Silver Snows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Winter Territory

+14
Náhani
Caius
Ray
Ash
Sheila
Brook
Blue
Rin
Amuro
Atticus
Feather
Drake
Katria
Kanae
18 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Winter Territory - Page 10 Empty Re: The Winter Territory

Post  Rin Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:24 pm

Rin screamed and yelled as she lost sight of Atticus, hoping he heard her, turned around, walked back. "ATTI!" She called, one last time. She desperately wanted to follow, but leaving the den meant leaving her life behind. She curled up in a ball and sobbed for her lost friend. There was no way that he could survive that storm.
Rin
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Farolin
Age/Gender: 2 3/4, Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:52 pm

Fea rested in her den as snow swirled outside, she hummed to herself, her lullaby, the melody her mother had given her and told her to hold on to. She closed her eyes, and nearly fell asleep, until a violent scream broke into her mind, Rin. Fea rose and nearly fell over from the force of the wind, she pushed against it towards where the shriek had come from, "Farolin!" she called. Feather searched and searched until the snow was too much, then she turned back, hoping that Farolin could make it through the storm.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Feather
Age/Gender: 3 YOish

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Rin vaguely registered someone calling her names, but between the wind howling outside the makeshift den and the sobs still racking her body, she couldn't tell where it was coming from. Eventually she gave up. "I can wait it out, right?" She asked heraself despereately, knowing full welll that it depended how long the storm lasted. She would have water- the heavy snow just outside the entrance provided that- but food was a problem. Finally, trembling, cold and scared, she drifted into an uneasy sleep.
Rin
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Farolin
Age/Gender: 2 3/4, Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Ray Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:49 pm

Ray tried to find the closest den, he could barely see and he almost froze on the spot when he crashed into a hard suface. Just as he thought it was the healers den. The brute shuffled to the entrance side and crwled in "Sorry I couldn't find my own"
Ray
Ray
Sentinel

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Ray
Age/Gender: 2.5/male

http://landoftheelements.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:59 pm

Fea flicked her ears, "It's alrght, you're welcome here, even after the storm ends." she smiled, a soft, sighing laugh was released from her jaws and she opened her eyes. "Good afternoon, Raylin. Come, we will find you a spot to rest." she said formally, a shiver taking her body into its grasp.

Fea eventually arranged the moss as she saw fit, it was soft and warm, unlike herown, which she would find cold and lonely even on the happiest, warmest summer day.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ray Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:06 pm

"Thank you" He smiled looking at the apprentice healer. Ray was looking forward to hanging out with this female, just getting to know her and more about her seemed like a good idea to him "How long ago did you come into this pack?" The male asked trying to start a conversation.
Ray
Ray
Sentinel

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:10 pm

Feather smiled, another shiver travelling up her spine. "Not long, I think I arrived a moon or so after you left." she looked up, "you did leave, right?" her eyes were soft but wondering, full of concern that she had done something wrong. If she upset this male Drake would certainly hate her, from the greeting Ray had recieved Drake and the grey were good friends.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:11 pm

"Wow. You look amazing. We should find shelter. Quickly"

A grin grew on Kanae's face though it was short-lived. She could feel the storm coming and she shivered slightly. This could be devastating and the young Alphess whimpered. The others were too far away for her and Drake to make it back to them; they would be on their own until the storm ceased. Snow and wind began to pelt her; she pressed against her mate and cast her chocolate brown eyes towards a cave that lay beneath a tree's roots.

"Shall we go there?" Kanae practically had to yell over the wind.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Kanae
Age/Gender: 2.3 years / Female

https://silversnowspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:25 pm

Drake nodded. "Ladies first" he yelled back, standing between Kanae and the direction of the strong wind. Unable to see through the rushing snow, he made sure he was next to Kanae at all times, not wanting to lose her
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Drake
Age/Gender: 3/ Male

http://hiddenoasis.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  Ray Tue May 15, 2012 11:31 am

"Well... I didn't really leave... atleast not on purpose" he said "I actaully kind of got lost deep in the forest, at one point I gave up looking for the pack but I made it some how...." At first Ray thought it was his imagination but Feather was shivering "Are you cold?" he asked "Here" Ray scotched over and wrapped his tail around her and licked her snow damp neck dry. Ray remembered his mother doing this one time after he tripped into a pond which made him chuckle.
Ray
Ray
Sentinel

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:08 pm

(I don't want to say it but I think this pack is dying.)

Feather smiled, "lost? You must have been worried, but now you're home safe, thank goodness for tha.." her voice trailed off as he licked her neck. "Ray," she whispered, then tried to change the mood she had just set, a failed grin came across her maw and she whispered, "how do I taste?" then she forced what was supposed to be a light chuckled, but came out as a laugh that dropped like a stone. The healer looked at her paws. "Sorry, I'm just not used to... well, this."
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:56 am

(lets try and change that then :) )
Drake looked to Kanae, worried as the wind got even stronger, pushing him over, into the snow, shoving him into his mate. "Go!" he called, not wanting to go in until he knew that Kanae was safe.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:14 pm

[If everyone wants, we can make this pack again. I have a new front page designed. If not, I may just lock this pack up and call it quits. You guys are amazing either way.]

"Go!"

Kanae narrowed her chocolate brown eyes and nodded. It was freezing cold and the snow was actually beginning to bite through her thick coat. That was bad news, for everyone. As far as the Alphess knew, she was the wolf with the thickest fur in the entire pack.

Pressing against her mate, Kanae pointed with her muzzle towards an abandoned looking cave. That could serve the two a place of rest until the storm subsided. Hopefully the rest of her pack was okay.

Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:35 pm

(you mean, start rp again or something? Or completely new? Either way, I don't wanna give up on this pack. We just need to pick it up again xD)

Drake nodded, carefully making his way over to the cave, not moving unless Kanae was by his side. The wind and snow battered against him, but he did his best to keep upright. 'We can't have it end like this.' he thought as he trudged along, the cave only seeming further away from when they started
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:43 pm

(I don't remember how I used to post. My style's probably changed :/)

It felt like months had been spent (see what I did there?) just waiting on anyone else to show up in her cave. Blue no longer could feel her paws, her pelt was damp with snow, and she was pretty sure there was an icicle forming at the end of her nose.

With an indignant sigh, she admitted defeat.

The blue-eyed fae shuffled ungracefully away from the cave's entrance. She walked until she could no longer hear the howling winds outside, or see the entrance through which she had come. It was terribly dark, but Blue couldn't be bothered. The brush of her fur against the cold, stone walls told her all she desired to know.

When she felt that she was too tired to adventure further, Blue came to a stop. It was pitch black, by now. Well, Blue told herself grimly, at least if something comes down here looking for an easy meal it won't be able to see me. With that, she curled up into a ball, burying her nose into her tail.She didn't usually sleep in such a compact form, but, seeing as she was freezing her tail off, and there was no other source of heat, her body gave her no choice.

Allowing her eyes to flutter closed, Blue wondered if her friends had made it out of the storm. It was odd; Blue herself didn't even know if she would survive the storm, but she was more concerned about Kanae, Drake, Katria, Amuro, Gale, Feather, and all the others making it through this. If none of them did, she didn't know what she would do with herself.

As she drifted to sleep, Blue's last coherent thought was the hope she wouldn't receive a vision of the death of a pack member.

Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Blue
Age/Gender: 3-year of the Female Variety

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:32 am

Drake continued to direct Kanae towards the cave entrance. Once they finally made it, he was happy to pick up the scent of another wolf, Blue. "Hello?" he called out, hoping to be heard over the roaring storm outside. Shaking his pelt of all the snow that clung to him, he moved inside. "Hello?" he repeated. "Is anyone else here?" Looking back to Kanae, he waited for her before moving forward
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:10 pm

(SORRYSORRYSORRY. My post will probably be a fail, since I haven't RPed in a while. Anyway, here eet goes.)

The ebony vixen's eyes slowly drew open. Her vision was quite blurry, however blinking several times solved her problem. Looking down, she saw her pups. Sighing, she wondered if any of their small, fragile little bodies made it. And for that matter; where was Amuro? Dread filled her quickly, like liquids filling a valley. Did he get stuck in the snowstorm? Did anyone else make it? Hating to leave her small cubs, she licked each one of them before pushing out of the dark, safe den and out into the white, icy cold. "Hello?" She called out. "Blue? Kanae? Amuro? Drake?" No answer. The delta started to panic. "Please, answer me!"

No, no, this couldn't be happening. Her life had just gotten on track. She had a solid rank in her pack, a loving mate and pups. Could everything really be taken away from her so suddenly? A lump formed in Katria's parched throat. But she couldn't give up. Not now.

Refusing to stray away from her den, her optics were narrowed, scanning the white flurry of snow for any signs of life. This couldn't be the end.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Katria
Age/Gender: 3 Years 2 Months/Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:21 pm

(I don't want this pack to end, I think we should stick with Kanae's idea. Also, not my fault if my style's changed, I haven't RPed in a really long time.)

Feather's auds pricked as she heard the voice of another Canid. Her eyes meeting Ray's for a brief second, she darted to the edge of the cave. "Katria! Get in the nursery!" she barked, trying to beat the wind. Deciding to go against her instincts the sunset female was blanketed with snow the moment she left the healer's cave.

Fea pushed herself against the blizzard, needles of ice slicing through her pelt. The healer fought for her balance as her paws slid deeper into the earth's icy covering. She saw a blur of dark ahead and knew it must be Katria. "Katria, go inside!" she barked again, pushing closer until the form of the ebony fae was in sight.

Feather looked back, trying to see the cave, but it was just a frightfully thick shield of white blocking her vision. The herbalist nearly knocked into Katria as she made it to the nursery. "Go inside. Now," she said through gritted teeth, hustling the black female into the nursery and entering herself.

Her paws nearly frozen and her nose coated in icy snow, Feather sneezed but forced herself not to shake as she sat, feeling about a pound of snow fall from her form. She licked her paws in attempt to warm them but they only beacme more chilled. "Katria, you have a duty to your pups to stay safe," she said inside the quiet den.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:29 pm

As she was hurried into a dark, musty den, she looked around frantically. "I know that! They're still in the den Amuro and I picked out!" Exclaimed the female. Squeezing out of the small, intimate den, she rushed over to the smaller, underground den, nosing her pups one by one. Their tiny, soft little coats were still warm with life. As her fangs gently clamped over Sheila's scruff, she picked her up, squeezing out of the den that still housed her young cubs. Keeping her head down so Sheila wouldn't be exposed to the harsh, freezing environment of the blizzard, the delta pushed her way towards the nursery.

Setting Sheila down at the entrance, she nudged her pup forward; onward into the larger, safer den. Loping back toward her whelping den, she continuously hurried her cubs over toward the nursery. Once all four of them were safe, snuggled inside, she followed in after them. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth as she panted, puffing up icy clouds of a pale gray. Her fur was fluffed up, although she didn't pay any mind to her own coat, as she furiously licked her own cubs; curling around them in an effort to keep them warm.

Keeping her head up and inspecting the den, it was dark, musty. The cold, damp floor was not at all comfortable on her own skin and bones. The white from the blizzard raging outside lit the nursery with a dim glow. Maybe not her first choice, but she had no other. Where was Amuro for that matter? She hadn't seen any sign of her mate since the blizzard. Was he caught in the raging, icy winds? Or did he have to seek refuge in another den, not having time to return to her previous?

Letting out a sigh, the vixen looked downward at her cubs. They were sound asleep, some of them dozing. At least she had her young. Curling tighter around them, she looked up at Feather and let a murmur escape her lips. "Thank you."
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Katria
Age/Gender: 3 Years 2 Months/Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:00 am

Feather allowed her eyes turn down to Katria, forcing away a smile. "Yeah, uh, no problem." The healer said with an awkward tint to her voice. Adding on quickly a few moments later, "don't think this means we're friends or anything crazy like that," a grin poking around behind her eyes.

Feather allowed thoughts of Drake and Kanae cross her mind. Looking out into the blizzard she sat with a grunt and looked at Katria, "I'm going to stay here, but, because of the blizzard, not because we're friends." the laughter still tickling her eyes.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:55 pm

Kanae's eyes and ears stung as cold winds ripped at both. It was a painful experience to force one's self through a blinding snow. Only a few minutes passed before even Drake became almost invisible to the Alphess. Flashes of fear bit at the young female's heart as she lost sight of her beloved mate for the briefest of moments. However, the Healer came back to her and led her to the safety of the cave. Only when she was inside did her thoughts stray and turn her heart to ice. What were the others doing? Were they okay? A smile whine managed to escape the she-wolf's lips as she pushed herself further and further into the cave.

"Hello? Hello? Is anyone else here?"

It took the snowy female a few moments before her sense of smell recognized Blue's scent. A very small sliver of relief found its way to Kanae's thoughts as she rushed forward to her best friend's side. The freezing cold could easily claim another if they were not too careful and it seemed that the beautiful Beta was beginning to freeze. Plopping down beside the female, Kanae pressed her body against the other's in hopes of keeping her friend warm.

"Are you okay, Drake? Is Blue? What do you think will happen?" She was asking too many questions. As an Alpha, she was supposed to hold grace and maintain an unbreakable calm. This situation, however, was too much for her delicate mind-set.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:17 pm

Blue stirred in response to a new source of warmth. Groggily, she tried to register where it was coming from. Or who it was coming from. The fatigued she-wolf shifted slightly, feeling another’s fur brush against her own. Whoever, or whatever, it was is really soft, she thought.

Slowly, she cracked her stubborn eyes open. It was really no help though, everything was rather bleary. But, as she blinked sleep away from her eyes, they managed to tell her that her soft, warm object of mystery was white.

For a moment, she panicked. Had a polar bear cuddled up to her when she was sleeping? Surely it was only waiting her to wake up so it could rip her face off. And even if it wasn’t much to look at, Blue liked having her face attached.

"Are you okay, Drake? Is Blue? What do you think will happen?"

Relieved, Blue groaned and dropped her head back onto the ground. Never had she been so glad Kanae was not a polar bear with a taste for Blue-face. A few more blinks revealed that Drake was here too.

She almost snorted. Not only was she trapped in a cave thanks to a deadly blizzard outside, but she got to have the pleasure of being a third wheel as well. Well, she reasoned, better than freezing to death alone.
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Blue
Age/Gender: 3-year of the Female Variety

Back to top Go down

Post  Náhani Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:19 am

(Eek, I couldn't view the posts that well for some reason and now on a different computer so I'll just start from scratch. My apologies, I haven't role played for a while so..I'll have to adjust to it again)

Nahani has embarked through the terrain, finding herself trapped within a blizzard that was brewing by quite strongly, she lowered herself with uncertain senses and wondered to herself about turning back. She squinted her eyes and grunted leveling her receptors back, the bitter water substance seeped into her fur as she skirted towards the tree coverage, though having little to no safety in that range she thought.

Her surroundings were covered in a white blanket, she shivered and winced from the snow. Shaking out her pelt she collapsed on her side, not harming herself she stodd up slowly and peered around trying to find some sort of shelter, the ground was cold and hard already, she didn't want to risk lurking further. She nipped the air and shuffled her paws in the snow, laying near a tree, that kept her from falling off balance from the wind, yet she was chilled to the bone already and kept her self awake, awaiting to see if this blizzard would end, or prepare it's longer battles.

Last edited by Nahani on Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Náhani
Náhani

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Nahani
Age/Gender: 8 1/2

http://SpecialK42293.deviantART.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ray Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:02 pm

(Umm... I'm not even sure if this is still alive... But... Ya... If I remember correctly I'm in the nursery or the healers den with Feather and Katria... I don't really know what's going on so my post may be a bit... off)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ { R A Y L I N } ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The stoney coloured brute sat patiently at the pack of the den 'I just hope we all make it out of this blizzard alright' He looked at Katria making sure she was okay aswell as her pups and gave a shot of a smile towards the closest one even though it wasn't looking at him, Ray glanced at Feather he notice her shiver a couple of times "Feather? Are you cold?" He asked even if the answer was pretty obvious, I mean, shivering in a blizzard, really. He scooted over and placed his tail over her as blanket "Wouldn't have our healer catch a cold" He added. Ray saw nothing wrong with this because he only had feeling for Drake, hopefully Feather wouldn't take it the wrong way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarrie.... I'm REALLY bored right now... Idc what ya do with Fea.
Ray
Ray
Sentinel

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Náhani Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:02 am

She lets out a low grunt as the snow has layered upon her frame fully, she raises her head and gives out a quick flick as she started to shiver with a hesitant pace in her breathing. She attempted to get up, but was weak and stiff from the bitter cold that swirled around her, she tried to withstand and move forward, hoping to find a better type of shelter along the way.
She squinted as she moved at a slow pace, seeing nothing but the wet substance formed faster at her trail. She panicked and moved a bit faster, stumbling along in the snow, she knew from the start when she arrived here that she could've turned back though she wanted a better coverage then in the open.

After a moment of struggle she found a fallen tree log and she peered at it closely, taking her chances and digs at the earth franticly, her fore paws were sore that she shuffled through squeezing her way in, though her body was large she only had room for her lower physique and curled up tightly, having her tail like a blanket for support.
Náhani
Náhani

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Nahani
Age/Gender: 8 1/2

http://SpecialK42293.deviantART.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next