Silver Snows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Rules

4 posters

Go down

General Rules Empty General Rules

Post  Kanae Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:30 pm

1. Posts must always be in 3rd person and past tense. Don't write posts like, "I sit down and look around the area as I hoped to catch some other wolf about the land since I was alone." Instead, write posts like this. "Kanae sat down and looked around the area as he stared off into the endless forest of the green pines. She hoped he would catch another pack member wandering about the territory since she was alone."

2. No double posting.

3. Be realistic; no unrealistic markings, wings, ect.

4. No inappropriate content of any kind should be found in your post. No sexual content, too much violence, ect.

5. Please do not take what happens in the RP too seriously. It's just for fun.

6. Never disrespect anyone. No matter what rank or if they're a guest.

7. No god-modding. If you want to fight in the RP, don't write posts that are like this: "Kanae runs faster than the speed of sound and knocks the other wolf across the field."

8. Please make posts at least four sentences long.

9. You may only have one wolf in the RP. If someone roleplays more, it just gets confusing.

10. Don't always make yourself the center of attention. It becomes awkward if some wolf always gets hurt and no one really wants to go help since it happens frequently.

Last edited by Kanae on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Kanae
Age/Gender: 2.3 years / Female

https://silversnowspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

General Rules Empty Re: General Rules

Post  Silver Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:20 am

Umm...Kanae? The font is black. I'm not sure if that's because of my computer, but I just thought I'd let you know. I love you
Silver
Silver
Hunter

Location : My own little world. (It's okay. They like me there.)

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Silver
Age/Gender: She Wolf | 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Ray Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:34 pm

hahaha what know BLUE

1. Posts must always be in 3rd person and past tense. Don't write posts like, "I sit down and look around the area as I hoped to catch some other wolf about the land since I was alone." Instead, write posts like this. "Kanae sat down and looked around the area as he stared off into the endless forest of the green pines. She hoped he would catch another pack member wandering about the territory since she was alone."

2. No double posting.

3. Be realistic; no unrealistic markings, wings, ect.

4. No inappropriate content of any kind should be found in your post. No sexual content, too much violence, ect.

5. Please do not take what happens in the RP too seriously. It's just for fun.

6. Never disrespect anyone. No matter what rank or if they're a guest.

7. No god-modding. If you want to fight in the RP, don't write posts that are like this: "Kanae runs faster than the speed of sound and knocks the other wolf across the field."

8. Please make posts at least four sentences long.

9. You may only have one wolf in the RP. If someone roleplays more, it just gets confusing.

10. Don't always make yourself the center of attention. It becomes awkward if some wolf always gets hurt and no one really wants to go help since it happens frequently.
Ray
Ray
Sentinel

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Ray
Age/Gender: 2.5/male

http://landoftheelements.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:14 pm

Srry about not paying attention to a couple of these rules but im trying my best now.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Feather
Age/Gender: 3 YOish

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down