Silver Snows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Winter Territory

+14
Náhani
Caius
Ray
Ash
Sheila
Brook
Blue
Rin
Amuro
Atticus
Feather
Drake
Katria
Kanae
18 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Winter Territory - Page 5 Empty Re: The Winter Territory

Post  Katria Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:12 pm

She once more glared down at the little gray pup. "You are going out there presentable. Not as a giggling pup." She gave her a quick lick to smooth out her fur, then looked at the pups. "Alright, pups. This is the time. I want you all to line up, chins high tails high. The pack will be happy to see you. Once you're done, I will let you explore the camp, but one step away from it will result in two days back in the den." She addressed them.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Katria
Age/Gender: 3 Years 2 Months/Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:27 pm

Rin smiled. "I'd like that." She couldn't help wondering how he could hunt. 'But he gets around perfectly well. I shouldn't doubt him... I don't even really know him,' She told herself.
Rin
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Farolin
Age/Gender: 2 3/4, Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheila Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:29 pm

Her golden eyes glittered with excitement. Finally, they were to meet the pack! And... She would meet Gale.... Her heart soared just at his name. He was manly, handsome, and as she took it, kind. One day, when she grew up, she would be his. It was to be her goal. However, she noticed Brook was becoming foggy and dreamy at the word Gale. Was she...? Then what would Sheila do?
Sheila
Sheila

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:48 pm

Amuro padded through the snow, a snowshoe hare dangling from his jaws. Winter was no longer approaching, but already here. Prey had been dwindling away from the start, but now the male delta feared famine was nearing more than ever before. The scarce food left was swifter, larger, and more intelligent than the spring and summer’s offerings. They had to be, to survive such conditions, though. Hunts required more creativity on his part, as a large number of the animals, including his hare, had swapped their brown summer coats for a camouflaging white. But, no ideas were rebuked as long as he had a hungry family to feed.

Upon his return, Amuro noticed the others were gathered about the den. ‘Did I miss it?’ he thought, an awful feeling creeping up his spine. A quick scan of his surroundings told him otherwise. He released a sigh of relief, before pushing forward to set his catch in front of the hideaway. Calling softly to the inhabitants of the said hideaway, Amuro nudged the hare with his nose. “It’s not much, but I’ve caught something…”
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Amuro
Age/Gender: Five year-old/Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:52 pm

"Hi."

Kanae's chocolate eyes looked towards the sound of Drake's voice. A smile graced her features and she nodded. Inwardly, she was surprised that he had come to talk with her. Did he know of Feather's affections for him? Perhaps she should back off. The Healer's Apprentice did have eyes for the handsome Healer first.

"Hi, Drake." She spoke warmly, curling her tail more tightly around her paws. She wanted to talk to him, but she wasn't sure what exactly to say. It had been a miracle that she had been able to talk to Josh before he vanished.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Kanae
Age/Gender: 2.3 years / Female

https://silversnowspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:50 pm

She looked hungrily at the hare. Looking back up at Amuro, she hadn't seen him for a while. Most likely out hunting. His stunning, warming smile and beautiful eyes calmed her. "It's just fine. We need food; so most of this is going to the pups. Don't worry, Amuro. It was a great catch," She said encouragingly. Tearing off a few chunks, she spread the meatiest, thickest parts for her pups. "Eat up and don't steal from anyone else's portions." Her gaze shifted toward Brook. A warning gaze more like it, not to get anything but her own food.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:16 am

Drake couldn't help but smile at Kanae. 'she really us beautiful' he thought. He was reminded of the time he first met her. She had been giving him lessons on how to make Katria smile. His grin widened and he let out a soft chuckle at the thought. For a moment, he was engrossed in the memory, and he was enjoying it. He backed up a little, feeling he was standing a little too close to Kanae. "So..." he started awkwardly, at a loss for words. "Are you excited about the pups showing themselves?" he asked
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Drake
Age/Gender: 3/ Male

http://hiddenoasis.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:12 pm

"So... Are you excited about the pups showing themselves?"

"I am, actually." Kanae replied with a smile. She couldn't wait to see Katria's young! For a moment, the Alphess imagined herself coming out of a den with tiny pups following after her. Of course, she wasn't like Katria; her mate probably wouldn't be allowed near the den let alone inside of it. Her mother had taught her about the dangers of such an ordeal. Kanae doubted that she would be able to have such a future due to the fact that many females were following Drake around. She didn't like it but she didn't hate it either. "How about yourself?"
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:14 pm

Drake smiled at Kanae as he moved to sit beside her, watching the den entrance. "Of course, they're the first pups to be born in this pack aren't they? But to be honest, it surprises me that Katria is the first. No offense to her or anything, but when I first met her, she didn't seem the type to want to settle down with a mate, let alone pups. If I would have had to make a guess back then who would be the first fae to have pups, it would have been you." he nudged her shoulder lightly. He continued to smiled sweetly as he talked to Kanae, it suddenly occurred to him that he couldn't stop, but he didn't care. He was happy, why not show it off
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:00 pm

Rin wilted slightly as Drake moved to sit beside Kanae. 'Really? You have two faes who would practically die to be your mates, and you go find someone else? Wow.' But then she shut herself up. Feather had liked Drake first, but Kanae had first pick out of the three of them. 'Fine.' She thought angrily. 'Fine.' She turned back to Atticus. "How about right after this?" She asked, for something to take her mind off it.
Rin
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Farolin
Age/Gender: 2 3/4, Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:27 pm

"Of course, they're the first pups to be born in this pack aren't they? But to be honest, it surprises me that Katria is the first. No offense to her or anything, but when I first met her, she didn't seem the type to want to settle down with a mate, let alone pups. If I would have had to make a guess back then who would be the first fae to have pups, it would have been you."

"Me?" Kanae turned her brown eyes so they rested on him. "That makes one of us. I didn't think that I would, at least not this year. I expected that Kat would be, ever since I caught her gaze lingering on Amuro. Whatever Josh and I had, it wasn't love and I'm fine with that. He was a good wolf during his time here, just not the one for me."

The Alphess smiled softly at those words. Even though Drake hadn't said anything of Josh, she felt the need to establish where she had stood with him. Kanae felt eyes on her and her attention shifted quickly to were Rin was standing with Atticus. The fae's eyes seemed to be as cold as snow, but Kanae couldn't be sure. Was she angry about Drake's close proximity to Kanae? That didn't mean anything! Of all the wolves here, Kanae knew about Flame who was Drake's first and probably only love. She wasn't going to move in on him unless he gave her the signal that it was she who he liked. Besides, if anyone were to be with him, it would probably be Rin or Feather since the two were around him constantly. Kanae wasn't the type to steal from others; she turned back to Drake.

"I seemed to have upset her." She murmured, her ears flicking towards Rin.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:49 pm

"Me?" Kanae turned her brown eyes so they rested on him. "That makes one of us. I didn't think that I would, at least not this year. I expected that Kat would be, ever since I caught her gaze lingering on Amuro. Whatever Josh and I had, it wasn't love and I'm fine with that. He was a good wolf during his time here, just not the one for me."

"Yes you." Drake replied with a chuckle. "You're kind, sweet, and you two sure looked good together, back then at least. But hey, it takes a while to find the right mate. Take me for example. I've already had two mates and am still a bachelor." He lay down, the snow crunching under him.

"I seemed to have upset her."

Drake chuckled a little. "Who? Rin? As odd as it sounds, it's fae's like her and Feather that make me think I'll forever be a bachelor. Jealousy and paranoia can kill a relationship within a heart beat. No one means for it to happen, but it still does."
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:53 pm

She looked at Caius, Ash, Sheila and Brook, saying, "Alright. Get in line, remember, chins high tails high. I want them to know you're responsible wolves, not tumbling pups. Okay?" Licking each one of her pups' heads to slick down their fur, she stepped to side and allowed them through.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:03 pm

"Yes you. You're kind, sweet, and you two sure looked good together, back then at least. But hey, it takes a while to find the right mate. Take me for example. I've already had two mates and am still a bachelor. Who? Rin? As odd as it sounds, it's fae's like her and Feather that make me think I'll forever be a bachelor. Jealousy and paranoia can kill a relationship within a heart beat. No one means for it to happen, but it still does."

Despite the cold feeling in her heart, Kanae smiled at Drake's compliment. Not many wolves gave her one, not unless it was to further their own goals. She knew that Drake wasn't that type of wolf; she knew he meant what he said. Such was completely different from Josh. Whenever he complimented her, she refused to believe it. But Drake, he was different.

"Thank you. Honestly though, I thought you and Flame would have been first. You guys had such a close connection; I'm sorry about what happened." She followed his lead and laid on the snow. The Alphess stretched her paws out and yawned. "I know what you mean. It's a horrible plague; I'm glad I haven't had to suffer it like Feather and Rin as well as Gale and Josh did." She sighed and lay her head on her paws. Those chocolate brown eyes of hers were still on the den. "Jealousy is a horrible thing that eats at you."
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheila Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:08 pm

Her eyes widened. Here we go. Drawing in a deep breath, she exhaled, then kept her chin up, and stuck her tail high in the air. She looked both ways at her siblings, then back out. Shakily, she began to take steps forward. With every step, the cold grew. Finally, a flash of white blinded her vision, until her optics adjusted. Her mouth widened.

White stuff, cold, white stuff covered the ground and lightly fell. Wolves were all around, chatting or relaxing. This was what was outside? She loved it.
Sheila
Sheila

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:16 pm

"Thank you. Honestly though, I thought you and Flame would have been first. You guys had such a close connection; I'm sorry about what happened." She followed his lead and laid on the snow. The Alphess stretched her paws out and yawned. "I know what you mean. It's a horrible plague; I'm glad I haven't had to suffer it like Feather and Rin as well as Gale and Josh did." She sighed and lay her head on her paws. Those chocolate brown eyes of hers were still on the den. "Jealousy is a horrible thing that eats at you."

"Nothing can be done now for me and Flame. But if there's anything I've learnt from my previous relationships is that everything happens for a reason. If it weren't for my first mate, I would never have become a herbalist, or left my first pack. I was once a proud, tough, and rather arrogant Warrior. Nothing like I am now, and although I wish..." he paused, suddenly feeling like he was dumping everything on Kanae. He knew he couldn't leave his sentence the way he'd left it either, so continued. "..I wish I could bring her back, I know I'm a better wolf now because of what happened." he rested his head on his paws. He couldn't remember the last time he'd talked about Sweet Pea. Even though it made him sad, it felt good to not have to keep everything to himself. He chuckled slightly. "Sorry, you can't be that interested in my life story."

He notices a small figure emerge from Katria's den, perking up, he looked over at the pup. "They're coming out." he said, watching for the others to follow
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:25 pm

"Nothing can be done now for me and Flame. But if there's anything I've learnt from my previous relationships is that everything happens for a reason. If it weren't for my first mate, I would never have become a herbalist, or left my first pack. I was once a proud, tough, and rather arrogant Warrior. Nothing like I am now, and although I wish.....I wish I could bring her back, I know I'm a better wolf now because of what happened. Sorry, you can't be that interested in my life story."

Kanae stood gracefully and shook the snow from her coat. It didn't make a difference of course, but nonetheless it was a force of habit. The young Alphess took a few paces until she was in front of Drake. Leaning over, she touched her nose to his forehead.

"I'm here for you, Drake. If you ever need to talk about something, I'll be there to listen. Your life story could never be boring and I am interested in it. Don't ever forget that." She murmured, straightening up and looking to the den next. One pup had appeared and Kanae felt a thrill flood through her body. The pup was so tiny!
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheila Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:37 pm

All eyes began to rest on her. She didn't care, nor keep herself contained, as she began rolling around in the white stuff. Giggling, she shoveled herself underneath some snow, closed her eyes, then shot up, as snow trailed behind her. The ebony pup fell back onto the ground, giggling.
Sheila
Sheila

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:37 pm

"I'm here for you, Drake. If you ever need to talk about something, I'll be there to listen. Your life story could never be boring and I am interested in it. Don't ever forget that."

Drake was surprised, relieved, and gay (meaning very happy you silly wolfies xD) all at the same time. His feelings suddenly realized, he gazed up at Kanae, not sure what he would do next. She was the last wolf he wanted to lose to jealousy. 'so we can't, not yet at least' he thought as he got up. "Thanks Kanae, I'll be sure to remember that." he nuzzled her shoulder quickly, trying to make it seem friendly as he trotted over to the pup, wanting to check them over as they came out, as well as Katria. 'now's not the time to be side tracked.' he reminded himself
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:41 pm

Katria nodded to Drake as he came over. "That, over there, is Sheila," She said, gesturing to her tiny, snow-covered pup. "The others should be out soon." The ebony Delta told him. Looking back in the den, she looked at Ash, Caius and Brook, motioning outside to them.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheila Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:44 pm

Sheila looked up at Drake. She heard his name before, Katria talked about him, how he helped deliver them into the world. "Hello!" She said cheerfully, then continued to roll around in the snow, feeling as playful as ever.
Sheila
Sheila

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:46 pm

Drake nodded at Katria. "She's beautiful." he replied as he approached Sheila. "Hello there Shelia, I'm Drake, a herbalist." he smiled at her, happy to find nothing wrong with her. He looked back at Katria. "You've done a great job, not that I'd expect any less from you." he reported with a big grin
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:52 pm

"Thanks Kanae, I'll be sure to remember that."

Kanae felt a smile form on her face when Drake turned away. He had to reach down a decent distance to nuzzle her shoulder due to her petite stature. Instead of following him towards the pups, the Alphess sat a respectful distance away. Her gaze was warm as she watched the Healer. She couldn't help herself. She liked him but as stated before, she didn't want to steal him if Rin and Feather had a chance at capturing his heart. Even if it hurt her, she would let them get their chance first.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:29 pm

Drake smiled at Katria. "If the rest look as good as Sheila you'll have nothing to be worried about, she's perfectly healthy." he continued to report, trying to keep his mind on the task at hand, but he found his gaze slowly making it's way back to the snow white Alphess. He desperately hoped that no one noticed his quick glances.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:31 pm

Ash took his time strolling out of the den. What was the point in hurrying anyway? It wasn’t like this would be the last time. Actually, he planned on never setting foot in that den again. That is, when he was large enough to avoid being dragged back in there by mother dearest. Regardless, he would go down swinging.

The eldest son looked about his new surroundings lethargically. Unlike the world he had come to know in the den, the outside world seemed to never end. It just went on and on… and, not to mention, held many obstacles. Had anyone ever figured out all of this new world’s secrets? If no one had… A smirk worked its way to his face. Challenge accepted.

Ash flexed his muscles before confidently sniffing around the area. He recognized scents from wolves he’d probably been introduced to, but hadn’t bothered remembering names. He stopped as one particular scent was unnaturally stronger than the rest. Someone was close by? His amber and gold tinted eyes looked up to find a pair of ice blue eyes, as well as orange and white fur. Ash cocked his head to the side, though his expression remained unbothered. This fae appeared upset, for some unknown reason.
Ash
Ash
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next