Silver Snows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Previous suggestion and pack newsletter

2 posters

Go down

Previous suggestion and pack newsletter Empty Previous suggestion and pack newsletter

Post  Josh Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:42 am

My previous suggestion was this - "Is it okay if you make a new forum so I can put my 'Introductions To Roleplay' topics there?
It's alright if you don't want too though "

Kanae, refer to the G-L pack site (It's not deleted yet xD) if you wish to review the 'Introductions to Roleplay' and/or want to make any changes.

My second suggestion is to have a pack newsletter.
We can have a few different members a month (Chosen by the other pack members in a poll [or any other idea]) to create an article (or so) each and write about any new roleplay plots, members or happenings within the back.

I think it would be a great way for the pack to keep up-to-date with the comings and going of the pack.
Josh
Josh
Lead Sentinel

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Joshy ;)
Age/Gender: 4 ½

Back to top Go down

Previous suggestion and pack newsletter Empty Re: Previous suggestion and pack newsletter

Post  Kanae Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:48 am

Josh wrote:My previous suggestion was this - "Is it okay if you make a new forum so I can put my 'Introductions To Roleplay' topics there?
It's alright if you don't want too though "

Kanae, refer to the G-L pack site (It's not deleted yet xD) if you wish to review the 'Introductions to Roleplay' and/or want to make any changes.

My second suggestion is to have a pack newsletter.
We can have a few different members a month (Chosen by the other pack members in a poll [or any other idea]) to create an article (or so) each and write about any new roleplay plots, members or happenings within the back.

I think it would be a great way for the pack to keep up-to-date with the comings and going of the pack.

That sounds like a good idea, buddeh. I'll make that forum sometime today so you can post tomorrow if you'd like.

It's alive! I'm so very proud. xD I'll check it out.

And I like that idea. I'll host a poll on it and let the pack vote. ^^

Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Kanae
Age/Gender: 2.3 years / Female

https://silversnowspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Previous suggestion and pack newsletter Empty Re: Previous suggestion and pack newsletter

Post  Josh Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:02 pm

WOOPP!!!

I'm in no rush, so just post it anytime and give me a buzz when you do :P

Yay!! I shall vote when the poll comes! Wooooooooooop! :D
Josh
Josh
Lead Sentinel

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Joshy ;)
Age/Gender: 4 ½

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down