Silver Snows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Winter Territory

+14
Náhani
Caius
Ray
Ash
Sheila
Brook
Blue
Rin
Amuro
Atticus
Feather
Drake
Katria
Kanae
18 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Winter Territory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Winter Territory

Post  Atticus Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:37 pm

Atti trotted around the clearing, he smelled Katria, the fae he didn't get along with and trotted over. "Hi, sorry about me. I wasn;t trying to be rude honestly, I just don't know how to9 act around other wolves ive been alone for so long." he admitted with a smile.
Atticus
Atticus

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:41 pm

Looking up at the auburn wolf, she nodded and said, "It's okay. As long as you don't do it again, everything will be fine."

(Writer's block derp.)
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Katria
Age/Gender: 3 Years 2 Months/Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Atticus Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:44 pm

"OK, I wont'. Your puppies are gonna be so sweet!" he laghed. "Well, I'm gonna go tolk to kanae." he turned and trotted over to the white fae who was almost invisible from the snowy background she was standing in. "Kanae, do you want to go hunting once the fawn is gone? I'm a good hunter even though I'm blind." he said.
Atticus
Atticus

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:21 pm

The snow crunched softly underfoot as the newly appointed male delta made his way back to his expectant mate. He had been genuinely excited, and anxious, since the first announcement of her pregnancy. Upon the transition to the winter territory, Amuro had been scouting out suitable dens to shelter Katria and their quickly approaching offspring. Though he was unsure of what the traditions this pack had concerning maternity, he certainly was more experienced than the typical first-time father. His adoration of pups led him to help out with at any given chance in his previous pack.

The outcome of his search for a den did not prove to be fruitless, but all that were found were a more compact than he would have liked. While he kept an open mind of choices, there was one particular hideaway that he favored. It was an old fox nest, considerably nearby the river, but far enough away that it wouldn’t be flooded when the snow melted and added to the river’s dimension. Of course, it was hidden away underground, but a fallen log and some sizable boulders marked the entrance. He had spent a good few hours digging it out today, hoping to increase its size tenfold.

Amuro smiled warmly as Katria came into sight, accompanied by the medics and alphess. She was radiating with a motherly glow, making her even more beautiful than the day he met her. He greeted her with a tender nuzzle, inquiring softly, “Are they fawning over you again? Don’t they know that’s my job?”
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Amuro
Age/Gender: Five year-old/Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:28 pm

Drake chuckled slightly at Amuro's comment. "I may be a flirt, but I know when to draw the line." He turned to look at the happy couple. "Congratulations by the way. I can tell you two will be happy together."
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Drake
Age/Gender: 3/ Male

http://hiddenoasis.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:51 am

"Gotta love the snow."

A quiet voice drew Kanae's attention and her chocolate orbs met Drake's eyes. For a moment, she swore that her heart stopped beating. Even if it was only for a moment. However, she broke their eye contact as to relax.

"Snow is very pretty." She answered, only a sliver of her usual confidence in her voice.

"Kanae, do you want to go hunting once the fawn is gone? I'm a good hunter even though I'm blind."

"Uh," she answered, her eyes clearly showing her distraction. "Could you repeat that?"

Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Kanae
Age/Gender: 2.3 years / Female

https://silversnowspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:55 am

Drake drew in a quick breath when Kanae turn to look at him and held it, only exhaling once she looked away.
"Snow is very pretty."
'it's not the only thing that's pretty' he thought to himself, then shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts. "What's going on?" he asked audibly, unintentionally. He continued to shake his head, looking like he'd just gone swimming and water was stuck in his ear
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:38 pm

She smiled warmly at Amuro, as he made an amusing comment and nuzzled her. "I don't think they would even compare to you." She murmured to him. The ebony female nuzzled him back, feeling another slight kick in her stomach. "When do you think they'll be born?" She asked Amuro. The days of being slow, feeling hungry all the time and having a sense of protection stronger than usual was getting tiring.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:05 pm

Kanae's eyes flickered back to where Drake was. The Healer was shaking his head continuously as if water were trapped in his ears. What happened? Was it what she said or was it because some snow got in his ears.

"Is it bothering you?" She asked.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Atticus Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:47 pm

"Uhh... Do you want to go hunting sometime?" Atti asked innocently and scuffled his paws around in the snow. he was nervous areound her and every other wolf in the pack because he didn't know how to talk to them normally but he would learn and who could be a better teacher than the leader of the pack herself?
Atticus
Atticus

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:36 pm

Rinn sat, watching the snow drift down. She laid her head on her paws, still watching the descending white fluff. (can't think of anything to say or do :P)
Rin
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Farolin
Age/Gender: 2 3/4, Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:59 pm

Drake froze when Kanae came over to him.
"Is it bothering you?"
"No, nothing's bothering me." he replied quickly, a little too quickly. "I'm perfectly fine." His grin widened, making him look like a smiling fool. After an awkward second he started wagging his tail, trying to complete the look, not sure what else he could do. 'there's something wrong with me. Maybe I'll have to have Fea check what's wrong with me'
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:11 pm

Suddenly, a sharp pang entered her stomach. She knew this was much more intense than a kick from a pup. Looking down, she wondered if it was time. Again, another pang of pain. Wincing, she looked at Drake as he began to walk away. "Uh, Drake, I think you should check me out. I'm having some sharp pains in my stomach." Her face twisted with pain as another one passed.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:32 am

Drake suddenly turned to Katira. Drake rushed over to the ebony fae and looked her over. "How intense is the pain and where is it?" he asked, but he already knew what was going on. 'the pups are on their way.' he thought, nervously as well as excitedly.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:21 pm

"Well, it was more of an intense pain in my stoma-" She was cut off by another wince of pain, laying down softly with her ebony head in the snow. "Stomach," She finished. The delta female groaned as another sharp pain entered her belly. So, this was probably it. Her pups would soon enter the world. However, she asked herself... How would they survive in a cold, harsh environment like this? Prey was scarce, while they might freeze if left out in the snow for too long. But she intended for them to live.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Atticus Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:17 pm

AQtticus went over to the brown female he hadnt met yet. "Names Atticus. and you are?" he asked the female. He sat next to her and turned his face towards her.
Atticus
Atticus

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:25 pm

Feather rushed over to Katria, "What do I do?" she asked Drake. Fea stared at the ebony guardian. "Just breath Katria. Your pups are coming." she said, hpoing it was the truth.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Feather
Age/Gender: 3 YOish

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:34 pm

"She needs to get to her den. You have one picked out don't you?" he asked, trying to quickly recall all he had been told about helping a fae give birth. He looked around, trying to figure out where it might be. "If we can't move her into the den then we'll have to catch the pups, we don't want them touching the snow, they'll get too cold too fast."
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:38 pm

She huffed quietly. "I am breathing," She muttered, until her muscles tensed up as another shudder of pain flowed through her. "I think there's one nearby. I saw Amuro near it," The ebony Delta murmured. Another shudder of pain.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:46 pm

With a flash of white fur, Kanae was alongside Katria. Her confusion had abandoned her and transformed into solid assertiveness. With the pups on the way, her Delta and one of her best friends would need to get to a den and fast.

"Come on, Kat! You can't have your pups freeze now, can you? Don't want the first litter to turn into ice blocks." The Alphess spoke calmly though there was a small sliver of command in her tone.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:19 pm

‘Right, the one I was enlarging by the river,’ Amuro thought to himself. However, he was having trouble thinking of anything at all, being too caught up in worrying for Katria and how rapidly things were progressing. Seeing her in such overwhelming pain caused him pain as well, though he was certain it was not as great. Helplessness overcame him. While his mate endured such agony, all he could do was watch, knowing that there was nothing he could do to make it disappear. The male delta quickly rose to his feet, prepared to lead the way to the den. He needed to be strong for her, for them.

Amuro asked her softly, “Can you walk?” He was perfectly willing to carry her, but was afraid he couldn’t do so with out hurting the life within her. Perhaps she was hardy enough to use his shoulder as aid, at least until they made it to the den. Speaking of which, “The den isn’t too far from here, I believe we can make it,” This was the very same Katria they were messing with here, the one that had taken down a mountain lion in his prime. The one that had stolen his heart with a fierocity he could only identify as her own.
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:24 pm

Katria looked up at her mate. "I can get there on my own," She said, panting. Getting up, she leaned on Amuro's shoulder anyways. Another sharp pain. Shuddering, she began to stagger toward the den. Although she sniffed deeply, huffed out, and narrowed her eyes at the den. She would get there. She would keep her pups alive, she would keep them safe and warm in the den.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:34 pm

Drake walked alongside them, thinking through what needed to be done. "Keep up you energy as much as possible." he instructed calmly, not wanting her to run out when she needed her energy the most
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:52 pm

She nodded, making her way over, supported by her good friend Kanae and her mate, Amuro. "Okay." She said simply. Another wave of pain. How long was this going to last? Surely, her pups would be born soon. And there was the den. Only a few feet away. She could make it.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:15 am

"I can get there on my own,"

Amuro nodded briefly, her determination easing his nerves. He lead her to their destination at her own pace, moving as efficiently as possible whilst being mindful of her growing pains. Soon, they had approached the densite. The anxious brute ushered Katria inside the snug living-space without hesitation. It was only a few degrees warmer inside, as it only provided shelter from the howling winds. However, after staying inside it for a suitable amount of time, their combined body heat should warm the soil swiftly, creating an ideal environment to nurture young in. Providing, of course, they make it through the birthing process. Amuro shook his head. He refused to think about such things. "Is this any better?" he asked Katria, cautiously.

Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next