Silver Snows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Information about Silver Snows Pack

4 posters

Go down

General Information about Silver Snows Pack Empty General Information about Silver Snows Pack

Post  Kanae Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:43 pm

In a forest that lays beneath the place where the Earth and sky meet, hunts the most versitile pack. They live in the shadows of the mountains that make up a portion of their home. Where hunting is difficult due to the ground covered in snow. Herds of elk and caribou roam the land freely as they search for a place where food is somewhat plentiful. It's a land of silver where everything sparkles. The only time the snows cease to fall from the sky is in the late spring and summer. That is when the grass sprouts from the ground and the leaves return to the trees. More prey comes during this time, but it is still somewhat hard to hunt because of the slope of the mountain.

This tough terrain is where the Silver Snows Pack calls home.

We are a hardy bunch of wolves who believe loyalty to one another is more important than anything. It's extremely difficult to convince one of us to sway our opinions. Even though our ancestors had a few issues when it came to adjusting to the bleak landscape, they persevered. Their blood is now passed onto us, the surviors who refused to abandon our lands.

However, we do have our flaws. We are fond of tradition; new things are not easily done by us. Stubborness flows through our veins like our blood; we do not give in easily. Outsiders are not easily accepted into the pack because we have "trust issues" due to the stories that are passed down from leader to leader.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Kanae
Age/Gender: 2.3 years / Female

https://silversnowspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

General Information about Silver Snows Pack Empty Re: General Information about Silver Snows Pack

Post  Blue Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:21 pm

And the color is sexified once again.
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Blue
Age/Gender: 3-year of the Female Variety

Back to top Go down

General Information about Silver Snows Pack Empty Re: General Information about Silver Snows Pack

Post  Silver Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:25 pm

It's a land of silver!!! Yay!!! This makes me happy. XD
Silver
Silver
Hunter

Location : My own little world. (It's okay. They like me there.)

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Silver
Age/Gender: She Wolf | 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 pm

lol, nice Silver xD
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Drake
Age/Gender: 3/ Male

http://hiddenoasis.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  Silver Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:32 pm

WOAH!!!! I just realized you got promoted to Lead Healer!!! When did that happen??
Anyways, congrats!
Silver
Silver
Hunter

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:33 pm

he he, a while ago when I asked for it xD
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Drake
Age/Gender: 3/ Male

http://hiddenoasis.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  Silver Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:55 pm

Lol, I was wondering how long it'd be until you got promoted...or whatever it's called.
Silver
Silver
Hunter

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down