him a look. 'What?' he thought, 'I'm just having my fun.' He continued to smile at Rin then said "I'm Drake, the lead healer. You want to be a warrior huh? I sure hope we don't have to work together then. I'd hate to see your pelt tarnished in any form."
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Drake
Age/Gender: 3/ Male

http://hiddenoasis.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:58 pm

Feather turned to Snow, "It is getting a little late, we should head back, OK?" The fae wanted to go see about that new wolf, last time she had looked at Farolin, she had been laughing and talking to Drake, something she hadn't wanted to see. Fea began trotting at a brisk pace, getting wary at how far they might have gone, 'I hope they havent gotten too close, Flame is Drakes mate, if she sees them, this may not turn out to well.' she thought.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:11 pm

"I'm Drake, the lead healer. You want to be a warrior huh? I sure hope we don't have to work together then. I'd hate to see your pelt tarnished in any form." Rin laughed. "Great, I'll keep that in mind," She replied sarcastically. She turned to Blue. "Yeah, that's probably a good idea, lead on." She hoped that she and Amuro would get along.
Rin
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:22 pm

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea, lead on."

Blue was already on her way. She nudged the sleeping brute's side somewhat gently. "Amuro!" she called, her voice giving what was meant to be a rude awakening, "You have a visitor." Lifting her paw off of him, she waited semi-patiently.
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:24 pm

Seeing though the she hadn't replied, she turned around to see the newcomer, Rin, walk over to Amuro. Rage and jealousy began to bubble up inside of her, but she tried her best to keep it down. She slunk over and hid in a bush near by, weaving her way through the sharp twigs to not make a sound. She then settled in, and watched to see what she'd do.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:31 pm

When Feather returned to camp, she immediately went to Drake, "Do you want me to do anything? I could check to see that the new wolf doesn't have anything wrong with her." she offered persistently. "I want to get to know her a bit too," said the apprentice, "I will be back soon." she said, taking off towards Farolin.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:36 pm

"Amuro! You have a visitor."

The old warrior inwardly groaned as the sound of a familiar blue-eyed fae awoke him. He'd been having such a nice dream too... she had been in it. Never-the-less, like the gentleman he was, he pulled himself up and dipped his head politely in greeting. "Good evening, Blue." As he blinked the blearyness out of his eyes, he saw the said visitor. A young fae with a uniquely colored pelt.
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Amuro
Age/Gender: Five year-old/Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Rin say, waiting for Amuro to wake, and to introduce herself. "Blue, is he always this tired?" She asked, curious, like always. She heard another wolf coming towards them, but she didn't turn- this was her priority at the moment.
Rin
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:46 pm

Blue smiled at Amuro's responce. He was never one to get easily flustered.

"Blue, is he always this tired?"

Blue looked back at Farolin and whispered softly, "Nah, he just had a big scare earlier. Couldn't sleep and such..." Trailing off, Blue looked toward the old warrior with a grin.

"This is Farolin, she wishes to be a warrior in our pack." Blue said, gesturing toward her. "I want you to show her the ropes around here, alright?" She paused just for a moment to study their faces. "Good. I trust you two will learn to work well together. I'll check up on you later." she finished, not really giving them the choice to decline. With out another word, she trotted off, away from the others.

She hadn't seen her best friend in a while. Where was she? Blue sniffed out Kanae's scent, following it to a beach. Huh, she'd never been here before... Spotting that familiar ivory pelt she had come to know and love, Blue smiled to herself. "Hey, stranger." she greeted.
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:51 pm

She squinted at what they were doing, seeing as though he had greeted her. There was no reason to worry too much.... but she had to keep watching. Soft gold eyes intent on the situation, she settled down into the dirt, creating a slight indent in it. Though, suddenly, a crow landed on top of the tree above. Its squawking but she had to keep silent.

Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:56 pm

"Blue, is he always this tired?"

"Nah, he just had a big scare earlier. Couldn't sleep and such..."

"This is Farolin, she wishes to be a warrior in our pack. I want you to show her the ropes around here, alright? Good. I trust you two will learn to work well together. I'll check up on you later."

Amuro pretended as if he hadn't heard the previous conversation, instead obeying his beta. Gossip was not very much appriciated by him. He nodded to the younger fae, offering a small smile. "Pleasure to meet you, Miss Farolin." he greeted, softly. "I trust you know my name."
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:59 pm

Feather walked up behind the new fae, noticing her ears twitch at the sound of her footsteps, "Guess I lost the element of surprise then eh? Not that I was really aiming for it." she said a little to nicely, "My name is Feather, and you're Farolin right? Nice to meet you," the apprentice continued, "pretty name by the way. Anyways, once you're done here come and see me, I will check you over just to be sure." the orange she-wolf was being quite hyper today, especially because there was a newcomer flirting with her mentor and crush.

(Yea, I said it.)
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:04 pm

She tensed up at the sound of him saying 'miss' to that she-wolf. Anger started to sizzle inside, but she cooled it down reminding herself, 'You're seeing if this wolf here will do something. You aren't here to barge out and tell Amuro you're spying on him.' Her eyes narrowed as she continued to watch.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:08 pm

"Guess I lost the element of surprise then eh? Not that I was really aiming for it. My name is Feather, and you're Farolin right? Nice to meet you, pretty name by the way. Anyways, once you're done here come and see me, I will check you over just to be sure."

He almost sighed. Was this how her parents raised her as a pup? It was a bit rude to cut in like she did. Ah, well, he shouldn't really judge. After all, he didn't quite know her too well. Amuro faught off a frown and grunted to the talkative fae politely, "Yes, thank you Feather, but now we best be off. Blue wishes that I show her around."
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:14 pm

Rin's fur sizzled with embarrassment. 'I should know better,' She thought, before answering, trying to be as polite as possible after her slip-up. "Yes, i know your name" She said, not exactly sure what to say. "What should I know about?" She knew she'd made a bad impression, but she hoped she could make it up.

Last edited by Rin on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rin
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:16 pm

Katria's fangs slid out as Amuro was about to take the newcomer about. Her coat began to spike up in a needle-like fashion, but what if the newcomer did say no? Though, it didn't seem likely. Rin seemed like the type to always take up an offer from a male.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Isatas(Snow) Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:20 pm

Snow padded softly towards the other wolves, ears picking up their conversation as she did. Stopping a little ways away, she took a quick glance around before turning her focus towards Katria. The black she-wolf looked tense and angry as if a porcupine had jabbed her in the nose. She smiled slightly to herself before turning away and trotting towards some shade.
Isatas(Snow)
Isatas(Snow)

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Snow
Age/Gender: About 1 1 1/2 and female

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:25 pm

"Yes, I know your name. What should I know about?"

Amuro turned his amber eyes skyward as he flipped through his mental files. "Well," he began listing some options, "I could show you around the territory, if you wish. Or, if you'd rather explore it alone later, we could talk warrior strategies. Of course, unless there is something better you would like to do." He returned his relaxed gaze to her chocolate brown orbs, waiting calmly for her desicion.
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next